I have genetic dark circles but generally problem free skin. I've tried concealer of so many different brands & I've to admit this is the BEST! They blend in so easily & doesn't make the area looks patchy or creasy! I love this product! What's more? Its only about $18SGD! continued >>
I had no high expectations for this seeing that I had tried it years ago and was underwhelmed. However I tried it again and I love it. It has good coverage and lasts all day. I would suggest if you have dry skin, mix it with your foundation for under eye concealer so it is more moisturizing. Good product.
Context: medium to dark Indian skin color with yellow undertones
- Matches my skin tone perfectly. Rarely do concealer lines match the skin tones of minorities this well
- Incredibly pigmented. The first to ever cover up my awful dark circles
- Lasts for hours
- Matte to slight shined finish
- Very creamy
- One of the cheaper concealers on the market considering how long it lasts (since so little is needed to cover up imperfections)
- Convenient squeeze-out packaging. Once it's done I usually cut open the tube to salvage a few more uses
- Has never broken me out or caused any skin problems
- This is the only cover up I've ever used that looks gorgeous under camera
- An unfortunately small selection of color choice
I've used every concealer there is on the market and always end up returning to this one. I think that says it all. Super pigmented, a little goes a long way, stays on all day, doesn't sit into fine lines or smudge, it's just perfect!!! And it's just $10! I recently used the Clinique's All About Eyes Concealer and it did half of what this one does, for almost double the price. Will keep repurchasing for eva!!!
I love this concealer! I had a very hard time finding a good concealer for my acne-prone skin and my skin tone. I am dark and need something that will cover my dark spots caused by acne and to even out my makeup. I wear bronze 2 concealer with a primer, followed by foundation. I am very pleased with the natural look, not cakey at all. This will always be in my bag.
This was an impulse buy at a friend's Mary Kay party. Ivory 2 matches my NW15 skin perfectly and provides full coverage without caking. I can see the tube lasting for a very long time. Not quite as long-wearing as my usual MUFE Full Cover, but I find that the Mary Kay works better for my dark circles. Great lower-cost option with similar capabilities. Just be careful with a new tube as the stuff comes out pretty quickly!!
Very highly pigmented! I love this Concealer. I will use it if I get an occasional blemish and it covers so well! A little goes a very long way with this product. All you need is a pin-sized amount and dab it on your blemish. Wow! Amazing stuff! Will definitely purchase again!!!
Really, really pigmented concealer!! Good for spots, redness...
- Cheap, so you can buy two of them and mix them if you need
- Stays on really good, cause of the "dry"/pigmented formula
- Ok shade range, cause they are so cheap... I'm a NC15/ NW 15 and have the Ivory 1 and Ivory 2 right now
- Good coverage.
- This brand is perfect for us really, really PALE ones - they do have extremely light shades compared to many other brands (for example YSL, Shiseido, Estée Lauder - at least here in Scandinavia).
- I usually prefer mineral makeup, cause of my acne-skin. This contains a lot of different "synthetic" ingredients which always makes me scared that I'll break out......
- Quite matte and dry, so a little hard to use everywhere under the eye area.... (this is the reason for 4 lippies instead of 5) I've tried it under the eyes and this covers almost better than my BOBBI BROWN concealers!! It looks good! BUT you have to be careful on the outside of the eye if you have tiny lines....then this will be to dry.... But on the inside, closest to the nose, this works good!
- I yet haven't find the perfect shade, but have to mix them...right now it's winter here, but in summer i guess I'll need to get a third one to mix with...
Overall: A really good product for the price!!! :D
Unfortunately it creases when I wear it under my eyes. Maybe I should set it with powder..? This is still a generally good concealer for a really reasonable price though....
This is the best concealer I have ever tried so far. I may try some more drugstore products to see how they measure up but so far this is my HG concealer. The container is small but this product is very concentrated so a little goes a long way, and I mean a LITTLE. A full drop on my finger and I have enough for both of my eyes and all around my nose and mouth area if I wanted. It has wonderful coverage and I never need to apply more, although I do not have bad under eye circles or acne so I can't speak for them. I do have pretty dry skin and find that when my skin is really dry that this will seep into any cracks or wrinkles, I try to avoid putting too much directly on and right under my eye to avoid any creases. Use a good primer and moisturizer and do not apply too much and this is a wonderful, good coverage, creamy concealer. I love the way it looks on my skin (:
This was one of the best buys I have ever made. It comes in a small tube, and I was disappointed at first. But woah. The product is extremely creamy and a little goes a long way. If you blend it in with a stifling brush like I do,it covers so well and looks so natural. you literally can not see one trace of if on my skin (I use beige 1). I just repurchased. Try it! It works better than Bobbi brown!