February 26, 2015 | 1812 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Matte - Diva

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2015 10:32:00 AM More reviews by chriisbm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

The best color I've ever seen in a lipstick. Although it is drying on the lips (it is a matte finish, I was expecting that), if u use a lip balm and exfoliate your lips before applying it it will be alright. It is a little bit price like all MAC products but I think it is worth the money. Also love the smell and the package of all MAC lipsticks.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2015 11:09:00 PM More reviews by Caleeesi

The colour is amazing. A deep burgundy red. It's matte but not overly drying and the pigmentation is phenomenal. I knocked it down one because the lasting power of this lipstick isn't as good as my other Mac mattes. None the less, I wear lip liner and grin and bear the reapplication that I'll have to do, regardless of what I'm doing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2015 6:43:00 AM More reviews by myrtoh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Diva is the best fall lipstick ever. It may be matte, but I find it quite moisturizing on my lips. After a while, the vanilla scent goes away, but the pigmentation stays perfect. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2015 2:54:00 AM More reviews by romamichelle

Lipstick of my life. This is a deep red colour. It is pigmented and long wearing. I don't give out 5 star ratings unless something is HG worthy, and this sure is one of mine. I am always going to own this shade. It is essential and a staple in my collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2014 8:16:00 AM More reviews by PentacleQueen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this color!!!! I seriously get compliments every single time I wear it, without fail.

Against my NC42 skin, its a deep/vampy/ SEXY burgundy red. Did I mention sexy? My boyfriend also can't get enough of this shade, whenever we go on date nights he always requests this lip!

Will repurchase probably forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2014 4:01:00 PM More reviews by Sisi402

i am in LOVVVVE with this color. I usally get a lot complentments with this lipstick. This will forver be my favorite color. Red is always a sexy color.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2014 5:40:00 PM More reviews by Nabihah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have owned this for a good month or so now and it is safe to say I LOVE this colour for the winter time. Actually, who am I kidding I would wear this all year round.

If your anything like me diva would look a bit scary of you looked at it in the tube but once you put it on your lips it's thus beautiful deep red/cranberry shade that flatters everyone's skin tone in my opinion.

Although it can be a tad bit drying at times it still looks great. You just have to make sure you moisturise your lips first. But I have other mattes from mac which are much more drying than this one.

Overall I love this and I am considering buying sin next...... may be a little bit outside my comfort zone but we shall see what happens.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2014 9:43:00 AM More reviews by Bossyespy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely adore Diva this is such an awesome deep red shade. Ruby Woo has always been my fave red but Diva is giving it some serious competition, at the moment Diva is my fave. It has a lovely matte finish and is not too drying, glides on perfectly. What I love most about Diva is the fact that I can wear it without a lip liner and also pair it with different lip liners and it still looks so gorgeous. Liners that I use with it are Currant, Vino, Mahogany, Cherry and Chestnut (all by MAC). I am truly satisfied with this lipstick and recommend it as a definite must have... I am sure it would suit all skin tones and complexions.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2014 2:30:00 PM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

THE colour for this autumn! I see it everywhere, in every magazine & on every beautyblog, and for good reason! This colour is absolutely amazeballs! Very gorgeous dark raspberry/plum. I love wearing this as it is the easiest way to look 'done', just a bit of mascara and this and you look amazing. The colour looks like it would suit everyone, from pale skinned with black hair via warm toned redheads to cooltoned blondes and even dark skin! The quality is also very good, as always with MAC, it doesn't bleed and stays on for a fair bit. This is a lipstick I actually look forward to wearing, I can wake up in the morning and think "what shall i wear with my MAC Diva today..?" :). Nothing but undying love for this lipstick!!

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2014 3:25:00 PM More reviews by Christaaal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this fabulous Mac lipstick at nordstroms recently. I was looking for a nice deep red that I could wear in the fall and winter months. This color us a beautiful deep red wine color ! I pair it with Mac burgundy lip liner , it is very close to the Diva color. This lipstick looks fabulous matte or with a gloss over it ! I would recommend this color if you want something a bit sexy for a night out on the town !