Nivea Lip Butter

4.2

ALL: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Petrolatum, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Butyrosperum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ricinus Communis (Castor) seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almonst) Oil, Water, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, BHT, TItanium Dioxide. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Raspberry Rose Kiss: Red 7. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Caramel Cream Kiss / Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss: Iron Oxides.

on 5/14/2015 7:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

I have all four of these and I absolutely love them all! The raspberry rosé one is my favourite, I just love the sweet smell of the fragrance and its not too overpowering! It does wonders for my lips and really leaves them feeling soft and well moisturised. Only a little smear of lip balm goes a long way and stays on for a very long period of time, (I only find myself reapplying once every hour or so!) Works great as a base before applying lipstick or as a normal balm and the texture is spot on! Not too greasy or waxy and not too thin either. Overall, a great product :)

on 5/10/2015 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this product due to all of the good reviews on both this website and YouTube. At first the product worked great. About two or three weeks into using the product multiple times a day, I started to notice a weird rash on my lips. I didn't make the connection between the rash and the lip butter at first. The rash would make my lips really dry and I would apply more of the lip butter thinking that would help. This just made it spread all over my lips. I stopped using it after about a month of this and switched to Carmex; the rash was gone in two/three days.
I had the raspberry rose kiss scent, and it smelled wonderful. It went on the lips smooth and lasted a few hours. There was a slight sheen to it.
I wish my skin hadn't reacted the way it did or I would still be using it.

on 3/13/2015 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I don't know if it was just my one but when I got the product it seemed to kinda melt and when I went to apply it it was kinda sticky. I like that the raspberry one kinda gives a tint to your lips and also smells very nice. However I was not impressed because of the consistency of it. Don't thing I would buy it again.

on 3/10/2015 8:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I bought this lip butter in the vanilla macadamia flavour a while back just to try it. The smell is okay. Not overwhelming or anything. No taste. It does moisturize my lips very well (the creaminess is appreciated in the winter) but leaves them with a white cast. I really wish Nivea would come out with a shade that didn't make my lips white so I could wear it out of the house. And the tub format is unhygienic too. Wouldn't repurchase because of the white cast.

Love this lip butter! Lush and creamy leaves lips moisturizer perfectly. This replaced my favorite lip product by Vaseline.

on 2/18/2015 8:16:00 PM

I am not stark, raving, in love with these balms. Not horrible, but not spectacular either. But overall, I like them alright - glad I tried it out. It is moisturizing, but also a little greasy (probably the "butter" affect). However, it is a good value and stays on for quite awhile. I also like the simplistic, European-esque look of the small tin. It is a small tin, but I think one can get quite a lot of applications out of it. A small amount goes a long way. So, this product has good value. Caramel Crème Kiss flavor/scent is alright. I prefer the Vanilla Macadamia more. Would like to try the raspberry flavor too.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I have a terrible habit of picking my lips, and I try lipbalm after lipbalm to try and make my lips smooth to try and distract me from picking. NOTHING has worked until I brought these about a year ago. I have all of them apart from the caramel one. These are very hydrating and buttery. They make your lips feel smooth but also moisturised (woo!) Only thing I dislike is the packaging. It isnt terrible, but could be better. ****I don't think people realise its a twist and pull upwards lid... not pull off with nails****

on 2/10/2015 12:48:00 AM

I love this product! The raspberry one is pink colored and sheer which is perfect for off makeup days or a small lip sheen. The smell of it is very pleasant. It's hydrating and a lot comes in the pan. Although sometimes it can feel a little heavier on the lips it's worth it. It repairs my lips from the winter below zero temps. (Yes, I lick my lips a lot", lol the vanilla one is perfect too although some might find the smell a little overwhelming.

on 2/10/2015 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Wow really loving these lip butters:) I have all of them except for the original one which I hope to buy soon just to have the whole collection! They are sooo rich and creamy and thick but in the best way possible especially now during these harshly cold, dry winter months. I need to use this daily to keep my lips hydrated and free of cracks and peeling. For some reason, I feel that the vanilla macadamia is the most rich and hydrating but they are all pretty close to equal. The raspberry rose gives such a nice pink tint to the lips! Can't say enough good things about this product Infact I love all Niveas lip products that I've tried thus far.

Only thing that I disliked is that since it's in a tub that you dip your finger in to apply, it's impossible to avoid getting product underneath my nails when I have acrylics on. Right now I don't have acrylics so it's
perfectly fine nothing getting stuck under there but if you've got fake nails or your nails are long, you might not like this packaging! Still, the product is so good it's worth it.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

LOVE this lip butter. I can't say enough good things about it. I own a ton of lip products as I have very dry lips that tend to crack and peel, especially in the winter. This is one of my favourite products for dry lips. It is very moisturizing and leaves my lips super soft. And the smell of the vanilla and macadamia one (the one I always buy) is amazing! The only thing I would change is that there isn't a lot in the package and I seem to go through it very quickly. Not a huge deal though because this is only like 3 dollars where I buy it. Overall very impressed with this.

Popular Lip Treatments