Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds Gloss [DISCONTINUED]

3.7

on 1/28/2013 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ahh, I cannot believe they discontinued it! It was the perfect lip gloss if you want your lips to stand out in your photos! It's super shiny, the shiniest lip gloss I've ever put on.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This was one of my favorite lip glosses. Too bad it was discontinued.

on 7/6/2009 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Way too sparkly. I like a bit of shimmer in a gloss- this has big, tacky chunks of glitter. It feels rough on the lips and has a weird chemically smell.

on 3/28/2009 5:00:00 PM

I got the lip gloss in the clear/silver color when I was in high school. I sure loved it at first because I was in my glitter phase, but this lip gloss kicked me right out of it. Putting on the gloss feels weird because the glitter gives it a rough texture, not like other glosses. For my taste now this stuff is ridiculous and I'd only wear it to a rave, in a play, or on Halloween, but then I wore it to school just about every day by itself. It dried fast and would leave weird glitter residue that just built up and ended up getting on other parts of my face. I was nearly done with the tube when I realized I strongly prefer straight glossy lipglosses. I was really enthusiastic about this product when I used it the first couple weeks though. If you like all things glittery, you'll probably love this. It made me appreciate simple shine and matte textures though.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I only have one of these but will get many more! So smooth and it glides on so easily. Great packaging, easy to carry in my purse, so I can reapply all day!

on 3/21/2008 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have a couple of these, I like the colors but they do NOT stay on!
whats the point!

on 3/9/2008 11:13:00 PM

i love these! they are so perfect! love the colors. ive got like a million of them. i just love them

on 9/9/2007 5:37:00 PM

WOW, THIS SUCKS MORE THAN THE LIPSTICK VERSION, WHICH I DIDN'T THINK WAS POSSIBLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yes, it seems to smear all over my lips and then migrates to the outside of my mouth, WTF ?????????

on 6/24/2005 3:00:00 AM

I bought this in the summer 2005 LE shade moon rays and it is the best gloss ever. I plan on running back and buying every tube they had. It is not gritty glittery like some glosses and the color is a mauvey brown nude that is sheer. Great color. I love it and it may be one of my many HG glosses.

on 6/7/2005 1:28:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Shimmery, shimmery, shimmery. Love the golden shimmery in the gloss, VERY attractive. However, the gloss doesn't stay at all, since it's not sticky at all. Hm, but the colors are ohso pretty..

Popular Lip Glosses