Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion [REFORMULATED]

2.7

Ingredients water ~Glycerin ~sesame oil ~(cucumber) fruit extract~ barley extract (sunflower) seedcake ~glyceryl stearate ~lanolin alcohol ~petrolatum ~FD
This product has been reformulated as Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ Please find reviews for this product here:

on 4/6/2015 8:58:00 AM

This product is full of oils and deff not good for skin with blemishes! My skin have some dry patches especially around my nose. I have some blackheads on my t-zone and a few pimples on my forehead..
but since I started to use this lotion I got massive breakouts. Even at places where I never had pimples (cheeks, nose, chin). During the first week I thought well lets give it another week to see some results. but after 2,5 weeks I got the most irritated skin with massive pimples underneath my skin. especially on my forehead. My skin is still not as good as it could be, but I'm trying out some new things to get it back on the road.
I was so disappointed in this lotion even tho it gave my mother (49) the most healthy skin. Guess it wasn't supposed to be for me.

on 2/24/2015 6:23:00 PM

got this as a gift from christmas and use it in the morning before makeup and before bed. seriously havnt noticed any difference to my skin. doesnt seem to be doing any good or any bad. most likely just going to switch to a drugstore moisturizer after this. the packaging is totally cute though

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

People with acne prone skin BEWARE!
Contains Mineral oil, colorants and parabens.
My personal expirence with these ingredients break me out.
As for the product, clinique has many amazing products then we have... this.
Cheap ingridents, and no beneficial ingredients.
It contains sesame oil - but the other cheap ingriedents really lower the bar for clinique.
No real skin care benefits. Mineral oil coats the skin. Its not absorbed. seriously google it.
All it really did is coat my skin and break me out. Within a couple days of using it i got red bumps under the skin in clusters - and i could tell i had a reaction to something.
I feel let down because of all the hype over this product.

on 2/23/2014 11:55:00 PM

At first I absolutely loved this moisturizer. It soaked into my dry cracked winter skin and has been the only thing to ever actually moisturize my skin. For the first time I could actually wear foundation without it look dry and flaky. I wanted to love this moisturizer but I just can't. It made me breakout in terrible itchy small red bumps all along my upper lip and it's starting to affect my chin and inner cheeks. It's very painful and terribly itchy and annoying! It's a shame that a moisturizer that is supposed to be geared toward people with sensitive skin and allergen free has done this to so many people. Discontinuing immediately! Hopefully my skin will go back to normal soon!

on 1/16/2014 9:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

i got this as a gift and i wanted to believe that it would work great and be awesome since its a expensive mositurizer... well all it did for me was make me breakout an i had dry spots on my skin so with that said im done using this im going to get a oil free moisturizer.

on 1/16/2014 9:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This doesnt do anything special to my skin. Ive had breakouts, blackheads and flakey and oily skin while using this. I'm not saying this caused those things but it hasnt helped heal or prevent anything. It just makes my skin feel kind of hydrated- less tight and not dry after cleansing. I would prefer a moisturizer that helps fix the problems from occurring rather than one that acts like a bandaid as this does

on 1/14/2014 8:07:00 AM

Accidentally got given this one after asking for the oil free version at duty free at the airport. I thought at 25 my skin would cope with a bit of oil- apparently not. This broke me out and is just a disappointing moisturiser for the price.

on 1/13/2014 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

An unimpressive moisturizer that is not worth the price.

I'm not entirely sure what insanity lead me to trying this product again. I first tried it when I went on a skiing trip with friends and one of them brought the entire bathroom with her. I wore it for one night and decided it was the most horrid moisturizer I had ever tried. Aesthetically speaking, the yellow liquid looked good and I daresay iconic in its pump bottle. But it never did sink into my pores and my face felt so oily I had to wash it off. And even then, my skin still felt sticky. Fast-track several years and Clinique have apparently re-released it in an updated formula. I tried it on the weekend. Nope, still bad.

on 1/4/2014 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I have dry skin. A friend recommended this moisturizer to me. It was useless for my skin. I was applying morning, noon, and night (yes, 3+ times a day) and my skin was more dry than ever! I went from dry skin, to flaking all over my face, and cracking in the corner of my lips! I think patting tap water on my face would have been more successful.

Also the smell, yuck, hated how this lotion smelled. It did not break me out, but very few products do.