Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

4.1

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Green 6, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Dipotassium Phosphate, Copper Sulfate, Geraniol, Disodium Edta, Potassium Phosphate, Citronellol, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance.

on 7/30/2015 1:04:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is the best makeup remover I have ever owned. With just shaking it a little, both parts blend really well and makeup is easily removed and my skin feels very smooth.

The only complaint I have is that since my skin is very sensitive I can't use it more than once a day. Once I was trying new looks for my eyes and the second time I used this product to remove my eye makeup, the skin around them was red and felt terrible, so I had to stop using it. The next day my eyes were OK, I used makeup and removed it with this product and my skin was fine, so when I am trying new looks I definitely don't use this product to remove my makeup.

Even though I had this awful experience with this product, I have figured out how to use it without damaging my skin and I will buy it again.

on 7/29/2015 9:31:00 PM

one of the best eye make up remover i have ever tried and it doesn't burn your eyes

on 7/25/2015 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have used this as my main eye makeup remover for years and it works perfectly. I shake it and pour some into a little ramkin then dip a q-tip in it, put a paper towel under my lashes and gently rub starting at the base of the lashes and then out for my mascara. I rub lightly with a q-tip to remove my gel or pencil eyeliner as well. I like how it gets off the makeup with little fuss. Then for the rest of my eye makeup I pour the remainder left in the ramkin onto a cotton pad and wipe the makeup away gently. I always have a backup in case they ever discontinue it. One bottle lasts me about eight months so I would say for the price I pay I am getting a great deal. I highly recommend.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

this is by far the best eye makeup remover ever , the only thing is it is a little pricey . but i tried all sort of eye makeup remover and this one doesn't let you pull and tug the makeup off so easy to take off.

on 7/12/2015 6:21:00 PM

PROS:
- takes waterproof and stubborn eye makeup off

I have found an alternative to this which is less expensive.
If you live in Canada, Marcelle Eye Makeup remover is just as good for $14 CAD.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Got this as a sample-size when buying a Lancome makeup set and I kind of have mixed feelings about it. It goes on quite greasy feeling, and I find that I have to use quite a lot of it each time I use it to remove my makeup, but once I've removed my makeup with it and rinsed it all off, it does leave my skin feeling nice and soft - and despite what it feels like when you first put it on your skin, it doesn't feel oily once it's been rinsed off. I have very sensitive skin which is easily irritated by a lot of products, but this didn't aggravate my skin at all!
So this product has been pretty decent, but I'm just not sure I can justify re-purchasing this when I feel like I'd get the same effect from a much cheaper cleanser and a bit of moisturiser.

on 7/8/2015 8:29:00 AM

This is my go to eye make up remover. It removes my make up easily, after allowing it to soak into the skin thoroughly before wiping it away. However it does leave my eye area quite greasy, so I need to rinse well to ensure it is all removed.

on 6/20/2015 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I received a few sample bottles of this product and i thought it would be a perfect travel size makeup remover, but when i arrived at my destination, all i found was half a bottle of makeup remover and a bag full of oily makeup products. The packaging is HORRIBLE for spillage as the cap has some weird screwing technique to it. it also tends to get knocked over very easily as its more topheavy. I hate the oiliness of this product and how how hard it is to get that feeling off of my face. Yes, it works very well as a makeup remover, but the packaging and the formulation just kills it for me.

on 6/20/2015 7:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Amazing at removing waterproof eyeliner and mascara. Just soak cotton pad, press to eye and it quickly removes in 1 swipe. Not harsh for sensitive eyes (I wear contacts) Just so pricey. I try to snag a deluxe sample any time I'm purchasing Lancome items because this is the best eye remover I have found to date.

on 6/18/2015 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Removes heavy eye makeup just fine but very hard to get the last little bit of product out of the bottle. I will not repurchase.