Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

3.6

G790475 - AQUA / WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ALCOHOL DENAT. , BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, SQUALANE, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, TALC, NYLON-12, MALTITOL, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, SORBITOL, PERLITE, VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS FRUIT EXTRACT, <+/- MAY CONTAIN CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES>.(F.I.L. B51922/1).

on 9/4/2015 8:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Overall, i have very mixed feelings about this product. It gives quite a nice finish, looks very natural, and the coverage is very decent for a bb cream. Also, the shade of it is really nice, as it is not too pink toned. However, I simply cannot understand how this would be aimed towards people with oily.

I've really tried to force myself to like this bb cream, I've tried it with mattifying moisturisers, may different mattifying / oil control primers (smashbox, benefit, hourglass), and all sorts of different powders, but it just makes me oily within 1-2 hours!

I just use the tiniest amount of this product with my darker foundations, this is the only purpose it serves in my collection, unfortunately.

on 8/27/2015 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I am LOVING this product. I was nervous about trying a drugstore base product. I breakout easy and tend to stay with high end brands. I also have a hard time finding drugstore foundations that match my warm tone skin. Everything always looks pink on me. I was looking for something to wear on my skin for days that I'm home with my toddler. Days when I want to look presentable while I run errands, but don't have the time/energy/desire to go through my foundation/concealer routine. I wanted something I could quickly smooth on with my fingers, brush on some bronzer and blush and be done and have enough coverage to feel pretty and put together. I think I found it. My usual problem with BB/CC/tinted moisturizer creams is they have no staying power on my combo oily skin. Somehow this magical product stays ALL DAY on my skin with little oil breakthrough. Wore it all day today and spent some time at the park in the sun. Despite sweating and the fact that it's been 8 hours, my skin still looks practically perfect. It's staying power is comparable to my Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation....and those are some big shoes to fill. The color selection is crappy, I will agree there. The light/medium works for well enough for me though if I just warm it up a bit with some bronzer. If you're lucky enough to find a color match, this is a product is awesome.

First time when I applied this bb cream I was absolutely impressed about how good it's the coverage because it was very cheap. It covered all my redness and my skin was looking so good. But after two or three applies it started looking cakey and and T zone was very oily only after 2 hours. Beside this, it wasn't covering at all anything. And this shade, even it is the lightest it was very dark for me.

on 8/22/2015 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have fair/light skin with neutral/warm undertones. I also have oily, sensitive skin. When I put this on the colour was WAY off. It looked super pink. The consistency was very light, so it went on almost like a serum, but didn't control oil. Wanted to love it, but it didn't work out.

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

My friend gave this product to me after she received it as a sample from Garnier (sample = full size? awesome!). This product provides my skin with a pretty good coverage for everyday wear. However, after wearing this all over my face for about 3-4 hours, my face becomes EXTREMELY oily. I would not repurchase just because even after powdering and blotting my face throughout the day my face still became oily.

Pros:
-Not too bad for the price of a BB cream
-Good coverage
-Good amount of product in what you get

Cons:
-Makes your skin very oily even after powdering
-I had to store the product upside down because it would leak through the top
-Consistency is very runny

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I absolutely lovvvve this product! Use it as a daily product, and 100% prefer it over the foundations i own as it gives a more natural look and doesn't look cakey on my skin at all! Though the packaging is rather tricky as the BB cream seems to just poor out of the packaging and makes a big mess

on 7/27/2015 5:50:00 AM

This product is amazing... perfectly passing for my skin

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I tried the original garnier bb cream years ago and I absolutely hated it, I have super dry skin and I remember it making me feel like an oil slick. I was really apprehensive to try this because I assumed it wouldn't work with my skin because it's designed for combo/oily skin, but honestly, this stuff works amazing. It has a light/medium coverage, and the colour "medium" matches me perfectly when I'm tan (MAC NC35), however the light shade is too light for me when I'm my natural skintone (MAC NC20) so the shade selection is pretty poor. This stuff looks like skin and if applied properly (I use a beautyblender) it looks undetectable on me.

on 7/19/2015 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I love this bb cream! I love it! Coverage is great and looks natural! VERY buildable! Just hate the packaging, their is no pump so the product always spills everywhere! :/

on 7/15/2015 5:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am on my second tube and I am really enjoying it. it provides coverage without feeling heavy on the skin at all. I use this A LOT during the warmer months when I want a lil bit of something on but not a full coverage foundation. the shades are tragic though, I think it's only light/medium/dark. I have fair/medium skin and light is just the right shade for me but I can see how the shades range can be a problem for a lot of people. it is really cheap and it's an overall good find! definitely will continue buying this