Lancome Cils Booster XL

Aqua/Water/Eau, Oryza Sativa Cera/Rice Bran Wax, Cera Carnauba/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire D'abeille, Stearic Acid, Candelilla Cera/Candelilla Wax/Cire De Candelilla, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, Acacia Senegal/Acacia Senegal Gum, Panthenol, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Propylparaben, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Simethicone, Rayon, Polyquaternium-10, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polycaprolactone.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ok so paying 25 bucks for a primer is pricey, but it's worth it. Just gotta listen up. It's vital to use this with a rubber bristle wanded mascara, don't ask why, it just adheres better. I used Covergirl The Super Sizer and my lashes are so long right now they kinda feel like flapping butterflies. If I get close enough to my desk I can fan a post it note away (exaggerating, but you get the idea, they are crazy long).

I was actually about to toss this because I prefer those Christmas tree brush or teddy bear brush mascaras better. I was using Covergirl Super Thick Lash, which on it's own is an awesome mascara already. My sis gave me this primer for Christmas and I used it under and didn't really notice much. I would say it just kinda thickened them and made them look slightly fuller, no real dramatic change.

Then I decided to try a rubber wanded mascara for a more accurate review and holy smokes. I will totally buy this again. beside being incredibly long, they are also megathick. Perfect item if your into a real dramatic lash look.

This lash primer makes a good difference! I think it makes my lashes look more volumized for sure. Not a ton of lengthening for me. The white color gets covered easily by mascara. I paired this with Hypnose with good results and when my Hypnose looked dry, I tried it with a maybelline mascara and it looks good too. Does not contribute to clumsiness which is surprising!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Can not live without this product!!! I have short eyelashes and I use this everyday before mascara! It's amazing at providing length. It's conditioning as well and my mascara removes so easily . I have tried the Clinique one but this one is better!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

this lash primer does nothing for length but does very well at thickening up the root area of my lashes. gives pretty good volume but can get a little clumpy if you use too much.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I first bought this years ago and like it for when I needed that little something extra for my lashes. I have curly lashes already so it was more for the lengthening which is why I bought it. It does do what it says it does that is for sure. It makes me look like I have falsies on without the falsies which make my eye itch. I don't use it all the time but I definitely recommend it.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

For reference: I have long Asian lashes that stick straight down.

I picked this up as a sephora 100 point perk. I have used mascara primers before (shiseido). They're ok but I feel like they're not necessary in my mascara routine.

This product is white and you apply a thin layer right after you curl your lashes. This product does lengthen but it doesn't hold a curl. Only pro I can think of is that it's easy to remove with my Clinique take the day off makeup remover.

I'm better off with my HG mascara: maybelline waterproof full n' soft.

Wouldn't repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I received a free sample of this at Ulta and have been hooked since. This not only makes any mascara automatically a lengthening one, but it also prevents my eyelashes from falling out and it is easy to remove. This is one of those products I didn't know I needed until I discovered it. Have repurchased this multiple times and always wear this under any mascara.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

i have very straight asian lashes that are pretty much non-existant. so i've tried many of the top mascara primers out there (shiseido, dior and urban decay). and this is among my top favorites. pros: amazing volume, helps my mascara last longer on my lashes (vs my lower eyelids). cons: doesn't hold curl well, slightly lacking in the lengthening. and yes this is a pricey primer, but my last tube lasted my about 1 yr after daily use. so to me the price is worth it. bottom line: i'd repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

When I use this mascara primer, I always get asked if I am wearing lash extensions. It works with all kinds of mascara, but my favorite is Lancome Hypnoxe, which not only is smudge-proof and water resistant, but takes lash lengths to an entirely new level. I use 2 coats off the primer, and before it dries completely, apply 2 coats of mascara. You will love this primer with your favorite mascara, and save money because this primer will give you the look of the most natural lash extensions!

Popular Mascaras