September 19, 2014 | 1973 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Kiehl's - Supremely Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2014 1:41:00 AM More reviews by Sara44

I love this product! It doesn't sting and takes make up off gently.

A more soothing approach compared to most make up oils.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 11:49:00 PM More reviews by BeFineFilipina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Another reviewer turned me onto this product and I have found my HG eye makeup remover in this!!! I was using a two-layered product before, but found they tended to smear my mascara onto my lower lid and it'd take a ton of passes to get the makeup from my skin ONTO the cotton pad. With this lotion-type remover, I put a dollap onto a cotton round, smear it over it, press the pad onto my eyes for a few seconds and then swipe. Leaves the area very moisturized too, but I typically cleanse my skin right after still as part of my routine.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2013 10:03:00 AM More reviews by Hicksnn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this eye make up remover because it does remove makeup well, and the price is decent. I didn't give it full stars and said I wouldn't buy it again because I am looking for a more conditioning eye makeup remover. Price was decent, no irritating smells or sensations burning my eyes. I also agree with the precious reviewer, hold the saturated cotton balls on top of the eye lid for a few seconds (I even wiggle gently) and then gently wipe away eye makeup/mascara.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2013 3:02:00 PM More reviews by Clarabella3982

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

There is a trick to using this eye makeup remover, which is to put on about a 1 -2 cm width size amount on two cotton pads (kinda need some trial and error here), smooth out the liquid over the whole pad and plonk them on your eyes (obviously, close your eyes). Let it stay there for a few seconds, then gently pat your eyes all around over the cotton pad for another few seconds. I would leave them longer if there is more heavy duty eye makeup. Then remove the cotton pads, turn them over to repeat (as some of the liquid would have soaked through the otherside of the cotton). The trick is to let the liquid absorb and the patting of the cotton over the lids. Don't rub as it isn't very good for your lashes and thin skin over the eyelids!
Works great for me and I'm on my third bottle for this year. Very gentle and have never felt any stinging sensation.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2012 2:47:00 PM More reviews by ECMac25

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Please do not buy this if you wear waterproof liner and mascara. It won't do a good job at removing either. For non-waterproof eye makeup it works well, and it's also nice to have around for picking up any fallout, by putting a little on a cotton swab. I'm used to more gel or watery makeup removers, so the lotion based consistency of this took some getting used to. Apply a dime sized amount to a cotton pad, fold the pad in half to saturate the entire surface and then press the cotton pad to the eyelids for a few seconds before wiping. The formula is very gentle like the product name says, and it doesn't cause any redness or itching no matter how much I apply. Still, I won't repurchase because I dislike having two different eye makeup removers on hand. I still prefer Lancome's Bi-Facil and Neutrogena's eye makeup removers.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2012 7:14:00 AM More reviews by Mariaisabeljc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love love love this product. It is so gentle and so smooth on your eyes. The formula is unique and not water and oil like most. This is almost like a serum. Please try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2012 11:44:00 PM More reviews by xnobzx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

As a male actor it is vitally important for me(well at least my male ego) to get ALL traces of dramatic makeup off of my face after a performance. I was recently in a performance of Pippin where I had to wear rather dramatic waterproof eye makeup. I used the Makeup Forever Aqua Liners along with the Makeup Forever Aqua Cream shadows for most of the look. If you have tried either of those products then you'll know how hard they can be to get off. I mascara I had to wear (MAC Zoom Lash) wasn't waterproof but it did get it off completely as well. The best part is that it got all of it off in a flash. No tugging, no hazy vision, Just clean eyes...And I wear contacts so that says a lot. Also the price is a steal for the amount of product that you get. The only other eye makeup remover in a lotion type form on the market that I am aware of is by Clinique. I haven't tried it but it is $17 for only 2.5 ounces, with this one you pay $.50 less and get 1.7 ounces more! The best part is that you don't have to rinse it off after you use it and it doesn't feel greasy! I also found that since it was a lotion it was much more easier to use on a cotton swab to fix any mistakes that I may have made while putting the makeup on(unfortunately it was a low budget product so no MA on set).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2012 9:33:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this eye-makeup remover because its so gentle. The only reason I don't give it a five is because it doesn't take off my mascara. I do like it, though.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/18/2012 2:20:00 PM More reviews by givemymakeupanewhome

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very disappointing. It doesn't irritate my eyes but doesn't remove anything. I don't wear much eye makeup, just eyeliner and mascara, but this seems too much for this product. I ended up using other products each time I tried to clean my eye makeup with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2012 10:50:00 PM More reviews by VoR

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Like others it took me a while to get used to the consistency of this product (being used to clear liquids rather than a lotion) but now I have I really like it. It is, as it says, very gentle and does a good job of removing my day-to-day eye make up. Will buy again for sure.