Avon Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Water, mineral oil, petrolatum, PEG-40 stearate, isodecyl oleate, steareth-2, cetyl alcohol, stearic acid, triethanolamine, PEG-4, DMDM Hydantoin, carbomer, isopropynyl butylcarbamate

on 6/30/2015 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This stuff is terrible. I have to rub quite a bit to properly remove eye makeup. This is very greasy and gets into my eyes, my vision is blurry for a good 1/2 hour after use. I've heard it's very bad to use oils on your eyes. I should probably discontinue use but I've been trying to use things up rather than just throw out.

on 3/18/2015 8:11:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Cheap but don't get any into your eyes as it stings. It took several eye baths to sooth my poor eyes. It took off the eye make up but it felt greasy

on 3/7/2015 8:53:00 AM

All this does it give me a big gloopy mess on my eyelids, There's no irritation and it is good to clean up the undereye if you make a mess and want to start over. This way I save on my good stuff.

on 3/6/2015 1:00:00 AM

Best! Best! Best makeup remover, l know it's technically eye makeup remover but i use it all over my face, it literally melts off every bit of makeup and gets of the most stubborn mascara off. Been using this from years and still impressed

on 8/29/2014 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This product works alright at taking of your eye makeup off but it's kinda greasy and it leaves a film over my eyes every time I use it which is very annoying and I don't like, I don't think I will be buying again.

on 8/27/2014 2:52:00 PM

Love this stuff. The most gentle makeup remover I have ever used. I LOVE the fact that i can get all around my eyes,lids, and even lashes without it burning. I see reviews of some saying it burn them. I seriously don't know where yall got yours from.lol Mine is awesome. and it even takes off hair dye, etc. I have used all types of make up removers, and this one was by far the best. Not oily, or irritating.AND the best part-Cheap!!! You can even use it as a mild cleanser over your face. What i do is soak a rag, with hot water, then apply just the rag to my face, and leave it on for a couple minutes, until rag becomes cool. Then I apply the makeup remover. Works like a charm!

on 8/12/2014 7:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This stuff is horrible! It's cheap yes, but it doesn't remove squat. And it burns like crazy! It leaves a film over your eyeball so that you feel like you are semi-blind! I am an Avonaholic and will try just about all of their products at least once but this stuff went right in the trash bin. Thank goodness it was only 99 cents!

on 8/1/2014 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I feel like this eye make up remover would be used better as a moisturizer. Its thick and gloopy. I can't ever use it without it making my vision blurry after it gets in my eyes. I am NOT impressed and didn't think it did that great of a job removing my I make up. I won't re purchased

on 4/28/2014 8:59:00 AM

The price of this product is really an "enough said" moment. However, I didn't actually purchase this, it was given to me as a gift for Christmas.

I don't actually mind the quality of the product, for all intents and purposes it removes makeup, but not easily and it leaves a horrible film over my eyes which sometimes takes a day or more to go away. I've used many different makeup removers, and I don't find this one more or less effective than any of the others.

Everytime I use this and remember the film, I consider throwing it away. I highly doubt I would use it again, even if I got it for free.

on 8/17/2013 2:58:00 AM

I used to use this because it was so cheap like 99 cents a bottle. I thought it was gentle but it irritates my eyes and leaves a film that over time causes me to develop blepharitis which I've gotten a few times from these types of cream removers. Now I use jojoba oil and so far so good.