September 30, 2014 | 1770 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Matte - Diva

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2014 5:01:00 PM More reviews by Shannanleanneeee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Beautiful colour, brilliant for winter. Would suite an array of skin tones. The only down fall is the lasting power, the finish is matte and although it does stain the lips, the product wears off fairly quick.
The packaging is typical MAC, which is simple and efficient - it holds up well. The packaging doesn't 'wow' me however I'd rather the product make me go 'wow' than the packaging.

This will be my winter go to lipstick (although i'll need a heavy duty lip balm!) :)
(The lipstick cost me 15.50)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2014 12:39:00 PM More reviews by MACdiva24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this product!!! It's gorgeous for fall/winter. It's a deep burgundy red it goes really well with MAC night moth liner. It's long lasting and has a beautiful matte texture. I hope they never discontinue this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2014 9:26:00 AM More reviews by FancyMeBrit

My very first lipstick and purchase from MAC. I absolutely swear by this lipstick! OMG it was matte, it applied so nicely, and the color! 😍 definitely worth the hype!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2014 3:10:00 AM More reviews by KarmaEls

First lipstick from MAC. Beautiful color. For a matte finish, this doesn't dry out my lip. I wore it as stain once and it lasted the whole morning. Definitely long wearing. Is it weird that I like the smell of this?

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2014 6:59:00 PM More reviews by missmorganbaby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lippy is so rich in color and its beautiful! Only reason why i dont think I would buy again is because I found a Revlon color that very similar that I like better, plus its half the price. My besties introduced this color to me and I really like on my brown skin. I'll probably use it more now since the weather is getting cooler.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2014 7:12:00 PM More reviews by arabiannights

MAC SA: "Is this your first lipstick from MAC?"
Me: "Umm, yeah..."
SA: "Are you sure you don't want something like Creme Cup or Angel?"
Me: "No, I'm a vampire. It's ok."
SA: "..."

Since, it's almost Autumn, I decided to go and get myself a dark lipstick. This was my first MAC lipstick (not typically what you'd probably go for, but I HATE baby pinks), and after I got it I spent about ten minutes just holding it and running around my house singing Madonna's "Like A Virgin" at the top of my lungs.

The name of this lipstick does things to me, guys. I can't help myself.

AND THE COLOR IS SO BEAUTIFUL I CAN'T

It's a deep, vampy wine or burgundy color, and even though it's a matte, it's not a Retro Matte, and therefore more of a cream finish which is comfortable on even my Sahara desert-dry lips. The price is alright, definitely more affordable than some other HE brands, and the packaging is shaped just like a bullet ITS SO CUTE I LOVE THIS TOO MUCH TO USE IT. It's definitely perfect for fall and winter, and I'm sure it'll look really nice on top of a deep brick red liner, like Plush Plum from Jordana or MAC's Brick.

This looks seriously amazeballs on my super yellow-toned NC25 skin. If you don't already have this, or you want to step out of your comfort zone, BUY THIS. The hype around this is real. <3

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2014 6:15:00 PM More reviews by ASH1337

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Originally, I had my heart set on trying and buying Dark Side. However, once I applied that in person, I found it too purple and sheer for my taste (I'm used to opaque, matte finishes). The next one that caught my eye was this, Diva. More red-brown-burgundy and appropriate for my warm, fair skin. The lasting power is great. A couple swipes over a thin layer of chapstick lasted me a whole 6 hour work shift (included eating and lots of talking). I use clear lipliner, but this would probably be beautiful with a burgundy or even brown liner as well. My usual lipstick is actually Viva Glam I, but I will want to use this during Fall and Winter.

Currently I still have my summer tan, but in a month or so, I expect this shade will look even better when I pale out to about NC20. It brightens up the face and really brings out the whites of my eyes and teeth =]

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2014 11:04:00 AM More reviews by thepulptoyourfiction

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

AN ESSENTIAL to anyone's lipstick collection.

This is exactly the not-cliche-Marilyn-Monroe-red-and-more-dramatic red I've been looking for. It has a matte finish, especially when applied with Burgundy Lip Liner by MAC.
The two make a stunning combination.

Lasts long! I could go two meals without having to reapply.

Amazing coverage. Does not leave empty spots on your lipsticks like other MAC lipsticks tend to do and looks great even when applied without lip liner or a brush.

Definitely a MAC classic.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2014 4:38:00 AM More reviews by ChassyChas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

All my life I've been on a hunt for the perfect dark lipstick as I am really confused of what my skin tone really is.. But I'm guessing I'm a neutral to warm type. Then my sister came home from Cali and gave three mac lipsticks to my mom which includes this color. I tried it and I instantly fell in love with it! So I took it away from my mom. Hah! I've already got my third tube and I wear it whenever I feel like I wanna wear it. It gives me the feel of sophistication and somehow boosts up my confidence cause people always compliment my lips with it. The only problem i have with this lippie is that it feathers out like hell without a lip liner. Im not really a fan of lip liners as my lips quickly gets dry when I put more than one product in it even if I exfoliate before application which is kinda sad :( (suggestions, anyone?) so i tend to check my lips in the mirror whenever I feel like I have the need to.. But that doesn't stop me from falling in love with this! would def buy again and again :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2014 12:54:00 PM More reviews by gracebarker

Beautiful, burgundy colour perfect for winter/autumn as many others have said. It definitely needs a lip liner otherwise it looks a little messy (but maybe that's application haha) My only issue is that it's slightly drying on my lips but I suppose that's the sacrifice you make with matte lip products.