November 27, 2014 | 1416 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2014 2:08:00 AM More reviews by parahp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This color is a very good shade for fair skin that isn't too bright and looks completely natural. It looks like you just got done with a workout.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/27/2014 1:40:00 PM More reviews by scm240

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I seem to be one of the very few fair-complected women who did not like this product.

I am paler than NC15 and this was invisible on me. I had to dig my brush into it like I was scraping out the last remnants of ice cream from the corners of the pint to get anything on the brush and even with that work I was consistently confused as to why there never appeared to be anything on my face.

In my opinion: overpriced, way too sheer and bulky packaging.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2014 3:09:00 AM More reviews by Andi2010

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

If you are fair like me this would not be considered an all over high-lighting powder, it would certainly fall into the blush only category.

On my NC15 yellow under-toned skin and being slightly more fair than this in the winter-time Dandelion is a lovely peachy-pink blush with a very very subtle shimmer of gold - pulling more peach than pink on my skin.

I like that I don't have to be extra careful with this blush as you do when you have fair skin. So I like to layer this 2 - 3 times and really buff into the skin so it looks naturally glowy from within. My current favourite brushes for this blush are the ELF Flat Top Powder and the RT Stipple Brush.

The only reason I have not elected to repurchase this is I have a hoard of blushes that are likely to last me eons.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2014 9:45:00 PM More reviews by byankitty

I have NC25 skin. And it's light to me. I absolutely love this blush. It looks soft and not too bright or hot pink on my skin. I took way too long to actually buy it because I heard so many people said it barely showed up on their skin. But I'm so glad it shows up on mine!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2014 5:10:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I brought it because of recommendations be a really pale baby doll blush for my very fair skin and I think that's only the look you will get on light-medium skintones. But on my very fair NC5 skin it just looks like a regular sheer peachy-pink blush with chunky shimmer. Little bit patchy, oxidises darker. Illamasqua Katie is cooler and lighter.

I think there is a bunch of people who think they have very fair skin but they don't... then they go around buying products for very fair skin and then complain about the pigmentation being too light for them, "poor pigmentation, it doesn't show up"!!! If this happens to you, stop doing it, you don't have fair skin. Stick to products designed for "light" skin and you will be happy.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2014 2:44:00 PM More reviews by BrightEyes001

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this blush. It's the perfect baby doll pink on me <3 I'm in between NC15 and NC20 and it's the perfect flush of color. So gorgeous. It's a neutral light baby pink that just barely shows up for a naturally gorgeous flush. I pair this with some light eyeshadow (usually Naked 3) and MLBB lipstick and I always get compliments on how naturally pretty I look. Forever rebuy.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2014 7:39:00 AM More reviews by delocke

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

my girlfriend got a sample of this when she was buying some other benefit products, but it was too light pink for her olive skin so she gave it to me. I don't use it often but when I do I remember how delightful it is. I'm very pink toned and fair (nw15) and it suits my skin tone so well, it doesn't look like I'm wearing blush at all. I would probably buy it if I wanted to invest in a high end blush

rated 2 of 5 on 10/17/2014 11:28:00 PM More reviews by EvesMakeUpAlley

Too light. I'm NW20 (25 in summer) and this powder doesn't show up very much at all. I gave it away to a friend with fairer skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2014 10:34:00 AM More reviews by sarahashleymac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I use Dandelion as blush instead of a face powder and it is a lovely ballerina-like glow on my cheeks. It's the perfect subtle pink with a touch of gold shimmer (but not sparkle) and it looks wonderful on pale skin, but I'm not sure how well it would work as a blush on tan or darker skin tones (I'm NW10 for reference). I don't use the brush included in the box because I find it dispenses product very unevenly. I like that you get quite a bit of product for the price, but I really hate the packaging. It's so clunky and the mirror is useless and I feel like the cardboard box is going to breakdown in my makeup bag over time. Overall, I would recommend this to anyone looking for a subtle rosy glow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2014 12:13:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

This light, baby pink shade is the perfect subtle blush color for my NC30 skintone. If I don't want to think about what to wear, I put this on. I also love to use this as a base blush shade and blend other darker shades on top. Gives a polished look without looking overdone.

The formula is wonderful, never powdery or hard to blend.

A good DS dupe for this shade is ELF's pressed mineral blush in Sweet Retreat.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No