BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

on 7/26/2015 8:13:00 AM

It's a nice blush. It's a great natural pink and it has relatively good staying power. However, I feel like there are many other, much cheaper, products that can give me the same result.

It's nothing special and I wouldn't repurchase.

on 7/21/2015 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I loved this product. I have very oily skin, which makes it harder for my foundation and blusher to stay on. It lasts the whole day, it goes on so easy. The blusher is light and gives a nice shine. It gives a lovely natural look. The brush makes it easy to apply. I would definitely recommend this product to others.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

overall i had bought this a while back from one of the Benefit Events and i like this blush , but the package is what i fell makes it seem cheap.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This just doesn't last on me. I feel like the color is gone after a hour and all that is left is some shimmer :/

I absolutely love this product! It's the first blush that's ever worked for my face! It's extremely buildable and even if you make the mistake of putting a lot on your brush, it's easily fixed by blending it out!

on 5/18/2015 1:40:00 AM

Gave an overall good complexion, blended really well and gave a really overall nice colour, loved it :)

on 4/30/2015 3:56:00 PM

i'm an nc15 or nc20 at times and this looks amazing on. gives just the right amount of flush and i dont think it looks very "natural" per se, but definitely cute. i guess depends what time of look youre going for because i'm chinese and we dont really blush bright pink... but yeah its cute. and it does last pretty well too. ive had my box for a year and its not done yet, and i wear it quite often. so i think its worth the price

on 4/25/2015 11:32:00 AM

I tried this blush over a year ago in a sample size and used it until it was completely gone. I have been trying to find a blush that worked as well with my very fair skin tone as dandelion did, but had no luck. I finally caved and bought the full size blush compact yesterday at Sephora and am so glad I did. This blush is beautiful. It's a mix of peony and mauve pinks with slight shimmer. It looks darling on, but I suggest only really fair skin types should purchase this blush. The quality is amazing and applies on smoothly. It's $28 at Sephora and Ulta but the price is worth it because the sample size I got lasted me 7 months with everyday use!

on 4/20/2015 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I really liked the delicate pinky color of this blush, but it's just too sheer. I have fair skin, and it still won't show up unless I pile it on. But if I pile it on, it gets chalky and the light sparkle in the blush sits in my pores :(

I would only recommend this blush to people with the fairest skin tones that want a very natural look.

on 4/14/2015 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

This blush is perfect for anyone with very fair skin. I actually have really tanned skin, hence, I did have to apply two layers of it for it to entirely show up on my cheeks. Because of how light it is, it tends to actually not only add some pink colour to my cheeks, but also highlight my cheekbones. I really like this :) My only problem is that it doesn't last the longest.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products