December 20, 2014 | 1085 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Matte - Diva

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2014 4:01:00 PM More reviews by Sisi402

i am in LOVVVVE with this color. I usally get a lot complentments with this lipstick. This will forver be my favorite color. Red is always a sexy color.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2014 5:40:00 PM More reviews by Nabihah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have owned this for a good month or so now and it is safe to say I LOVE this colour for the winter time. Actually, who am I kidding I would wear this all year round.

If your anything like me diva would look a bit scary of you looked at it in the tube but once you put it on your lips it's thus beautiful deep red/cranberry shade that flatters everyone's skin tone in my opinion.

Although it can be a tad bit drying at times it still looks great. You just have to make sure you moisturise your lips first. But I have other mattes from mac which are much more drying than this one.

Overall I love this and I am considering buying sin next...... may be a little bit outside my comfort zone but we shall see what happens.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2014 9:43:00 AM More reviews by Bossyespy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely adore Diva this is such an awesome deep red shade. Ruby Woo has always been my fave red but Diva is giving it some serious competition, at the moment Diva is my fave. It has a lovely matte finish and is not too drying, glides on perfectly. What I love most about Diva is the fact that I can wear it without a lip liner and also pair it with different lip liners and it still looks so gorgeous. Liners that I use with it are Currant, Vino, Mahogany, Cherry and Chestnut (all by MAC). I am truly satisfied with this lipstick and recommend it as a definite must have... I am sure it would suit all skin tones and complexions.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2014 2:30:00 PM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

THE colour for this autumn! I see it everywhere, in every magazine & on every beautyblog, and for good reason! This colour is absolutely amazeballs! Very gorgeous dark raspberry/plum. I love wearing this as it is the easiest way to look 'done', just a bit of mascara and this and you look amazing. The colour looks like it would suit everyone, from pale skinned with black hair via warm toned redheads to cooltoned blondes and even dark skin! The quality is also very good, as always with MAC, it doesn't bleed and stays on for a fair bit. This is a lipstick I actually look forward to wearing, I can wake up in the morning and think "what shall i wear with my MAC Diva today..?" :). Nothing but undying love for this lipstick!!

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2014 3:25:00 PM More reviews by Christaaal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this fabulous Mac lipstick at nordstroms recently. I was looking for a nice deep red that I could wear in the fall and winter months. This color us a beautiful deep red wine color ! I pair it with Mac burgundy lip liner , it is very close to the Diva color. This lipstick looks fabulous matte or with a gloss over it ! I would recommend this color if you want something a bit sexy for a night out on the town !

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2014 4:45:00 AM More reviews by larosedechanel

Diva is described as "intense reddish-burgundy" & that's exactly how it looks on the lips. It costs $16 at MAC stores & on their website; I got it two weeks ago & never wore it until today. This is my fourth lipstick from MAC, but my first Matte. Most of us know matte formulas typically dry out your lips & draw attention to them if they're chapped or split. After applying a medicated lip balm, I put this on & had no issue. If you have a lipstick primer or sealer, I'd use that. I did notice a little bleeding. In regards to lip liners, I'd use a matching burgundy one or brown.

Wearing Diva today, I actually received two compliments & now I'm borderline obsessed with it. I hardly ever wear red (much less such a dark one) lipstick so finding one that looks this good on me is great. I can already tell I'm going to wear it all fall & winter. This is the dark, sexy red that I need now that it's season. In my opinion, this is too I don't want to say vampy, but too dark & edgy for everyday wear.

Note: Dupes are Revlon Raisin Rage & Wet N' Wild Cherry Bomb

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2014 5:01:00 PM More reviews by Shannanleanneeee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Beautiful colour, brilliant for winter. Would suite an array of skin tones. The only down fall is the lasting power, the finish is matte and although it does stain the lips, the product wears off fairly quick.
The packaging is typical MAC, which is simple and efficient - it holds up well. The packaging doesn't 'wow' me however I'd rather the product make me go 'wow' than the packaging.

This will be my winter go to lipstick (although i'll need a heavy duty lip balm!) :)
(The lipstick cost me 15.50)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2014 12:39:00 PM More reviews by MACdiva24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this product!!! It's gorgeous for fall/winter. It's a deep burgundy red it goes really well with MAC night moth liner. It's long lasting and has a beautiful matte texture. I hope they never discontinue this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2014 9:26:00 AM More reviews by FancyMeBrit

My very first lipstick and purchase from MAC. I absolutely swear by this lipstick! OMG it was matte, it applied so nicely, and the color! 😍 definitely worth the hype!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2014 3:10:00 AM More reviews by KarmaEls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

First lipstick from MAC. Beautiful color. For a matte finish, this doesn't dry out my lip. I wore it as stain once and it lasted the whole morning. Definitely long wearing. Is it weird that I like the smell of this?