September 1, 2014 | 1131 users online

Hair Color - L'Oreal - Feria Haircolor

rated 1 of 5 on 8/17/2014 5:06:00 PM More reviews by Alonnie

OKAY! Whatever you do, DO NOT buy this product. I bought the loreal Paris feria hi-lift brown and it was HORRIBLE. I have a brunette/ brown natural hair color and I dyed my hair lighter about 2 weeks ago to get the brown out so I could dye it a different color. So, I decided I wanted to try this product, not just to get the brown out but because I liked the light brown/blonde tones on the picture of the box. I've done box dyes before and I've never been so upset. First of all, instead of it dying my hair like the pictures on the box (dark to light) it dyed my hair dark! I had light roots, dark brownish tips, and blue/grey in the middle. YES! BLUE AND GREY. It was a disaster. You know when you shake up the contents of the bottles together and that blue/purple/grey color the dye looks when you put it on your hair? Well that's the actual color it came out. I went to the store and am currently dying my hair again because it was terrible. Do not buy this if you have light hair, or in general.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/24/2014 1:06:00 AM More reviews by cogletree

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this in the color 73 Dark Golden Blonde. It may be blonde, but it is not dark.... And I really wouldn't call it golden either. More of an orange. The color is absolutely horrible. I would never buy this again. Never recommend this to friends, I probably would recommend it to enemies though. ;)
It was messier than most other dyes that I've used, and smelled worse, too. The only plus is the conditioner. You could throw everything else in the box away, and thank me later.
However, even the conditioner has a problem. Its "multifaceted" properties.... Are just really fine sparkles mixed into the conditioner. They got all over my hands and chest, and I'm having the worst problem getting them off... Not cute. :(

rated 1 of 5 on 6/17/2014 4:07:00 PM More reviews by DearlyBelovedEm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This product is horrible! I have tried different colors but none of them take, NONE. It left spots of color through my hair, and didn't match the color on the box. I am NEVER using this brand again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 7:52:00 PM More reviews by Sassy_Pants77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I colour my hair with P76 Spice Power, once a month and I'm kind of astonished at the bad reviews on here! I've never had such a good experience with an at-home-hair-dye. I have very dark hair, almost black, and this made it a vivid, gorgeous red without bleaching. I get compliments on this colour constantly and recommend it every time someone asks. I also find it isn't too hard on my hair - in fact, it often feels softer and more manageable directly after I use it! I also LOVE the conditioner they give you along with it, it is so silky and nourishing. I have been repurchasing this once a month for about a year now and have no plans to discontinue.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2014 8:41:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I tried the red shade of this color and it didn't approach anything like a natural red. Unless you're going for a neon look, I would skip this dye.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2014 1:37:00 PM More reviews by 3

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this hair dye would be perfect if it only lasted longer! The formula smells wonderful and was gentle on scalp. One box provides a generous amount even for my long long hair. I always need two boxes with other brands. I used Starry Night.... it was dark but the results on my grays were more of a light blue color. The experience was pleasant though, did not damage my hair. It just didn't last long enough, color was coming out with each wash and I don't like to color often.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/30/2014 7:04:00 PM More reviews by flappergirl35

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I had an awful experience with this hair color! I've been dying my hair light blonde for years, mostly with Nice 'n' Easy hair color. I wanted to try a different brand, and I saw the Feria light beige blonde shade at the DS. I purchased it, thinking it was a beautiful color on the box.

The upside? My hair DID come out very much like on the box, but the downside is it left my hair extremely damaged and crunchy. I had to go to a salon and have it cut, it was so bad. No amount of deep conditioning could get rid of the fried look. Because I'm growing my hair out, I was seriously miffed!

I have gone back to Nice 'n' Easy and won't be looking back!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2014 7:51:00 AM More reviews by Haymarie08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product has given me a great color and was super easy to use! HOWEVER, it is making my head itch like nothing else!! It's been two days so far and I still want to drag a comb through my scalp every five minutes! I hope this goes away though, because I do really like the color and coverage this has given me!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/16/2014 8:56:00 PM More reviews by kgrismua

Please do not use this product! I am a professional hairdresser and every time a client sits in my chair and tells me they color their hair at home, I have to ask them if they use feria because it is made from the SAME stuff that is in TATTOO INK! Every professional colorist you talk to will tell you NOT to use this! It may look really great and not fade out but if you ever decide to change your hair color you are going to run into some serious issues and risk damaging the integrity of your hair. If you are going to color your hair at home please go to Sally beauty supply and pick up any brand (NOT feria!) and use it with a 10-20 volume developer! (only 20 volume if you are wanting gray coverage).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2014 12:13:00 AM More reviews by jianing23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

my HG hair dye. love it so much
color doesnt fade, and barely damages my hair.
also, find the color is very vivid and dimensional!
ive been using this for years and i havnt found anything to replace it :)
btw i have thin hair so im surprised to the extent it doesnt damage :)