August 31, 2014 | 993 users online

Liquid - Bobbi Brown - Long Wear Even Finish Foundation Spf 15

rated 2 of 5 on 8/27/2014 11:28:00 AM More reviews by Bakulrox1993

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow this really has the WORST ingredients... Not only the lavender but the other added are also soo bad for acne

rated 1 of 5 on 8/18/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by Andiec100

Very sorry to say this makes the cut on my list of useless foundations. It dried my combination skin out to the point where my pores were exposed and highlighted and I have never had open pores or suffered from pore issues before. NOT a good look. It was really heavy under the eyes, showed up every little line under the eye area and aged me in that area about 20 years. As a result, I couldn't put anything bar concealer under my eyes and as I have dark circles I really like to use both foundation and concealer under the eye. Foundation smell didn't really bother me, its not nasty or anything, I was more devastated by what you get for the price, a cakey face with messy lines everywhere. do not buy! waste of money.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2014 5:21:00 PM More reviews by PSS07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this in shade #5 Honey. This is a good everyday foundation with first-rate coverage and staying power. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2014 2:21:00 PM More reviews by mariecullen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Okay so at the Bobbi Brown counter in Selfridges, London, I was told this foundation was very light in consistency. (Stupidly I fell for it as the MUA used and extremely oily moisturiser as a base, now I know why). The next day I applied this to my face and I could not believe the difference. This foundation is so thick in consistency, it literally sat on-top of the pores under my eyes leaving a cakey mess. Extremely difficult to blend, and lasted about 5 hours with a good primer. Oh, and the Bobbi Brown concealer stick I bought to pair with this foundation leaves you looking even more caked. All in all I would not recommend to those with either oily or dry skin! I think the only upside is the bottle. Very nicely designed, sleek, and you don't lose any product.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2014 10:37:00 PM More reviews by sunsetrose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use the shade Alabaster (00). I came to use this product because it is a good color match for my very fair skin. (That's the reason I'd buy it again.) It evens the skin tone in a flawless way but does look like makeup. The texture and smell of the product could be better. I don't use it every day, or especially when I know I'd sweat, because it can start to feel cakey. It does not cause acne for me, but very important to wash it off well at the end of the day. I'm looking for something better.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2014 1:57:00 PM More reviews by sksksk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Nowhere near as good as the previous Natural Finish foundation. It has too strong a smell of lavender which is also a bit irritating to my skin. It doesn't really last very long at all and really did not conceal the redness on my nose. If you have any dryness at all it will highlight it. However, the shade matches are good and this might be just for someone with very oily skin. It;s a real shame as I really like Bobbi Brown but the more moisturising foundations seem to be a bit too glowy for me!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2014 2:07:00 PM More reviews by N987

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this foundation because I was using Bobbi Brown Moisture Rich Foundation and found it too light. I asked for something that could last all day and the girl at the stand reccommend this one.

I have the 4.5 Warm Natural shade and it fits me really well (I had 4.25 Natural tan of Moisture Rich but the girl told me his one will match my skin tone better)

I don't have any problem with the smell, for me it is fine. The formula is much thicker than Moisture Rich and a bit hard to blend. I have combination skin and after a few hours wearing this foundation I start to shine, even if I used powder. This means I only can use it in Autumn/Winter but never in Summer.

Overall it is a good foundation but don't think I will buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/27/2014 5:53:00 PM More reviews by chloemcg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Having gone through a phase of wanting to try a different foundation, I found myself at the Bobbi Brown counter in John Lewis in Cardiff. I told the girl that I was currently using double wear, and wanted something of a similar coverage. she removed a tiny bit of my own makeup from my cheek before matching me to the shade warm beige. if I'm perfectly honest I seen little or no difference to the small patch of my skin. Reluctantly, I agreed to buy it (in a complete whim) and even my boyfriend commented that he didn't think I really wanted to buy it! I then went home to do what I should have done beforehand, and read reviews on the product. The foundation received a mixed but mostly negative review, mainly about the awful stench of lavender which i discovered the next morning! The foundation itself I find very hard to blend as it is quite thick, not to mention I had to pour the product out of the bottle as the pump was broken! Even when applied with my sigma f80 it was horribly thick and hard to blend. Is it long wearing? no, my face was like an oil slick within a few hours, and looked rather patchy and cakey. May work for other skin types but most certainly didn't work for me!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/22/2014 6:53:00 PM More reviews by Jen25

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation stinks... literally. The smell is terrible. Other reviews claim it to be due to the lavender oil. I'm not sure what ingredient is the cause, but the smell is horrid. I let 2 of my friends take a whiff of it, and they both thought it had to be something other than makeup or foundation. It's smells like rancid Play-Dough. Yuck.

The coverage is light to medium at best. Color selection is great and that was the first thing that drew me to Bobbi Brown. Staying power is meh, and it would work best for very oily complexions. Definitely not a dry skin foundation. It will cling. Pump and packaging are nice, but that's it. I definitely would not repurchase it. I really wanted to wash it all off of my face 5 minutes after putting it on simply due to the smell.

At $48.00 USD I'll pass. There are so many other great foundations in this price range, it makes zero sense to waste your money on this stuff.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2014 11:01:00 AM More reviews by missxcindii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

So far I really like this foundation. I got a pretty good color match, I'm pretty fair with yellow undertones and I bought warm sand. All of bobbi browns foundations seems to be fairly yellow undertoned which I like. I did try the Skin foundation and found it way to oily and luminous for oily skin. I have very oily acne prone skin so decided to try this out because it was matte and had spf. The staying power is pretty good, I blotted and none of it seemed to transfer off or anything. The coverage is pretty good as well, I'd say medium, darker pigmentation always needs concealer even with a full coverage foundation in my experience. I've tried my fair share of foundations I'd say and I have to say this is one of the better ones I've tried. Blends easily, no patchy dry spots, and no break outs. This is a $48 dollar foundation so I did have high expectations and I can say it didn't disappoint. Can see this as my every day foundation.

Edit: I ended up returning the product. I was using it the week of a cold and had a really stuffy nose and did not realize the strong scent! My bf had commented on it while I was wearing it but I had no clue what he had been talking about. Once my cold went away I smelled the foundation and it is so strong. I smelled it all day while wearing it which I did not like at all. Was hoping to use this as an every day foundation instead of my nars sheer glow but so far still no contender.