November 22, 2014 | 1488 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Clear Pore Cleanser Mask

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2014 7:57:00 PM More reviews by Ambercarr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm only a couple of days into using this as a cleanser but so far I really like it, and I can usually tell after a day or 2 if something is going to work for me. I have incredibly oily and sensitive skin with adult hormonal acne that I struggle with. However, my skin really likes BP. I know some people find it too harsh but surprisingly it agrees with me, and things like salicylic acid and glycolic acid do NOT agree with my skin. I use this 2x a day and I use a topical BP at night, and while it is drying I expect it to be. Every single thing I have ever washed my face with has been drying, and if it wasn't, it broke me out. Plus, I moisturize so if a product is drying it really isn't a huge deal for me. There aren't many ingredients, which I like. So far I really like this. It seems to have soothed a breakout I've been dealing with for weeks, and no new breakouts have appeared. So far so good!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2014 9:51:00 PM More reviews by pinkmouse09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love love love this. My skin has been bizarre the past few months. I've had issues with blackheads and pimples, oiliness, dryness, and dull looking skin. This helped me with all of those issues. After one use I immediately saw a glow without the shine. My skin is so smooth and feels great. The best part is how cheap and easily accessible this is! It's in pretty much any drug store or grocery store. I'm really not into expensive beauty products, so this is the perfect match!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2014 4:09:00 PM More reviews by superfabstyle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

We all know how the beauty aisle at the store is filled with so many different brands and products, but which ones actually work? This one does. Itís a great product to clear up impurities of the skin, control excess oil and is medicated with a touch of benzoyl peroxide to help control even your untimely day-before-your-big-interview acne outbreaks. Double use as a cleanser and mask is super practical.

Read my FULL REVIEW here: http://bit.ly/sfsclearpore

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2014 7:25:00 AM More reviews by njr86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Would & have repurchased.. Been using for almost 10 years. It does help keep skin almost clear (nothing's perfect.) i use in the shower and rinse REALLY well so I don't have to deal with it bleaching everything. Also I can't have benzoyl peroxide.. Or most things lately... Anywhere near my eyes, so using in shower ensures I won't irritate& swell my eyes shut ... The tingle is awesome & refreshing

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2014 11:13:00 AM More reviews by themelody1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Can I just say, wow. I can't speak for everyone but if you're a teenager you will love this stuff. It doesnt break me out and it really helps keep acne at bay. A month or 2 ago I tried MaryKay timewise moisturizer for dry skin......BIG MISTAKE. I've had huge breakouts all over my face, and I mean ALL over. Chin,neck,cheeks,forehead,nose you name it. It was the worst breakout I've ever had. This stuff seriously helped clear that up, definitely one of my HG items

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2014 2:04:00 AM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This cleanser/mask is fantastic for my acne troubled skin. I would say my acne is mild to moderate. The majority of my breakouts are hormonal and appear around my chin and jaw line. I originally started using this product when my dermatologist recommended it to me years ago, when I first started having acne breakouts. The product doubles as a cleanser and mask, however, I only use it as a cleanser. When I have used this as a mask, it has been too harsh for my skin. It left the entire area red and irritated where I had applied the mask. This is saying something, since I don't have sensitive skin. Therefore, I would be extremely cautious using this product, especially as a mask, if you have sensitive skin. This is probably due to the high concentration of benzoyl perozide (3.5%). However, I LOVE this product as a cleanser. It helps keep my breakouts at bay, and is a much cheaper and more effective version of ProActiv's BP cleanser. I have been buying for years and will continue to do so until my acne subsides. The only downside is that it can be drying, if you use it too often. This is common with any product containing BP.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/5/2014 8:23:00 PM More reviews by Jalanalexis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It didn't work for me. I liked using the mask park because it felt clay like. I used it for a month because thats when most products kick in but it didnt do anything over the whole time period. The smell was actually kinda nice. Also my like cap wouldn't like shut completely. So i still have my pimple skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2014 1:20:00 AM More reviews by saralabeara13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely lovvvee this product! You name it, I've tried. It's funny that I used a product before this that was hundreds of dollars, and still didn't get the results that I have with this. you can feel it working, with a tingling sensation. It even gets rid of my stubborn blackheads on my nose. I use it as a mask in the morning, and just a regular cleanser at night. But if my skin feels oily by three end of

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2014 4:17:00 AM More reviews by flowerpan10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use Salicylic Acid as a natural shine controller in my primers and foundations. It's far too gentle to actually treat my stubborn jaw acne and active red pimples elsewhere. I use Neutrogena's Natural Makeup Remover Cleanser & pat my face completely dry. Then I smooth an even layer of this all over concentrating on the real stubborn white heads. It's recommended that you use this as a mask for only 5 mins but I left mine on for two hours straight after continuing a late night phone call with my boyfriend and completely forgetting about it. Once I washed off my face every single piece of gunk, dirt and oil was extracted from my face leaving behind a clear, smooth surface...something I never saw when only using this mask for only 5 mins. After this I follow up with Persa Gel 10 from Clean and Clear and my skin has never been this clear in years!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 6:45:00 PM More reviews by PinkFloyd06

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This product changed my skin. I have very acne-prone skin and this is the only face wash I have tried to help combat my acne. I don't use this as a mask, I only use it as a wash. Just make sure to moisturize after using, as the BP can tend to dry skin out if not properly hydrated.