Wet 'n' Wild #666 liner

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Lanolin, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Palm Glyceride, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Oleyl Alcohol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon 12, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Cera) Wax, Zinc Stearate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT, Mica (In Shades 663B,665A,666,712,714B,716), May Contain ( /-):, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Ultramarine Blue Violet (CI 77007), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

This is definitely my go to liner as well. I have been using it for years and I find it really goes well with every colour and resembles my own lip colour so its great for lining my lips to make them appear more full.

I can often pick it up for as low as .99 cents to $1.50. When I see it low, I usually stock up and grab a couple. You can't beat the price.

The quality is pretty good. I have never been one to spend a lot on liners though. It sharpens well, but I find many have the UPC code sticker near the end, and when they do, it makes it a bugger to sharpen. The sticker is very difficult to take off.

Texture is decent too.

This used to be my go to lip liner but something has changed. It seems drier or maybe it's because I haven't used it since I was a teenager and now that I am an adult it's not as good as I remember?

on 3/29/2015 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

i dont know when it happened but....
wet and wild changed the color of this lipliner 666!!
it used to be the most perfect fleshy pinkish nude color and now its a really dark chocolatey brown :(
not the same AT ALL...
why did they do that? they ruined a perfect color lipliner that i used for years and years.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WET AND WILD

This is one of the staples every girl needs in her makeup collection. It's very creamy and similar to liners that are much more expensive. I have used several over the years! Again, I carry this in a Hefty zip loc bag in my purse since the cover comes off so easily.

on 11/8/2014 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I normally don't write reviews but I had to for this product. It was that bad. When applied all over, it was just this nasty dark brown color on my lips which washed me out. It was also very dry and patchy- kind of clumpy. Might work if you're going for the "I ate a lot of chocolate and it smeared all over my lips" look. As a liner on the edges, it still smears too much. I threw it out right away. Good thing it's only a dollar!

on 7/13/2014 9:24:00 AM

It's a good lip liner, it's not too dark it's kind of in between red, wine, and plum
All around this is definitely worth the price, it's around $4.00 i think, so can't beat that price and the quality is pretty good.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This & 712 are my fave WnW lipliners. Make that my fave lipliners of all time! I have MAC strip down, subculture & spice, but it seems sooo to ridiculous to spend US$16 when a dollar will do the job. A good every day product.... Somexs I will line my lips, fill them in w either 666 or 712 & put Rosebud Salve over the top. 666 goes w most lipsticks I own, other than the few bright Snooki pinks or a couple reds...

on 1/5/2014 6:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

One of my favorite lipliners. It's a very nude pink color, regardless of what it is called. Its more mauve than anything. I use this with so many lipsticks its crazy. It's very pigmented and lasts a long time. Formula is not too dry or soft. It isn't as soft as higher end pencils, but it can't be beat for the price.

I use this with all my brown lipsticks and nudes that I cannot pull off because I am so fair and cool toned. Fixes most of my lipsticks that I normally would have to toss or give away for being too warm.

on 7/3/2013 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This lipliner is the closest to my natural lip color. It makes for a great base as well. The quality is great and I'm not even considering just how cheap it is! It's a great dupe for MAC's Spice.

It really is a universal shade that everyone should own. It's such a bargain to try, and the quality is so good, you really can't go wrong!

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

The best thing about this lipliner is that I can use it with darker lip colors as well as with nude shades. It's so versatile and universally flattering. For the price it's such a great bargain. Everyone should try it.

Popular Lip Liners