December 21, 2014 | 964 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2014 5:42:00 AM More reviews by yowij

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I am Asian Chinese between NC 15-20 and it looks so natural to me, pinkish and healthy. Actually I am a blush hoarder, i LOVE a streak of blush on the cheek, and this one is the most least pigmented one I have. But you know, sometimes you really need a blush that is not too pigmented so you could look as if you are naturally blushed and glowing. Ha, don't know if it makes sense to you. :D But I would not repurchase 'cause there are a lot other blushes I want to try out.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2014 7:53:00 PM More reviews by wenqing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm pretty sure Dandelion was the first blush I bought, years ago. After that I start hoarding blushes. It's actually a brightening face powder as Benefit markets it, so it's easy to understand that it won't be the most pigmented blush and probably won't even show up on a lot of ppl. I usually prefer heavily pigmented blushes with a light hand so that it won't look powdery applied. I'd say Dandelion is most suitable for those with fair skin and new to blushes. and also synthetic blush brushes might not be able to pick up enough color. It's actually able to offer a little bit of coverage if you have some redness on your cheeks that your foundation didn't cover completely, same thing as Nars sex appeal, and any pale peachy colors.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/4/2014 7:17:00 PM More reviews by winegum

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I dont love and dont hate this blush. Its very natural on me, nothing to write home about. I have other blushes that I defiantely prefer over this one. Not a fan of the packaging, hate the square container and the blush applicator.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/4/2014 2:35:00 AM More reviews by coldwarkid

Not impressed. I'm asian and I am fair by asian standards but this blush does not show up on my skin unless I put multiple layers of it. And maybe it's because I only have the sample size which are typically included in sets/palettes released by Benefit , so I don't know if the quality is the same as what you get full sized but since I don't particularly care for the color, wouldn't bother buying it eitherway. I think this color is best suited for those really fair skinned folks, like porcelain skinned ladies but for me, I'll pass. Also it is not long lasting..so as not to waste it I use it to set my cream blush. So no, not sold into the hype.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2014 10:31:00 PM More reviews by PurpleElephants

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my new favorite blush! It has the perfect amount of pigmentation for my NC20 skin…not too over the top, but still shows up really well. I've been using it every day ever since I discovered it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2014 12:26:00 AM More reviews by msmandy2485

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i love that this blush doesnt make you look like a blush whore. its just the right amount of color with a hint of shimmer!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2014 2:08:00 AM More reviews by parahp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This color is a very good shade for fair skin that isn't too bright and looks completely natural. It looks like you just got done with a workout.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/27/2014 1:40:00 PM More reviews by scm240

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I seem to be one of the very few fair-complected women who did not like this product.

I am paler than NC15 and this was invisible on me. I had to dig my brush into it like I was scraping out the last remnants of ice cream from the corners of the pint to get anything on the brush and even with that work I was consistently confused as to why there never appeared to be anything on my face.

In my opinion: overpriced, way too sheer and bulky packaging.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2014 3:09:00 AM More reviews by Andi2010

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

If you are fair like me this would not be considered an all over high-lighting powder, it would certainly fall into the blush only category.

On my NC15 yellow under-toned skin and being slightly more fair than this in the winter-time Dandelion is a lovely peachy-pink blush with a very very subtle shimmer of gold - pulling more peach than pink on my skin.

I like that I don't have to be extra careful with this blush as you do when you have fair skin. So I like to layer this 2 - 3 times and really buff into the skin so it looks naturally glowy from within. My current favourite brushes for this blush are the ELF Flat Top Powder and the RT Stipple Brush.

The only reason I have not elected to repurchase this is I have a hoard of blushes that are likely to last me eons.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2014 9:45:00 PM More reviews by byankitty

I have NC25 skin. And it's light to me. I absolutely love this blush. It looks soft and not too bright or hot pink on my skin. I took way too long to actually buy it because I heard so many people said it barely showed up on their skin. But I'm so glad it shows up on mine!