Cover Girl Lash Blast Clump Crusher mascara

3.9

Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Disteardimonium, Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Caranuba Wax, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Polyethylene, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Synthetic Wax, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylcellulose, Iron Oxides May Contain: Ultramarine, Titanium Dioxide

on 9/3/2015 4:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

If you are looking for a non dramatic, every day mascara that holds a curl and doesn't clump - at all - this is for you!! It is the best basic mascara I have ever used and wear it everyday. It definitely lengthens, it adds a bit of volume with a couple coats but as I said , nothing dramatic . You may want another mascara on hand for nights out or special occasions . Cover girl nailed it with this mascara !!

Definitely a great staple mascara for everyday wear. It's rare when I can get a Covergirl product to work for me, but they nailed with this mascara.

The brush is excellent. Not too big, not too small, easy to use and doesn't hurt my lashes or tug. I wish every mascara had this brush. It's easy for me to use this on my lower lashes as well.

It definitely does what is claims...this mascara is a crusher of clumps. I usually apply 2 coats for everyday wear and a third coat for my full face look. One coat doesn't do much, and you do need to build it up. It's pretty good at adding length and a little bit of volume. I like how it separates and evenly coats my lashes. Very nice. It doesn't smudge either, and even when I cry this stuff doesn't run!! It holds a curl wonderfully. Also doesn't feel heavy or weigh your lashes down. It's easy to remove and never makes my lashes fall out! An AMAZING mascara for the price.

The main problem I have with this is the flaking. This is the reason why I took off a lippy...throughout the day, this stuff will begin to flake off. That can get quite annoying if you need your makeup to last all day. If this were not the case, it would be a 5 star mascara for sure. And my HG.

One other thing...and this is kinda a problem with all drugstore mascaras but especially Covergirl...there seems to be so little product in the tube. I'm constantly rebuying this stuff, and it drives me crazy. I'm not sure if it just dries up quickly or there's just not much in the tube to begin with. A little irritating.

Ladies, for the money, this is one of the best mascaras you can buy. It tops many of the high end brands that I've used as well. If you haven't tried this yet, I definitely recommend it. It's not perfect, but it's an amazing mascara for everyday.

on 8/25/2015 1:00:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Wow, this is definitely my go to mascara for everyday wear.

I bought this on a trip to Florida, and I've been wearing it pretty much everyday since. I find a lot of really volumizing/lengthening mascaras can look a bit odd on me, so I was pleased to find while it did give me volume and length, it looked very natural, kind of like my lashes had been enhanced. It lasted surprisingly well on my lashes too, I usually struggle to find mascara that can hold a curl, put at the end of the day, this mascara had performed pretty well. As for clumping, there was a very, very small amount of clumping, but nothing you couldn't brush out or dab off. The price is also excellent - I paid $7 for this in Walmart, and now I wish I picked up a second, although I heard that the Max Factor Clump Defy mascara is the same one (I don't know if that's true though). If you want the false lash effect, then I'm afraid this mascara wouldn't be for you, but if you want something to layer/separate, or just desire the natural (but still defined!) look, I'd highly recommend this.

on 8/23/2015 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

LOVE this mascara. Maybe even my HG mascara. Does not clump like it claims. Helps my lashes look naturally fuller. Doesn't smudge. Will definitely repurchase!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

LOVE this. I bought it recently and have been using it more then I anticipated because I like it so much. The best way to describe this mascara is your lashes but better. It makes them look fuller and longer, but it still keeps them looking natural. And although I am not used to the curved brush I'm finding it does do a great job of applying this mascara. It stays on throughout the day, even in the extreme heat of the summer and does not smudge or flake. This works especially well for those us us with normal to long lashes. I would gladly buy this again and I also would recommend this to everyone as the perfect everyday mascara.

on 8/16/2015 4:18:00 PM

My lashes are stick straight and I need a good waterproof mascara to hold my curl after I use a lash curler, so I made sure to buy the waterproof version. While application was easy and clump-free, my lashes fell flat seconds after I applied the mascara. That being said, this isn't a bad mascara, it's just not the right one for me. A warning for all you straight lashed women. I think you'll like this mascara if you have naturally curled lashes.

on 8/16/2015 12:03:00 AM

This mascara is... okay. It does what it says it will-- crush clumps. While using it I didn't have any issues with clumps.

That said, I would not recommend this product. It's flaky, it doesn't add much thickness, I didn't notice much length, and it irritates the hell out of my eyes. Maybe I have sensitive eyes, but I haven't had any issues with any other mascara. Within ten minutes of putting this product on, my eyes would be red, itchy, and watery. I'm sure a lot of that is just my eyes, however, if you know you're eyes are sensitive, avoid this mascara.

on 8/13/2015 6:59:00 PM

A nice staple mascara. My lashes don't look gooky or clumpy after a couple of coats of this mascara. It is something that I would purchase again. My only complaint is that it flaked. Major flaking. But I will try the water resistant formula next time, to see if that helps a bit...

on 8/12/2015 1:15:00 PM

This mascara is wonderful. It doesn't clump at all and makes my lashes look beautifully elegant and natural. I really love the definition it gives to my eyes, and I especially love how it never makes them look clumpy or clustered or anything like that. Just makes them look real and beautiful.
My only complaint is that it did irritate my eyes a little bit. Although I do have sensitive eyes so it is what it is.

I love this mascara! I have naturally pretty thick, black, and curled eyelashes, so my mascara does not need to do a lot. However, my pet peeve with mascaras is when they clump. This mascara has never clumped up my lashes and gives them extra length and definition, which I love. I think this mascara gives you more of a natural look, which I want, but girls with stubborn or short lashes probably won't love this. I don't have oily eyelids, so this mascara lasts all day with no flakes or any transfer. I am definitely getting another tube of this when mine runs out!

Video Reviews & Tutorials