December 21, 2014 | 1960 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Extreme Volume

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2014 7:52:00 AM More reviews by ClareyAlexa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not as good as cheaper mascaras on the market. And it smudges unfortunately. Won't buy again. Will stick with false lash effect by Max Factor. Why do I deviate??!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2014 6:42:00 AM More reviews by Eosixo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Sales assistant at Sephora tried this on me and I absolutely loved it. You don't need much to make lashes look fuller and longer it lasts quite well. The downside would be if you apply just a little too much your lashes get clumpy.
Not sure if I'd buy it again, might try Benefits they're real before going back to this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/31/2014 9:36:00 AM More reviews by lulu2222

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I generally like Clinique products but I hate this mascara. I bought it a few days ago and having thought about the $20 I paid for it, I am going to go back to the Clinique counter and return it. It is a clumpy mess. I wish I had read the MakeupAlley reviews before I bought it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2014 7:32:00 AM More reviews by Laski

So far I liked all the mascaras by Clinique, but this has been a big disappointment for me. I donīt have short or sparse lashes to begin with, so it shouldnīt be that big of a deal to make them look a bit lush. But with this mascara, the only thing that happens to me is that it colors them black, but somehow it doesnīt seem to grasp the whole lenght of the lashes and it seems to dispose a blob of color just from the roots to the middle - in the end, my lashes look kind of short and clumpy - this phenomenon I never had with any other mascara! The brush doesnīt separate, it just globs more color on and leaves lots of residue on the neck of the tube. I canīt even bother to use it up.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2014 11:53:00 PM More reviews by Marianaburgos

It clumps your lashes , gives you some length and is expensive... I got it at Bloomingdales and regret it. The benefit one is kind of like a dupe of that one I feel like . Stick to benefit they're real!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 11:28:00 PM More reviews by livetodance

I have long lashes and love to thicken them with volumizing mascaras. I used to use L'Oreal Volumizer, but I was finding the formula had changed over the last couple tubes (very clumpy). I don't seem to have the same clumping problem with this mascara; I am thinking it is because of the short bristles on the brush. My lashes seperate and thicken with this mascara. Makes me look like I am wearing false lashes. Will repurchase in the future.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2013 7:05:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I have been on the fence about this mascara. It's definitely the best one by Cinique, but that's not saying much. I do get a decent amount of volume from this formula, but it tends to clump easily after a few months when it starts drying out (as do many mascaras). Also, for some reason, I always have problems with the brush - I get this mascara alll over my lids :X Why do I not have this issue with other mascaras? Not sure. But it does make me think twice before reaching for this one.

All in all, I think some people will be very happy with this. For me, it was an alright purchase, but not a repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/2/2013 7:26:00 PM More reviews by dawny1980

not sure i would purchase this again. i change mascaras a lot as i am still searching for my hg. any recommendations would be welcome! the packaging is gorgeous and screams quality. the black is a deep inky black, the perfect colour. the brush in my opinion lets it down. it is hard to coat the lashes evenly as a lot of colour is dispensed to start with and adding a second coat seems to make the eyelashes spidery. i would say this is more of a lengthing mascara, it doesn't really give the volume implied in the name. as i tend to look for volume rather than length i may not buy this mascara again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2013 1:26:00 AM More reviews by gaby14mtz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been repurchasing it for a long time now. This is the BEST mascara i've ever own.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 7:26:00 AM More reviews by abml

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My go-to mascara, was given it originally as a gift, and tried it once i finished my other mascara but have now converted to using the high impact extreme, creates great volume and length!