October 24, 2014 | 2005 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Rebel Lipstick

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2014 4:08:00 PM More reviews by jPettersenn

I love this lipstick so so much! It looks great with my tan skin tone, and i can imagine this will look good on anyone.
It doesn't dry my lips at all, and it lasts for a good 8 to 9 hours on me. When i use MACs lip primer, it lasts even longer.
If I had to say one negative thing about Rebel, it would be that the lips definitely gets stained, and it can be a hassle to get off, but I don't really mind at all. I will without a doubt buy this product again, its worth the money!
This is the perfect berry-colored lipstick for fall (although I'll be using it all year!), its not too dark but not too bright either. This is the only Satin lipstick from MAC I own, since i prefer the matte/retro matte ones, but I am so in love with both the texture and the finish!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2014 4:53:00 PM More reviews by blair_77_1999

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Purchased this for my Mom as she wanted a color like this for fall & loves MAC. Color no where near as bold as it looks & goes on lighter which in her case is good.She likes the way this is opaque with one swipe. As with any lipstick make sure your use a moisturizer 1st on your lips. This color is an exact dupe for WNW Sugar Plum except WNW is a matte as I swatched both side by side. If you have Victoria Secret Lavish matter lipstick that also is a dupe.It really is a gorgeous color,not for me but is great for her especially for $16 when there so many dupes.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2014 7:19:00 AM More reviews by sahbear95

Perfect berry colour! I now understand why everybody is so in love with this lipstick, it's clearly the most perfect colour for autumn and fall seasons, but I know I will be wearing it all year round. Love the colour and satin finish. Doesn't move around on the lips and has a great longevity.

Does however slightly stain the lips because of the beautiful intense colour, waterproof makeup remover takes that right off, so really no down side to this product, I'm sure that I will be using up many of these in the future.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2014 9:14:00 PM More reviews by shanhal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This has been my daily lipstick since the start of September! On me its a purple with a hint of pink stain. It lasts seven hours on me with eating and drinking. My lips feel kind of dry by the end of the night but it nothing too bad! Overall 109% recommend for fall and winter statement lip.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2014 5:37:00 PM More reviews by WChea

Gorgeous color. It looks very similar to that of it in the tube. It definitely leans on the purple side. Its a very strong color. I was extremely intimidated and when I tried it on straight from the tube, I nearly fell out of my seat. Plus it was a bit hard to apply. But when I used it with a lip brush with a light hand I liked the lipstick. It would look gorgeous on a lot of girls and I can definitely see this as a night on the town look. It is very sexy and pops out. I didn't walk out of the store with it but I am still thinking about whether I want it.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/14/2014 6:19:00 AM More reviews by queenofthenile

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a stunning, long-wearing colour and not nearly as intense as it looks in the tube. But am I the only person who finds this lipstick a bit dry and difficult to apply? It just doesn't go on smoothly or evenly when I apply it straight from the tube, so I have to use a lip brush. Are all MAC lipsticks like this? I can't answer that question as this is the only one I've ever bought, and it's put me off buying any more.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2014 2:47:00 AM More reviews by Shazzer1976

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been curious about this lipstick for over a year now but was always a little intimidated by how it looked in the tube - really dark and vampy. I finally tried it out yesterday. The makeup artist who sold it to me did an amazing job of selling her product. At first I just told her I wanted to see how it looked on the back of my hand because I was worried it might drain the colour out of my already pale complexion. Wow! Yes, it is vampy but without being unwearable dark. She then tried it on my lips. It was really striking. It made my eyes look bluer, my teeth look whiter and really enhanced my whitish complexion. It looks great against my dark brown hair. I love the finish of this and it does not feel drying. It stayed on all day and only wore off a little at the corners of my mouth after I had eaten. I also bought the lip liner in Magenta to go with it. The finish of this is Satin. The only thing I noticed was toward the end of the day, this lipstick was clinging to the dry parts of my lips but this is quite common with a lot of lippies.

I love this colour. It's not often I feel the need to review a lipstick but this one is stunning!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2014 11:00:00 PM More reviews by AimeeMarieMUA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this lipstick. It is a very odd color, but it goes on beautifully and looks fantastic. It isn't drying at all, and stays on for a long time.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/3/2014 5:12:00 PM More reviews by hottahitilover

Wet n wild sugar plum fairy is an exact dupe for rebel I have sugar plum fairy and my daughter has rebel I compared I won't buy rebel for myself I am not a fan of this color ill wear the sugar plum fairy if i ever want this color.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2014 1:41:00 PM More reviews by HeatherDeBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

With drug store prices creeping up they are not much more pricey for a quality lipstick. As for the shade, you don't by any means need to be a rebel to wear it because despite the daring color in the tube, it does not show up like that on my pretty pigmented lips. For reference I have light skin, blonde hair, blue eyes. I would describe this shade to look like you just squeezed a real raspberry on your lips. It gives the perfect effect of a just bitten sexy lip. Can be worn totally sheer or builded up to be more fierce and therefor makes it perfect for night, day, and all year round. If you want a semi dupe try milanis lipstick in sangria. It's half the price but not exactly the same color and it's a bit drying.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No