Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Concealer

4.1

New formula: Water\Aqua\Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Tribehenin, Magnesium Sulfate, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethicone, Methicone, Laureth-7, Glycerin, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Xanthan Gum, Alumina, Trisiloxane, Dimethicone Silylate, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, [ /- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Mica]

Best concealer I've tried so far, no doubts. It's completely worth it, specially when compared to drugstore. Awesome quality for the price.

- Excellent coverage; very pigmented
- The eye area looks rested and bright but not in a obvious way. Instantly I look well rested.
- It blends like a dream using fingers or a beauty blender. I apply little at a time, until I have the coverage I need. The formula is not too liquid or too dry.
- It doesn't look cakey
- It doesn't crease easily, specially when set with a powder
- Lasts all day (no exaggeration)

I paid 18 euros (with 20% off) for a tube of 7ml. It looks a lot for the quantity you get, but one tube lasted me for 11 months with daily usage.

Totally recommend! I'm not willing to try anything else from the drugstore. This concealer is everything I need in a tube! ;)

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have used this concealer now for about six months and I find it works well for my undereyes. I have a dry and lighter undereye area than the rest of my face with some fine lines and some puffiness so I treat my eyes nightly and in the morning before I apply my concealer. I do not overuse it. I apply to the back of my hand and use a pencil brush to lightly apply where needed and then use elf's concealer brush (only $3) to buff it out. Some days I need to do an extra layer but only after the first layer is completely set. I tried a mini stippling brush and also a sponge but the elf brush works best for me. DW Concealer is thick and it is heavy but if applied right it provides all day coverage with no creasing. You have to work quickly because it dries fast. I do not put any powder over it as it not needed seeing it dries matte. It will make it look a bit cakey I have found. I highly recommend this concealer as it is excellent if applied sparingly. So I feel it is a good deal seeing a little will go a long way.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

This is the best concealer I have ever used and I used a lot of them. I have always had dark circles under my eyes.
the cream doesn't settle in your lines. It doesn't make you look like an negative raccoon. It comparably less expensive than the Chanel/ Dior ridiculousness. ( I save those purchases for shadow and liner)
For me there will only be Estee!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I've been using this concealer for years, I apply it over sunscreen in a inverted triangle shape under my eyes and gently tap it in with my fingers and blend outwards.

I don't have any issues with creasing or cakeing, but i have a very very light hand with products and only use the tiniest amount possible, I find this sinks into my skin nicely so it looks quite natural if you don't use much.

I wish the shade selection was broader though, as I'm looking to get a concealer to use as a highlighter and would absolutely just buy a lighter shade of this one...except I'm already wearing the lightest shade as a match to my skintone.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

My first high-end concealer. Not blown away, but applies quite nicely with a brush. So far used for covering acne, haven't tried on eye circles yet.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

1st under eye concealer I've ever used that works! Doesn't crease, doesn't reveal lines I never knew I had, doesn't look crepey or creepy, covers up under eye circles pretty well, looks natural. I've tried Maybelline Age Rewind (Age Fast Forward on my eyes-horrid), Revlon, Pixi, L'oreal and they all look awful - make circles look waaaay worse than they are. I don't have bad circles, but I wanted a bit of brightening, and an eyeshadow base. Perfect for both! I'm NC 25-30 and thought Light would be too pink, but it's perfect.

EL Double Wear Foundation works well on me, so I thought I'd give under eye concealer ONE LAST SHOT, and this one is really great. At first application, it looks slightly unnatural, but as soon as it melts into my skin, it looks beautiful. 12 hours later, after working out and swimming it STILL looks great. Amazing.
I make sure to moisturize well under eyes before use, I don't powder over it, and I seriously can't believe how dewy and fresh it looks hours later!

This concealer wasn't too impressionable on me.

I recall it having medium coverage and that the formula blended nicely into my skin, but its staying power lasted for only five hours or so. I would notice my acne blemishes peeping from the concealer.

However, I do prefer this over one of NARS' concealers (of which I can't remember the name, unfortunately).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Contrary to most opinions, I find this to crease, flake and possess minimum coverage. At the end of the day I just look older and tired. I've tried my best to make it work but alas it's not for me though in general I love the Double Wear line. My tube is finishing soon, so this is not a review based on several attempts.

Absolutely fab concealer! I've used different brands varying from Mac to Chanel - this is the best I've tried so far! I like high coverage from my concealer - I have quite fair skin with purple discolouration under my eyes - they're not a problem area for me by any means but I just don't like being able to see the purple after I've done my makeup! This is the only concealer so far that I've got high coverage without the cakeyness! Recently, I've been using this in conjunction with the bobbi brown intensive skin serum corrector and it looks fab! I'm nw20 and use warm light In this concealer

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I am so bummed that this broke me out when applied anywhere else besides under the eye. I had originally thought it was HG because I could use under my eyes to hide dark circles and on dark spots on my face. However, now I can only use this under the eye. It does a good job of hiding my dark under eye circles and has pretty good lasting power. However for other areas on the face I would not recommend this for combination skin. I would probably purchase this again because there are only 2 under eye concealers for me that truly cover and don't look too cakey- Mac prolong wear concealer and this.