Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

3.2

aqua/water, ethylhexyl palmitate, glycerin, octyldecanol, silica, pentylene glycol, octyldodecyl xyloside, phenoxyethanol, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethone taurate copolymer, hydrogenated lecithin, isohexadecane, hydroxyethyl, acrylate/ sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate, copolymer, peg - 30, diplohydroxystearate, sodium dehydroacetate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl, hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, disodium edta, citirc acid, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, methylisothiazolinone, chamonolla retcuitta extract/matricaria flower extract, aloe barbadensis extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, may contain c177891/titanium dioxide, c177491, c177492, c177499/iron oxides

on 8/16/2015 4:01:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I have dark skin, the deep dark or w.e it is isn't that dark!!! If applied with my fingers it looks terrible, you could clearly tell it's not a good color match. With a sponge it's passable...point is that the color selection sucks and I'm not even that dark like c'mon maybelline...get with the program!!!
Another thing us it doesn't last long...at all it'll be there and then in a few hours it's completely gone.
The bottle says reapply every few hours, but who tf has time for that??

on 8/16/2015 3:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I hesitated to buy this because I have a hard time finding foundations or bb creams that match my skin. A friend had a bottle in the lightest shade so I gave it a go one day and I really liked the way my skin looked, so I bought it for myself. The colour is good for the summer, but I think it will end up being too dark in the winter. It's really easy to apply, I use my fingers and then blend with the Real Techniques sponge. It looks very natural and fresh on my skin. I did take it travelling with me and noticed that the nozzle got very dirty like some product had seeped out whilst in my bag, so it was a little messy. Other than that, I have no complaints about this product!

on 8/13/2015 1:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

VERY watery, when I applied it it seemed to just slide off my face immediately and offered no coverage what's so ever. It was like applying mildly tinted water on my face, I was very disappointed, even putting it on after primer and setting it with powder, my skin looked shiny and greasy and didn't cover any blemishes. Definitely not a buy again product for me.

on 8/9/2015 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

it makes my face look nice and dewy, but doesn't prevent acne like it said it would

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have mixed feelings: I have repurchased a few times, but I also don't think it's anything impressive. Nor does it live up to its claims.

Basically, its an OK SPF moisturizer with some pigment. It's fine for mostly clear skin. It has very little coverage, and barely makes a difference. I get by with this and a little under eye concealer and powder for days I form feel like doing makeup. I've worn it on its own as just a daily moisturizer plenty of times, but find it a little shiny/oily without powder.

Can't say I noticed any kind of improvement with using this, but I believe its better then nothing. I mostly use it because a quick SPF that doesn't look ridiculous . (So many are either way too oily, way too hard to blend or leave too much of a white cast) I didn't have any kind if bad reaction or problems with it, and its inexpensive. So as long as you don't have big expectations, Id say go for it. If your looking for really good skincare, look elsewhere.

on 8/9/2015 10:40:00 AM

My skin is combination/oily and this BB cream is SO oily and greasy. I would not repurchase. I know BB Creams are better for drier skin types, but this was greasier than others. I prefer the NYX BB.

I bought this at Target because I opted for something lighter than a foundation so when i saw this I was beyond excited. This did not give any coverage and made my face SUPER oily. After almost a month of application my mom noticed my skin was covered in dry patches and I noticed I broke out all over my T-zone and keep in mind I rarely get pimples. I really wanted to like this product but it didn't cut it for me.

on 7/30/2015 1:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

This BB cream and my skin got along like oil and water... LITERALLY! I applied this over a primer and under powder and a couple hours later it completely separated on my face and faded off in patches. It was awful! I'm sure it'll work for some people but for my oily'ish skin - not at all. I ran home and couldn't wait to wash my make up off. I usually give my new, unwanted foundations away but I feel bad. I might as well say "here, have some s#*t for your face". I never thought I'd be one of "those people" that recommend spending a bit extra for a good, flawlessly enhanced complexion. Back to my ol' faithful Nars.

on 7/24/2015 2:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Maybelline says:
The 1-step wonder for a good skin day, everyday.
Packed with 8 great skin benefits for instant skin perfection

• Enhances
• Protects with SPF 30
• 0% oils and heavy ingredients

For Best Results
Apply smoothly and evenly to your face and blend with your fingertips.

Me:
sensitive skin with very mild Rosacea (redness on cheeks and nose)
very sensitive to fragrances in make up / face products
dry/combo skin
NC10 during Winter, NC15 during Summer (mainly because I have freckles and some hyperpigmentation).

I got a sample of this BB cream last week and I could wear it 4 days in a row. I bought a full size this morning (normally € 9,99, but it was a buy 1 + get 1 for free) and that pulled the trigger for me. I only tried 2 others BB creams in the past; Misha and Catrice. Unfortunatelijk Catrice disc. their BB cream so I had to keep on searching.

Pro
* easy to apply, I use my fingers and then dab with my BB.
* 30 SPF
* the tube was sealed, I like that (not all make up in Holland is sealed)
* Price is okay, all though I will rather wait till its on sale again
* NO FRAGRANCE, that was the biggest reason for me to try αnd buy it.
* I'm a NC15 during Summer and the light shade is perfect, hope I will be able to wear it during Winters too.

Cons
* only 2 shades available in Holland.

on 7/20/2015 2:54:00 PM

I've only used this a few times, but I love it! Provides a light coverage that's perfect for during the summer or a regular school day. You don't need much product at all, and I just squeeze a little on to the back of my hand and apply with an E.L.F. foundation brush. People complain about the packaging, but so far I haven't had a problem. I wouldn't recommend to anyone with oily or very problematic skin, since it does have a pretty dewy finish. But other than that, it's amazing!