November 23, 2014 | 1888 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2014 1:26:00 PM More reviews by yallagabig

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I can't believe how much I like this BB cream! I'd been seeing it on drugstore shelves for months, and always balked at it, remembering the orange cast that my Maybelline foundation gave me in high school. I had no interest in trying it until a good friend (whose makeup always looks flawless) recommended it to me. I was skeptical, but I bought a tube and instantly fell in love. So glad she recommended this! Here's why I love it:

1) It is actually moisturizing without being greasy! This REALLY delivers moisture into the skin (it's especially good for that dry winter skin that gets chapped from indoor heating) but it dries to a matte finish (it's a little bit satiny, but it is definitely the most matte BB I have ever used). Ends up looking soft, pretty, supple, I love it! For reference, I do not set this with any powder, but I suppose you could if you wanted to.
2) The coverage is perfect for me. I don't have anything major to cover, but it does smooth out my pores and give me an overall "blur." I recently got a pimple on my cheek (I get hormonal acne), and this didn't quite cover it enough. It was fine with some concealer, though. I also like to pre-conceal/treat zits with calamine lotion (which I find OBLITERATES pimples) and this blended over it really nicely.
3) Color match is great -- I am VERY fair with yellow-olive undertones. This is a tad more on the peachy side, and looks more golden than olive. In other words, it's not a PERFECT match for me (my skin is very hard to match though, in general) but considering it's a drugstore product with only five shade choices, it's really good. Blends in nicely and doesn't look cheap or orange/pink. I use the lightest shade. It just gives me a bit more of a glow. I like it.

Other reviewers have mentioned a fragrance, but I can't smell any. Maybe Maybelline has since changed the formula? This has not irritated my sensitive skin. The packaging is a simple tube that (so far) has not clogged or leaked. Consistency is beautiful -- not runny, but not gloopy. I really love this product and highly recommend it. For $7.50, it's a lot better than the more expensive BBs I've tried (so much better than Tarte, Smashbox, Olay, Garnier). This is great for someone who is looking for light-to-medium coverage with a good amount of moisture.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/23/2014 1:18:00 AM More reviews by juni

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

At first I loved it, I thought it covered really well, but then I realized my skin was getting worse. When I stopped using it, my skin got better.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/20/2014 9:09:00 PM More reviews by Sunegulf

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

As I am very fair skinned I got this in the lightest shade possible, and it was great for about an hour. This oxidized on me something terrible.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/19/2014 8:04:00 PM More reviews by grapes123xo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Really wanted to like this but it left my skin really shiny.. by the end of the day i looked like an oil slick. Maybe its the spf in this, but i ended up tossing it.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/18/2014 11:38:00 PM More reviews by CreativelyInsane

This product I really wanted to like but it gave me more acre and I had pimples showing left and right once I stopped using it they all went away. This was one of the worst.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/14/2014 1:33:00 AM More reviews by Marisola03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this and wanted to like it, but it only made my skin oily and a mess, and gave me no coverage whats so ever. Worst would never buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2014 12:08:00 PM More reviews by Allyx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it! Evens out my skin and gives my face a nice glow. I love how natural it appears and adjusts to my skin tone. It lasts most of the day on my skin and hasn't broken me out. I hope Maybelline doesn't discontinue this!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2014 3:56:00 PM More reviews by medarrah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Horrible, horrible cystic acne. I have never gotten this reaction to a makeup product before. I really liked this product at first; it went on nice and it made my skin glow. Woke up this morning with a HUGE cystic bump between my nose and check (yeah, the worst place to get those EVER) it's huge, red and incredibly painful. I have not used any other new skincare or makeup products so I know this guy is to blame.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2014 10:46:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a great "slap it on and go" type product. I have pretty good skin so I dont like the feeling of heavy coverage. This evens out my skin without feeling like a mask. I would buy this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/31/2014 7:36:00 PM More reviews by Taylynnwatkins

Okay so I know that this is supposed to be a BB cream therefore have light coverage.. However it didn't do anything for me at all! Ive used this product a little bit and then even used alot to see if it would make a difference and nothing really worked for me. Packaging is cute and its a good price but i wouldnt buy it again.