Dickinson's Witch Hazel

4.3

Active Ingredients: Witch Hazel (100% All Natural) (Containing Alcohol 14%) (Astringent)

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

An amazing toner. I used to spent hundreds on top brand toners and nothing has worked so perfectly for my skin. This has minimised breakouts and my pores and evened out much of my blotchiness. The smell is a little weird but you get used to it.
So good for sensitive skin also as it does not burn or sting as you apply it and it's gentle enough to use morning and night.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I have used this product off and on for years. Whenever I start using it regularly again I wonder why I stopped (it's because sometimes I just get lazy with my skincare routine oops). I have sensitive skin that is mostly dry except for oiliness in my T zone. Witch hazel helps both ends of the spectrum. It soothes the skin, purifies your pores shrinking them over long term use, and even helps with acne. I use it after washing my face at night and before applying night cream. I don't recommend skipping moisturizer after applying this because used alone, the alcohol in it can make your skin dry and tight. Sometimes I use it as an aftershave too since it's so good for pores, it helps prevent ingrown hairs. It's safe for all parts of the body. I apply it using cotton pads and dab/press all around my face and neck.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Recently purchased this to try out on my really disgusting clogged pores. I have them literally everywhere, mostly on my cheeks and forehead. Urgh. Im always on the hunt for skincare products that will save my skin. I get acne scars really easily because i love to squeeze them, and my skin just clogs up for i-dont-know-why.

Then i started using Dickinson's witch hazel after seeing reviews online! Omg, you don't know how much this product saved my life from then onwards.

I use this every morning and night, and for the first 3-4 days, it dried my skin out like crazy. My skin was really dry, and i had to moisturize, moisturize and moisturize all day.

My skin is very clog-prone, so i avoid products with ingredients such as butylene glycol and other more on the comedogenic list. It was hard to find a moisturizer without this ingredient in the market without it being costly so I turned to snail products.

So initially my skin peeled like crazy, and i thought i was gonna break out (lol) but since I was going to stay home for the entire week, might as well continue using. Boom! 70-80% of the clogged pores (those annoying little disgusting bumps without a head) reduced in size and some disappeared after a week! My skin was less oily, less clogged, less bumpy, less dry and flaky!
Of course, those bumps are not going to disappear overnight. Those bumps are probably from all the makeup leftover, and I've used makeup since forever. However, to actually see this much results, this product is magic.

My makeup now goes now smoothly (no more ugly bumps under bad lighting or even sunlight)!!!!!!

Im using this product to minimize my occasional pimples because i squeeze them alot, and when you soak the cotton pad with a little of this product and leave it on for few minutes, it works!

omg i have so much to say about this product i dont even know where to start! Please get this product if your skin is on the combo-oily side, im not too sure about dry skin with a drying product.

I purchased this on Qoo10.sg for about $17 but it can also be purchased on iHerb (sg) for about SGD$8 (i realized too late lol)

I love the smell, it's really very natural as well.
Oh, and i forgot to mention, i've been using Rosehip oil (Now Foods) 3-4 drops and massaging them onto slightly damp skin. Wait for the oil to sink into your skin then next i'll apply the snail product from qoo10.sg, "KOREA Jaminkyung Crema Caracol Snail Cream" and this doesnt clog my pores or cause breakouts at all.

Of course, i have acne scars as well, and i've been using the Cosrx Blemish Cream and Ciracle's Red Spot Cream to reduce my acne scars/current red pimples.

I hope this review helps because everything started to work better after using this toner, im not even kidding!!

HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT! I will definitely repurchase this yellow bottle of goodness!

Broke me out
Scent is unbearable
Dried my skin out to the point of no return
Irritated my skin, stung quite a bit

Love the amount of product for the price but unfortunately this did not work for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I actually quite like this product, lasts for quite a while too.

Pros:
- Really does get rid of all the dirt/impurities on your face (I use it with makeup removal pads, and can still see makeup on these pads, even though I've used a facial cleanser beforehand). So therefore this is an excellent makeup remover.
- Easy to pour bottle.
- Long lasting (I use it pretty much everyday).
- I don't just limit this to my face, I go for my ears and neck as well.

Cons:
- Depending on where you buy it, it can be expensive or cheap.
- Apparently it says that it cleans, soothes and tones your skin, well I can only agree with the 'cleans' part.

This is a great product, I recently purchased it and I can already see the effect it has on my skin. My skin looks more glowy and pimple free!

The only downside is the DISGUSTING SCENT!! Some people say it smells "natural", but honestly, it smells like wet, mouldy leaves.

Great value, lasts for ages. Only other complaint is the bottle, it's really hard to pour out and use, so I transferred it to a spray bottle.

My grandmother used witch hazel and now the habit has been passed down to me. I use witch hazel everyday as my toner, or sometimes to remove my makeup, I love that it has anti inflammatory agents, which helps my acne prone skin. It really calms my skin down when I use it after washing my face, It has not helped with the acne, but if you prefer using more natural products on your skin, you can't go wrong with the witch hazel, Even the scent has a calming effect on me.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My holy grail toner! I've been using this for years. I used to use the one in the rectangular bottle but now I use the newer one in the rounder bottle and both versions have helped my skin. It removes dirt nicely and I use it before I put on makeup and after I wash my face. And then I pour some in my hands and pat it into my skin before starting my night time face routine. The smell has never really bugged me and I don't think it smells terrible. I can't put my finger on it but I find it very refreshing!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Except for the smell, things are ok. However, the bottle is so big that I can not bring it everytime I go out

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This Toner is good, not to harsh, calming, but.....omg the smell is baaad. :( I will get a witch Hazel toner mixed with another nice scent giving ingredient next time. Maybe the one with Aloe Vera or Rose water.

Popular Face Skincare Products