Revlon Photoready BB Cream SPF 30

3.1

on 7/27/2015 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I had the same problem as a few other users - at first it was perfect, my fav. BB cream, but after about a month all of a sudden the sunscreen started to separate from the product and even after shaking the tube, it just comes out all clear/milky oily.

on 7/24/2015 2:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

I love this product. The texture is a bit oily, but it's fine by me because i have a dry skin. It has a sheer coverage and a dewy finish, perfect if you want a "no makeup" makeup. I usually use this to school, my friends praise this product because i don't look like i'm wearing any makeup when i use it yet my skin looks smooth and even. It has high SPF and board spectrum. This product claims that it's photoready, and it's no joke! My face looks more radiant in my selfies.

The downside is after a few months, the texture becomes more oily than ever. The pigmented part and the oily part becomes separated, so i need to shake well the packaging first. When used, my dry skin looks oily and shiny, but i usually cover it with a loose powder.

on 6/24/2015 7:09:00 PM

I am really surprised by all the poor reviews on this. I picked this up at my local Rite Aid just because it caught my eye about a year ago, I have not reached for another BB cream since. I save this for days that I do not want to wear a full face of makeup. It gives a dewy finish with pretty good coverage for a BB cream, I was very impressed with how it makes my skin look. However, you can definetely smell the sunscreen, but that is a very small con - the pro to that would be that it has sunscreen in it! It will keep your skin protected as you go about your day.

on 6/19/2015 10:35:00 PM

Absolutely hated this product when I tried it. Way too oily, didn't blend well at all, and it would spearate in the tube all the time and clear liquid would come out when I'd squeeze it. Ugh. I love their colorstay foundation however, just didn't have good results with their photoready line.

I bought this on a whim as I needed something to go on holiday with - I didn't want to take foundation as I don't like wearing it when it's hot outside. The price was good so I thought no harm in trying it!

I have used it a few times now and it really doesn't blow me away. The coverage is quite light, so it needs a couple of layers to cover up any blemishes. I also have found that I need to touch it up during the day, which I never have done with other BB or CC creams. It's not a particularly even coverage either and can look a bit orange.

That said, with a slight tan it looks great! I have had comments that my skin is glowing and that I look really healthy - the product has a slight sheen which gives a bit of a glow.

On more thing - this one is a nightmare if you cry. Any contact with tears and it runs like crazy. Probably not one to wear to weddings etc - or even if you have hayfever!

on 6/1/2015 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I am actually shocked at the amount of bad reviews for this product. I really enjoy it. But I also like dewy, moisturized skin. Paula's Choice also rates it a 4 star product. This is definitely something I reach for in the mornings when I don't plan to put on a full face of makeup. It evens out skin tone and gives a glow, all while providing SPF. It's affordable, and the packaging is perfect.

on 5/21/2015 9:15:00 AM

This BB cream is kinda strange. First off, the shade is on a darker side. While I use 02 shade for the concealer, the BB cream appears 2 shades darker. The texture is very runny yet feels oily and shines readily. It definitely cannot be worn alone without powder. I'm not complaining about the coverage cause it seems to be able to conceal my pores well but for pimples and scars, it doesn't seem to have enough coverage. The longer you keep the product, the darker it oxidizes and also starts to seperates. Beautypedia seems to be giving it a very good review for the sheer and light weight formula. It probably works well for those who wants a combination of tinted moisturiser with sufficient SPF protection that gives a dewy finish.

on 5/18/2015 3:14:00 PM

I could not stand this product- it went on so greasy and shiny- It looks like its supposed to go on luminous but it comes off as a mess- even splotchy in areas. I applied my Christian Dior foundation over and it did dim it down a bit but later in the day, it appeared that my skin was oily, I cannot stand the SPF smell either-- it made my eyes water. I thought this would be at least close to the Photoready Foundation but it's closer to a stick of butter. Dont waste your money. I only gave it One lippie because there wasnt a "blehhhh" option.

on 5/15/2015 11:04:00 PM

This product is the kind of product I would use to school. It is very light and it doesn't look cakey on my skin. I have a combination skin so this product makes the dry parts of my face not dry and it makes the oily parts of my face not oily. However, this product is not long lasting so i have to reapply it every few hours and if I sweat it feels disgusting on my skin. but overall i think It is a great product and I got compliments wearing this product because it looks like i'm not using makeup at all but my face looks really smooth! It is quite hard to blend it with my fingers tho, I usually use a kabuki brush for this!

*forgive my grammar mistakes

on 5/10/2015 6:36:00 PM

This is an OK bb cream, I wouldn´t say it's great though, it applies horribly because without powder it's extremely greasy looking but it last through the day, the coverage it's quite sheer but it evens out the skin tone, I guess it's an easy fix for running errands and not wanting to get a whole face of make up, but for the whole day I wouldn't