February 28, 2015 | 1948 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Clear Pore Cleanser Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2015 11:19:00 AM More reviews by RobbieCharles90

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this cleanser, it works at preventing breakouts, yet doesn't dry out my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2015 10:56:00 PM More reviews by msbluestone13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product works well...i think it cleared up my face fairly quickly and got rid of stubborn pimples and blackheads. . ..it also is a half decent mask when used as a mask. I like the versatility very much, I think that there is also minimal smell, and i liked the texture as well. ...and it is at an excellent price.. good job Neutrogena!!! I can't say I like all Neutrogena prods but I mostly definitely like this one!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2015 7:08:00 PM More reviews by 79dots79

My nose, cheeks, and chin are covered in stubborn blackheads and some bumps/pimples. The masks and cleansers I had been using were not helping with any of these issues and I had a Neutrogena coupon at Target so I decided to give this product a try. It's pretty much a thick white cream and I do not use it as a daily cleanser because it has a lot of benzoyl peroxide and I do not want to risk bleaching my hair/eyebrows. Every approximately 3 days, I apply this as a mask at night and leave it on for about 10 minutes and then careful wet my face and rinse it off. DO NOT SCRUB. I don't coat my whole face but do a coat (on the thinner side) on my nose, parts of my cheeks, parts of my forehead, chin, and my temples. I find that my skin actually looks less red, cleaner, and brighter after using this product. It is very creamy to apply and dries hard without being painful. It does make my skin feel a little tight so I apply my Cetaphil moisturizer for acne-prone skin afterwards and love the results!
A solid example of how this product has worked for me is the cyst that I had last week just above my temple. I took extra care to coat the cyst the last time that I used the mask and the next morning it was half the size it had been. Two days later, there is just a tiny bump and a little darker spot that has been fading quickly.
*Note: I also use Neutrogena Rapid Clear pads twice daily as part of my skin care regimen. On nights when I use this product, I wash my face with my favorite cleanser, apply this product, use the pads, and moisturize. I find using additional treatments like my salicylic acid gel are too drying when I use this mask.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2015 9:35:00 AM More reviews by ChocolateMeow

I am using this with a few other products to clear t-zone acne and it is actually working! I have been using this new skincare regimen for 2 or 3 weeks now and I only have one or two pimples on my forehead at once vs like 6 at least on my forehead, glabella (area in between your eyebrows lol), chin, and sometimes nose. These products are really working. My only complaint is that it is really drying if used as a mask. This might be great for people with oily skin but right now I have mostly dry combination skin. Great product though!! It clears up acne almost completely!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2015 6:23:00 AM More reviews by Theresarosser

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this cleanser on a whim, and gosh I use this every night.
I love how my skin feels when I'm done washing it off. Its so cool. It's very inexpensive, plus side.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2015 11:40:00 PM More reviews by katedodgen

I am in love with this. I spent my teen years with clear skin- only washing with Noxema and not bothering with anything else. Then BAM- early 20's and not only am I having an acne, but now I have a problem with psoriasis.

However, after two weeks of using this it's mostly cleared up. I have to indeed use a moisturizer with it, but that's a small price to pay. Definitely since it is so freakin' cheap!!

My only concern is that I'm already almost running out. It doesn't come in a big supply and I use a lot of product since I wear heavy makeup (which it easily takes off, btw).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2015 3:42:00 PM More reviews by lwhitebaldwin6

This product does wonders for the occasional spot/pimple. I don't use this as a cleanser, but only as a spot treatment and leave it on overnight. This clears up and diminishes the size and redness of a pimple overnight. Also, with only 3.5% BP, this doesn't irritate or dry out my skin as long as I follow up with a nice moisturizer and use it sparingly! It's also available practically everywhere and sold at a great price!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2014 11:42:00 PM More reviews by Ralice

I do enjoy this product, but I reccomend using it cautiously. My first time trying this, I had been using the mask every night and leaving it on for up to 20 minutes. It did wonders to clear my acne, yet it dried up my skin very badly and brought all of my acne back after a few months. Do not use the mask everyday unless you have a proper product to hydrate your skin. I now use this as an everyday cleanser in the morning and every other day I use the mask with Aveeo Clear Complexion daily mosuturizer. I now only get a few pimples here and there just because of hormones, but fr the most part I have fairly clear skin for my age.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2014 2:52:00 AM More reviews by saylorsoul

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of, if not, the best, skincare product I've used from the drugstore. This helps TONS with acne. It dries them out without irritating the rest of your face. I love using this with my clarisonic in the shower. I love how cooling and refreshing this feels on your face after you're done washing as well. I use this as a cleanser a lot more than I do as a mask, but it works wonders that way as well. The only downside to this product is that it definitely has the potential to bleach your pillows and clothes-- for this reason I try to use it in the morning instead of at night.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/19/2014 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Kmurch92

This made me realize BP is bad news for my face. Broke out like crazy in cystic acne type form.. Not for me but may be great for others..