August 22, 2014 | 1992 users online

Liquid - Mary Kay - Medium Coverage Foundation

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2014 3:03:00 AM More reviews by pinkkola

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

When i applied the foundation, my eyes burned like i was putting my face over a bucket of straight bleach. It made my eyes and nose very watery. And it left splotches of dots all over my face especially my cheeks and nose. Not ideal in the summer time because it sweats right off. I can't say i would recommend this product

rated 2 of 5 on 4/9/2014 3:38:00 AM More reviews by viridiann

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Good coverage, natural look, but I have sensitive eyes and this made me cry every time I wore it. In general I liked it, but it didn't work for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2014 11:13:00 AM More reviews by Vida2112

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Good coverage, my mom gave me this foundation. She said its $18, I might buy it again when iy runs out since the loreal magic smooth souffle is discontinued :/ haha! overall great product fory oily t zone!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2013 8:17:00 PM More reviews by vabby

I bought this foundation from a lady who sold Mary Kay. I bought two tubes for $1!!!! And I didn't think it would work since I have super oily skin but I was wrong. This foundation is amazing, it looks natural. I like how it comes in a squeeze time because you can control the amount of product you're using. The problem with this is that IF YOU HAVE SUPER DUPER OILY SKIN you have to use milk of magnesia as a primer or a good quality magnifying primer, other than that it looks natural, I get a lot of compliments when I wear it, but you need to use a concealer with this :) this lasts like 6-7 hours

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2013 6:51:00 AM More reviews by Herome

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This foundation gives pretty good coverage and feels light on my skin and the staying power is also pretty good however my skin is quite oily and prone to breakouts and I find that if I wear this foundation for more than 7/8 hours it breaks me out a bit (no whiteheads just a few red pimples that vanish when I'm asleep) and the color (I'm ivory 204) is too pink (but with good powder it's ok)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2013 1:00:00 AM More reviews by sakurabi456

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm 14 years old, and I use this foundation. It's amazing! I'm a light skin African american so I use bronze 507 even though it may look darker in the picture it actually light color for me, and it matches my skin tone. I love this, and when I run out I will buy this again. Though on other sites like amazon or the original Mary Kay site the price is eh. On here it's okay just wish it was 5 or 6 dollars like other good foundation.

Advice from me:
I have acne prone skin( It's not that bad it's almost cleared up ). Though don't ever sleep with foundation on. I never did it, but I heard it's not a good outcome.

Use some good makeup remover cleansing wipes like Neutrogena or Simple. They work pretty well. Though I am a little biased on those.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2013 1:07:00 PM More reviews by sweetfart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Not bad. Colors are kinda dull looking. This has the potential to be full coverage and is very buildable. Two layers covered my mild scarring. Goes on fairly smooth. Reminds me of MUFE Mat Velvet + but with a tad less coverage. Finish is matte.

My main gripes with this are that it doesn't control oil well and the colors are not that great. Not bad overall, but I think I could find better.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/3/2013 7:00:00 PM More reviews by carouselgirl2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product looks great when first applied. However, within 2 - 3 hours, it starts wearing off on my nose and chin. Don't even think about touching your face after you apply it either. Even if you set it with powder, it comes right off. Will not purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 10:32:00 PM More reviews by lisaydg

This is personally the best foundation I have ever used, I mix Ivory 105 with Ivory 104 to create the perfect shade. It's a matte foundation and it works wonders for oily skin. Applying it with a beauty blender is the absolute way to go with this one. Concealer is needed however.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2013 10:09:00 PM More reviews by greeneyedskier

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a nice medium coverage foundation that blends in nicely with my skin. It stays on all day and it reduces the dark circles under my eyes and redness around my nose and cheeks well. It gives me the appearance of very little make up but gives me confidence that my skin is even and fresh. I've been using it for years.