BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

on 2/28/2015 8:28:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I use this on my skin every day for subtle contouring/whatever you want to call it. I use it on my cheekbones as you would a contouring product. Most contouring products are orange on me.
Anyway, while it doesn't really put a ton of color on my face, it gives the perfect subtle daily effect for me. I've had it for about 3 months now and with almost daily use I've barely made a dent in it.
The packaging is absolutely adorable. I wouldn't reccomend this for darker skintones as it probably won't even show up (and if a subtle contour/highlight is your goal there are better and less expensive products to achieve that). Anyway, while I do like this product, I don't think I'll repurchase because it's a bit pricey ($28?)and I've heard there's dupes of this. But if I had the money, I'd definitely get this again.

on 2/28/2015 4:20:00 AM

Let's be honest - we all need a pretty Benefit boxed blush somewhere in our makeup collection, don't we?

On a serious note, I love this blush. I have light to slightly medium skin with yellow/warm undertones. This to me is the perfect strawberry milk shade that compliments my daily go-to smokey eye looks. It balances out heavy eye makeup but still brings color to my face. It's versatile because I've seen that it works during all seasons. It also has a highlighting effect as well, that isn't anything dramatic but very natural and pretty.

I think this is very flattering on light skin tones, and recommend trying it!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this as a highlighter over blush. Its too light on me to be an actual blush but as a highlighter its perfect!

on 2/23/2015 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I'm actually a little surprised by the fact that I like this...I'm pretty light but warmer toned, and I thought it wouldn't show up at all. I have it in the Cheeky Sweet Spot set and I previously whined that the set seemed sub-par to the individual blushes, but I hadn't bought any of them alone, just swatched them in store. But I used this one today finally and it gave a really nice subtle pink glow and lasted all day. I used some illuminators on top so the color on my cheek wasn't a super pale pink, but the Dandelion was still cute.

However, like most Benefit products, I can't give it a higher rating. To me, their products are ok, even "good", but so expensive. I find this to be very similar to the L'oreal True Match blush in Innocent Flush only that one has a slight shimmer and shows up in a swatch better. And since I add some shimmer to my cheeks anyway, I couldn't see myself paying full price for this, at all. I guess if someone really really wanted a matte light pink, this would be perfect. But I find the price to be really steep for that and the color (at least in my set) wasn't that noticeable, just more than nothing, which is what I was expecting.

My favorite so far is Hoola, which surprised me by being a hidden gem of light contorting that's not obnoxious.

on 2/22/2015 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is the only blush I use and I use it along with Dallas. I'm kind of scared of blush because it's so easy to mess up. Dandelion is actually impossible to mess up. It's a nice color (not all mauvey but not at all orange) and super light. I pop it on the 'apples' of my cheeks and it actually makes me look younger. I swear it does. And because it's light, I can't screw it up like I have with other blushes (making me look like baby Jane). I think this product won a bunch of awards when it first came out and it remains one of the best products around. It's one of my top recommendations. It also lasts forever so it's a great investment.

on 2/7/2015 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Like a lof of other reviewers said, this blush is perfect for pale skinned gals. I'm ligher than any foundation in MAC, and this suit me just fine, bronzed or not. I have a pink and cold pale skin, so I can use this only when I have a full face on since my cheeks are naturally red and this emphasize it, but with a full coverage foundation it's perfect.

It's really blendable, looks natural, smell fine... All in all, it's a great product. I have too much blushes to purchase it again but I would definitively swap for it or be glad if I got it as a gift!

on 2/2/2015 10:44:00 PM

I got this free in a sephora 500 point perk. I've always wanted to try these benefit box powders. I've really liked dandelion blush! At first it looked too light to show up on my NC20 skin, but it's actually a very natural blush color on my skin.

The powder smells great and I love the cute packaging - although paper means that it can't be thrown into a make up bag without ending up being ratty.

on 1/29/2015 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This color is perfect for cool pale skinned girls. Its my go to color for the winter months especially. I have really sensitive skin and benefit doesn't bother me. The packaging is not my favorite and I wish the price was a bit lower but I haven't found a better pale pink than this one for a blush.

on 1/11/2015 12:37:00 PM

One of my favorite blushes for everyday use. It give the perfect natural flush to your cheeks. It is not easy to over use and very blendable! Love it!

on 12/23/2014 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Im not sure how to rate this blush as far as packaging. Mine came in a holiday set with several other blushes.

This blush smells good and is a great color on fair skinned girls. It is not overwhelming but it can be built up to a very nice color.

I wouldnt necessarily purchase separately but I am glad it was in my palette, its probably my most used.

Goes great with a bolder eye and a nude lip so that it doesn't overwhelm.

Popular Blush Products