Ralph Lauren polo sport for women

3.7

on 11/30/2012 4:31:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

A diehard fan here. Got to know it while my best friend wore it in high school and I was daydreaming about being able to afford it for something like years! I purchased it with my 1st salary and to date I can't find a single flaw with it even if I try really really really hard. It is not a super-feminine scent, but at the same time i would never mistaken it for a man's cologne, so I do not see this as unisex at all. I praise this perfume for an amazing kick in the butt it gives one to wake up, smell fresh air, get out there and broaden one's horizons, in every sense! If a perfume actually helps you evolve and inspires you to do things, change, try to live off the beaten track - then it is worth to be called great and is allowed to cost as much as this one does. I don't ever feel a pang of regret spending my last cent on it. It lasts, oozes freshness all day long and earns endless compliments. Amazingly, it works for both day and night and sort of blossoms in late evening acquiring a slightly more "green wet" touch. I would simply die of a broken heart if I found it vanishing off the market one day.
City association: anywhere in California close to the coast
Persona association: Robert Redford

on 9/14/2011 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My mother and i wear this, she bought it years ago a gift set with a big tube of body wash, body lotion and a 150ml EDT! Then she gave me a full bottle to me! Nice clean/sporty/watery scent, perfect for daytime or a picnic day with jeans and a polo shirt, or whenever i wanted to feel nonglamorous! ;) a bit strong, a little goes a looong way hahaha. Last like 4 hours on me, the mens versions is just perfect, my brothers signature fragrance!

on 7/19/2011 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Its just okay
I liked it at first but now I'm totally over it

I have found a use for it though and I keep it in my desk at work and spray it on after I teach my weekly sports class.

It has that fresh deodrant type vibe lol

One of my favorite perfumes that I loved when I was younger. The scent is fresh and sporty, and lasts quite a long time on me. Would probably buy it again if it was available in my country. For me it is a true 90's classic perfume!

on 10/7/2010 7:53:00 PM

I really liked this fragrance when it first came out, many moons ago. However, I do think it is overpriced for the quality. It is so light that it never lasted on me at all. During some of the hot summers Texas is known for, it would often evaporate from the time that I put it on getting ready for work, to the time I got to work. That is a huge waste of money in my book!

on 3/21/2010 6:45:00 PM

I got this as a present 2 years ago and I wore it once. I'm more like a sweet perfume wearer, so I personally cannot stand this scent. This is way too strong and gives me a headache whenever I smell it. I'm probably going to give it away, I just can't stand the smell of it.

on 5/17/2009 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this perfume! I cant believe some people just dont like it... oh well.. i always get compliments wearing it! I almost had an heart attack when reading it was discontinued? I immideatly went to ralph laurent's webpage and found it... i could breath again! lol
I love this fragance! I've been using it since 16. However, I do agree it is a "younger" scent... but i'll keep using it until i can pull it off!

on 9/12/2008 7:20:00 AM

Got this as a present many many years ago. I remember I had a headache wearing it for the first time. It's lovely but I don't think I'll buy one for myself.

on 3/25/2008 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Besides my Stella EDP, this is my other absolute favourite perfume, especially for daytime. Love love love! I've been wearing this for years, since I was a teenager, but I still love it!

on 12/15/2007 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This scent is for athletic teens. i can not picture a grown woman wearing it, jusst thinking about ti makes me have locker room flashbacks.

Popular Fragrances