January 26, 2015 | 1882 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Frost - Angel

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2015 1:25:00 PM More reviews by macjunkieee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I wanted a nice nude color, but this one is to pink for me and it doesn't look good at all. There is nothing wrong about the lipstick, but make sure its your color as it definitely doesn't suit everyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2015 7:02:00 AM More reviews by Casandrachia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I heard it was one of the best sellers for their lipsticks, so I decided to give it a go.

When applied, it's sort of sheer with a slight sheen. (Subtle pigment)
This colour is more of a sweet light baby pink, but it's not universal colour that fits everyone.
I agree with the other reviewers that it fits people with a fair or medium skin complexion.
I have a more warmer honey-like complexion, so it looks decent enough but sort of pale in comparison to my original lip colour. It doesn't seem nude on me.

It tends to subtly accentuate dry flakes on my lips due to the shine,
Though I applied a moisturising lip balm. (Burt's Bees/Blistex)
I usually fix that by adding clear lip gloss to keep attention away from it.

I love the scent of the lipstick when it's brand new! So sweet, like vanilla.
But after awhile it tends to fade leaving a slightly plastic like smell. But it's not overpowering.
Veryyyyy subtle. (Unless you go the way to sniff it from the tube)

Staying power wise, it's pathetic. In 2 hours or so, it fades.
So there's constant reapplying needed. :/

If you're looking for a lipstick similar in colour, I recommend (MAC Peach Blossom - Cremesheen) It has a more rosier pink and its formula lasts longer compared to Angel.
Would work better on warmer skin tones.

OVERALL:
Bad staying power, good for fair complexions, subtle pigment.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2015 2:15:00 AM More reviews by BADKITTY13

Love it!!! Thought it would be too light but perfect!!! It is a beautiful light pink color that makes my face look pretty. I like Angel better than cream cup it has a bit more color IMO. Iam going to go get another!!!!!! This is my HG lipstick!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2015 8:41:00 AM More reviews by Beautyevs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

As much as I love the colour of this lipstick I probably won't buy it again. I love MAC lipsticks, but this just does not last!! After an hour or 2 it has more or less completely gone and for 15.50 I feel like it is a bit of a waste.
It's not really a "nude" on me, more of a light, baby pink, but I do have quite pigmented lips so that may be an aggravating factor. I like the finish and the fact that it is moisturising, but it does settle in to fine lines and accentuate any fine lines.
I've nearly used it all up, god know how as I haven't even had it that long.. Probably due to all of the reapplying I have to do and while I like it, and I will try and finish it soon as I only need 1 more thing for back to mac, I doubt I will repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2014 5:50:00 PM More reviews by Leslie15xoxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Really lives up to it's hype! Such a beautiful baby pink/nude color. If you are fair/medium complexion I can guarantee you will like it. So natural looking, it is smooth on the lips, opaque, and the smell is incredible. This is actually the first mac lip stick I purchased and I absolutely love it! Will repurchase. I think the price is reasonable and the packaging is very sleek and simple.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2014 3:04:00 PM More reviews by Francesca99x

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

As seen on Kim Kardashian, a beautiful pinky nude shade, creamy lipstick with frost finish. The price is not too bad at 15.50 and the packaging in simple (plain black) but nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2014 3:02:00 PM More reviews by susieax

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I genuinely don't know what I would do without this lipstick! I didn't want to like it because it is massively hyped about and I'm not one for jumping on bandwagons, but how perfect!? It's not really a frost finish, it's very light, delicate looking and wears brilliantly with or without a lip primer. I have four of these in my collection right now and I am so glad that it wasn't a limited edition item because I would've been so upset! Will buy again and again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2014 10:39:00 AM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a very flattering pink-nude. Perfect for work. On the weekends I do top this with some pale pink lipgloss. Works well with my fair complexion. I do find with daily use it does dry my lips a tad. Moisturize at night, and the dryness is resolved.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/2/2014 10:15:00 AM More reviews by Marbon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this due to the hype on the internet. I was pretty excited to try it out and it looked great when tested on my hands, which convinced me that this is indeed a great lipstick. I have to admit that I was quite disappointed when I tried it on my lips for the first time though. I thought the colour would look better and the colour's distribution isn't the best. I take good care of my lips and constantly moisturise them but somehow this lipstick makes my lips look somewhat dry and chapped! I am wearing this lipstick daily to work as I feel more comfortable wearing nudes during the week but I will no re-purchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2014 1:52:00 PM More reviews by XeniB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This colour is okay but that's it. I am sure you can find plenty of flattering pink shades in the market in a lower price. I believe that it works in almost all skin colours but other than that...not really something special.