July 31, 2014 | 1375 users online

Concealers - Mary Kay - concealer

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2014 10:53:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Eh. Meh. A little too thick and gloopy for me - but since MK reformulates about every 15 minutes who knows if the formula I purchased in 2012 is anywhere near what you are using. I got the Light/Medium (Ivory 2) shade and it is OK - a bit yellow toned (Ivory 1 was way too yellow). Not a bad concealer - but not nearly as good as my Sue Devitt (stick - but also d/c'ed) or Beauticontrol "Extra Help" - which is still available but (also) reformulated.

MK's is medium coverage - and you can build it up to some extent - but it ain't no dermablend!

How I wish I could find a concealer that I love and not have it be d/c'ed or re-formulated!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/8/2014 5:19:00 PM More reviews by Xxelodiexx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I HATE THIS CONCEALER , it does'nt even hide my dark circles , I've tried to put this sh*t with my beauty blender and it was worst ,. Super cakey , gone after like 2 hours , take me 10 minutes to put it , idk if it's just MY concealer bc a lot of people seems to like it but anyway . I'm a students and it was expensive , makes me angry -.-

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2013 2:48:00 PM More reviews by indiechick1111

I absolutely love this concealer its one of the best ive ever had. I have really bad dark circles and this concealer does the trick it covers them up completely and makes me look flawless! I would highly recommend this concealer it does its purpose!!(:

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2013 11:33:00 AM More reviews by jlatt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best concealer that I have ever used (Ivory 1). I have tried others and keep going back to this one. I've been using it since I was a teenager. I used to have a lot of breakouts and this concealer would hide blemishes really well and wouldn't come off in the water that easily. It works best with a bit of powder on top.

I wish that the packaging wasn't black. It's impossible to see how much product is actually in there.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by KarenNguyen2000

After reading the reviews I went out and purchased the eye concealer. It performed OK. I would not buy this product again, instead I am looking for something with more cover.

I would recommend this product to you if you don't have a lot to cover up such as dark circles and lots o blemish.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2013 1:20:00 PM More reviews by Stellalaaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have genetic dark circles but generally problem free skin. I've tried concealer of so many different brands & I've to admit this is the BEST! They blend in so easily & doesn't make the area looks patchy or creasy! I love this product! What's more? Its only about $18SGD!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Ebecks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had no high expectations for this seeing that I had tried it years ago and was underwhelmed. However I tried it again and I love it. It has good coverage and lasts all day. I would suggest if you have dry skin, mix it with your foundation for under eye concealer so it is more moisturizing. Good product.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2013 4:44:00 AM More reviews by jaymunjal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Context: medium to dark Indian skin color with yellow undertones
- Matches my skin tone perfectly. Rarely do concealer lines match the skin tones of minorities this well
- Incredibly pigmented. The first to ever cover up my awful dark circles
- Lasts for hours
- Matte to slight shined finish
- Very creamy
- One of the cheaper concealers on the market considering how long it lasts (since so little is needed to cover up imperfections)
- Convenient squeeze-out packaging. Once it's done I usually cut open the tube to salvage a few more uses
- Has never broken me out or caused any skin problems
- This is the only cover up I've ever used that looks gorgeous under camera
- An unfortunately small selection of color choice

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2013 9:04:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

I've used every concealer there is on the market and always end up returning to this one. I think that says it all. Super pigmented, a little goes a long way, stays on all day, doesn't sit into fine lines or smudge, it's just perfect!!! And it's just $10! I recently used the Clinique's All About Eyes Concealer and it did half of what this one does, for almost double the price. Will keep repurchasing for eva!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 3:37:00 PM More reviews by happyface12

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this concealer! I had a very hard time finding a good concealer for my acne-prone skin and my skin tone. I am dark and need something that will cover my dark spots caused by acne and to even out my makeup. I wear bronze 2 concealer with a primer, followed by foundation. I am very pleased with the natural look, not cakey at all. This will always be in my bag.