BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

I absolutely love this product! It's the first blush that's ever worked for my face! It's extremely buildable and even if you make the mistake of putting a lot on your brush, it's easily fixed by blending it out!

on 5/18/2015 1:40:00 AM

Gave an overall good complexion, blended really well and gave a really overall nice colour, loved it :)

on 4/30/2015 3:56:00 PM

i'm an nc15 or nc20 at times and this looks amazing on. gives just the right amount of flush and i dont think it looks very "natural" per se, but definitely cute. i guess depends what time of look youre going for because i'm chinese and we dont really blush bright pink... but yeah its cute. and it does last pretty well too. ive had my box for a year and its not done yet, and i wear it quite often. so i think its worth the price

on 4/25/2015 11:32:00 AM

I tried this blush over a year ago in a sample size and used it until it was completely gone. I have been trying to find a blush that worked as well with my very fair skin tone as dandelion did, but had no luck. I finally caved and bought the full size blush compact yesterday at Sephora and am so glad I did. This blush is beautiful. It's a mix of peony and mauve pinks with slight shimmer. It looks darling on, but I suggest only really fair skin types should purchase this blush. The quality is amazing and applies on smoothly. It's $28 at Sephora and Ulta but the price is worth it because the sample size I got lasted me 7 months with everyday use!

on 4/20/2015 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I really liked the delicate pinky color of this blush, but it's just too sheer. I have fair skin, and it still won't show up unless I pile it on. But if I pile it on, it gets chalky and the light sparkle in the blush sits in my pores :(

I would only recommend this blush to people with the fairest skin tones that want a very natural look.

on 4/14/2015 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

This blush is perfect for anyone with very fair skin. I actually have really tanned skin, hence, I did have to apply two layers of it for it to entirely show up on my cheeks. Because of how light it is, it tends to actually not only add some pink colour to my cheeks, but also highlight my cheekbones. I really like this :) My only problem is that it doesn't last the longest.

on 3/22/2015 10:48:00 AM

Such a beautiful blush. I have very fair skin (with yellow undertones) so blush can look pretty harsh and clownish on me. It is nearly impossible to find a blush this pale at the drugstore and this is just the shade I was looking for. It looks so natural and it smells nice too. It is almost matte but it has just a tiny bit of shimmer. I just wish the box was a little slimmer, but it doesn't bother me much. As others have said, this should last long so if it does, the price is worth it.

on 3/17/2015 10:22:00 PM

What I have is the kit dandy, because a normal DANDELION is toooo much as a blush for me.
Dandelion has a lovely scent, not too heavy. It gives me a healthy look. a little shine but it's fine.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This is my favorite blush and I use almost every single day. It's a very pale pink but on super fair skin it gives the natural blush look. It is a bit pricey but I purchased it about a year ago and just started to hit pan and I really do use it almost every single day. Only thing I don't like is the box packaging but that won't keep me from buying it.

on 2/28/2015 8:28:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I use this on my skin every day for subtle contouring/whatever you want to call it. I use it on my cheekbones as you would a contouring product. Most contouring products are orange on me.
Anyway, while it doesn't really put a ton of color on my face, it gives the perfect subtle daily effect for me. I've had it for about 3 months now and with almost daily use I've barely made a dent in it.
The packaging is absolutely adorable. I wouldn't reccomend this for darker skintones as it probably won't even show up (and if a subtle contour/highlight is your goal there are better and less expensive products to achieve that). Anyway, while I do like this product, I don't think I'll repurchase because it's a bit pricey ($28?)and I've heard there's dupes of this. But if I had the money, I'd definitely get this again.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products