St. Ives Apricot Scrub

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Invigorating- Ingredients-Water (Aqua), Juglans Mandschurica Shell Powder (Walnut), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Zea Mays Kernel Meal (Corn), Cetyl Alcohol, Linoleamide DEA, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Lanolin Oil, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil (Apricot), Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Helianthus Annuus Extract (Sunflower), Chamomilla Recutita Extract (Matricaria), Ceteareth 20, Polysorbate 60, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) ***Oily/acne prone- Ingredients-Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2%) (For treatment of acne) Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetyl Alcohol, Trithanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Carbomer, Ceteareth 20, Cetyl Acetate, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Chloride, Sorbitol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) 6/1/09

on 3/30/2015 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

As soon as I hit my teenage years and started having acne, I used this scrub, and for some reason did not question the extremely dry patches I had on my face. I just assumed that my skin was dry, and there was nothing to do about it. Turns out, this scrub was the culprit all along. I have dry skin already, and this was making the problem much worse. Since I quit this scrub and have stuck to much gentler/moisturizing products, my skin overall has improved a lot, and my dry patched have gown away all together.

First, I want to clarify that this review is for the Blemish Control apricot scrub. There are a few different kind, and this is the best to me. It's really a great product! It works, it's affordable, and you can find it just about everywhere. I have combination skin that can be very oily and very dry at times, and this works wonderfully no matter what. I've tried different, usually more expensive products over the years (mostly out of boredom/curiosity) and I always go back to this one.

on 3/20/2015 7:23:00 AM

been using this for awhile now and probably am on my third or fourth one now. it's basic and gets the job done. smells great and my face feels refreshed and smooth after use. I use it about twice a week. it's not drying and would definitely recommend it for those looking at a basic scrub to start off. it's very affordable and widely available.

on 3/10/2015 1:38:00 AM

Discovered this in high school and loved it exfoliates SO nice and doesn't dry out my skin at all and the smell is incredible

on 3/6/2015 4:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

It doesn't do anything that much for my skin apart from keep it clean. I still get break outs with it and my skin tone is pretty much the same

It's cheap, it smells great and is overall a good for what you pay for. I'd buy again cos it doesn't make my skin break out and is cheap. But I think there are better products out there that do more for your skin

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I love this stuff. I have dry skin, when I use this it leaves a beautiful silky soft feeling on my face. It isn't too abrasive and it doesn't dry out my skin at all. I also use it on my neck to exfoliate fake tan away. A great buy. Smells divine.

on 3/5/2015 3:47:00 PM

Very harsh for skin. Dries my skin out as well. It does do a decent job at exfoliating.

Felt ok until I wash it off. It leaves a greasy feeling on my face!!

on 3/3/2015 1:23:00 AM

Wanted to like this but it's too harsh for my skin. I also find it hard to wash off and hate finding crusty lumps of it stuck in the sink or shower.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

used to love this product. Now it doesn't work for me anymore, instead it dries out my skin and cause my break outs