January 31, 2015 | 1030 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2015 5:42:00 PM More reviews by aquaprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

There's a lot of hype about this product. And while it is a good product, it's not amazing. It does moisturize my cuticles decently, but I can't imagine it moisturizing super dry cuticles well. People seem to love the scent, but honestly it's not very special in my opinion. It just smells like lemons haha. It doesn't smell super fantastic like many people claim. Also, I don't know if this happens to anyone else, but the lemony scent changes when I apply it to my cuticles. It smells a little strange after awhile. In the jar the smell stays the same though. My hands are always clean so I don't know why this happens. But overall it's not a bad product, I just don't think it's worth the hype :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2015 1:16:00 AM More reviews by cutieblakcat

This is the reason my nails stopped splitting and peeling. This is my HG product, and you can use it as a lip balm too! I stopped buying this because an all natural lip balm works the exact same LOL

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2015 9:45:00 AM More reviews by TaliaVerdara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I recently started using this product and I'm in love with it. I have very sensitive skin that is prone to getting quite dry (especially during fall/winter) so I needed something for my cuticles to keep them moist. This stuff smells nice, isn't sticky, and dries nicely. After just 3 days of using it I am seeing improvement. My nails are shiny, my cuticles aren't cracked, and my fingertips aren't dry, which is a big plus for me. I've also been using it on my toes! I definitely recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2014 3:32:00 PM More reviews by PallaviD

I had really bad peeling nails (could actually see the top layer peeling and separating from the layer below it....TMI I know...but it was kinda sad )and dry cuticles which actually hurt my skin and scratched if I ever touched my face. I didn't want to paint my nails all the time, but honestly, my nails were an embarrassment, especially during the winter months.
I purchased this after I heard someone on Youtube rave about it.

Of course, there are other hand and nail creams on the market, but this one is 100% natural (read ingredient list on package) and doesn't contain any parabens or alcohol or artificial chemicals. I didn't want my fingers transferring harmful chemicals inside my mouth while eating or on my face.
It was a little expensive for just a nail and cuticle cream. But I went with the Burt's Bees goodwill.

Overtime, this cuticle butter has made my nails stronger and my cuticles soft and well moisturized. I can easily go without nail color for weeks on end and my nails look healthy, bright, strong and clean. It is a thick balm that works best when slightly warmed up by rubbing. And the smell is heavenly....lemony and fresh.

I use it both as a long term treatment (at night,20 minutes before going to sleep I massage my fingers and nails with this) and as an on-the-go finger n nail softener.Both ways, I am delighted. This is a permanent fixture in my bag.

I will repurchase this as soon as I run out of my existing little tin of product, however, I have had this for over a year now and there's still a ton left. Doesn't look like it will get over till 2016 or 2017...
Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2014 1:11:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

Prior to this, I was using Lush's Lemony Flutter but wanted to try something a little less greasy. This cuticle cream is rather dense, but has a balmy texture which I prefer over the Lush version and the product applies easy when its warmed up with the heat from your fingers. It doesn't feel greasy if you apply it sparingly and it keeps my cuticle area well hydrated and soft. A must have for frequent polish wearers or if you tend to get hang nails.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2014 8:30:00 AM More reviews by MadameButterfly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Pros:
- Moisturizes cuticles, minimizes and prevents torn cuticles.
- Makes your nails shiny and minimizes peeling.
- Smells great... so lemony.
- Comes in a cute little tin. Easy to transport, throw in your purse or car, etc.

Cons:
- Can't think of any, except that I don't think this would work well if you have very damaged cuticles and nails. This is more for maintenance, not for intensive treatment or repair.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2014 8:39:00 PM More reviews by ACVR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think I and many others have used this product on the lips by accident xD thankfully it's not poisonous.
Cute packaging and it gets the job done.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2014 7:57:00 AM More reviews by rosenkreutz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is AMAZING! So I heard about this product through watching one of Cute Polish's tutorials (I think it was about her nail care routine) and she swears by this stuff. So next time I went shopping, I found it and bought it without hesitation.

Before I got this, my nails were peeling and breaking like crazy. I had no idea why - the nail on my forefinger on my right nail hardly grew at all. By this, I mean you could hardly see any white edge (if that makes sense) - every time it managed to grow a bit past that point, it would either peel or break off! At one point, it broke off below its natural point so I had to put a bandaid over it for a while to allow it to grow back. I was scared that my whole nail could eventually break off!

My nails were like this for a year, easily peeling or breaking. It really sucked and I tried a lot of those nail polish strengthener treatments but none of them worked. (My diet hadn't changed so that wasn't the issue.)

When I started using this though, there was such a huge difference and it solved the issue! I couldn't believe it! My nails are now back to normal and look amazing, like they never were in such a poor state. I've been using this on my nails since the start of this year and it has been great. I always apply it after I remove nail polish from my nails and even just randomly on bare or polished nails.

I love this stuff and I will continue to buy it when it runs out! Having said that though, it has been several months and I'm still on my first tin! For the price as well, you can't go wrong!
Highly recommend this!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2014 2:01:00 AM More reviews by sbushby

i love this product. i got it as a gift from my mum, who bought it for me as i have extremely dry cuticles which constantly seem to be peeling. now i do LOVE this product. i love the smell, it does make my cuticles instantly look better, and i do believe that if i could actually stop myself from picking at my cuticles (an anxious habit i've had since i was a child) it would significantly improve the condition of my cuticles. i haven't noticed any difference in my actual nails or anything like that, but as a cuticle product i think its fabulous.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2014 8:31:00 PM More reviews by YEAHAnGiE

Amazing this is AMAZING. Once you use this every day it will soften your hands and make them look as if you had a manicure. At first the cream is really thick and feels weird but after 5 mins it soaks in nicely. The scent is lemon. 💚