Garnier Sleek and Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment

4.5

Cyclopentiasiloxane, dimethiconol, parfum/fragrance, argania spinosa oil/argania spinosa kernel oil, prunus armeniaca kernel oil/ apricot kernel oil, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, citronellol, limonene, benzyl alcohol, geraniol, carrot oil/beta-carotene F.LL D53305/1

on 6/27/2015 12:47:00 PM

It's pretty good. I used to buy the "Moroccan oil" for $40 bucks a bottle and while I loved it, it was very expensive. I must say, I love MUA. Whenever I want to buy something, I review it. Without it, I would be so lost! We are very fortunate to have this site! I bought this oil to replace my Moroccan oil and got it based on the reviews here. It works very well and it feels slightly different than Moroccan oil. But at $6 bucks a bottle I figured why not.. I'll try it. This is my second bottle. I use it on wet and dry hair, working it more into my ends. Use too much and it'll be greasy. It is a good frizz tamer and makes my hair feel really soft, especially when I straighten my hair.

on 6/24/2015 11:28:00 AM

Love this stuff in the summer when my light blonde hair can tend toward dryness and sun damage. it's also great in the winter. I use this on my ends when my hair is wet or dry. I've also used a few drops mixed with my regular conditioner in the shower for a little extra boost of moisture and shine. I've been using this for a few years now and it's always great.

on 6/18/2015 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am Kerastase Oleo-Relax user. I have used Kerastase for many years and have gone through many bottles of Oleo-Relax serum. No complaints but after all, it is more of a styling product rather than a treatment. I came across reviews of this Garnier product and doubted all of the raves. After all, as a drugstore product, how good could it be? I am in shock. First and foremost, although the bottle dispenses too much product, no matter how much oil you put on your hair, it gets absorbed and disappears. The hair transforms to a silk. I ran my flat iron through my hair which is to my waist and Voila, I could not believe my hair. Tangles were gone. Frizz was gone. The hair shaft obeyed the iron heat and got straight like no tomorrow. If you want to straighten your hair, I still suggest using Kerastase on your wet hair but then use this product on your dry hair to see better results. The smell is the true smell of argan oil as I have used pure argan oil many times. This product is definitely better than the commercial brand Moroccan Oil serum. Moroccan Oil Serum is full of silicon that can cause hair breakage. This is what happened to my hair with that product. Last, but not least, this product does not cause hair fall. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

on 5/27/2015 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Such an amazing product! If you're like myself who has really thick, frizzy, hispanic hair, this product is sent from heaven! Not only does it smell really good, it also tames the frizzy beast on my head into beautiful sleek goddess hair.
It's so versatile as well, like if you have wavy/curly hair and don't want to damage your hair with a straightener everyday, just use this and brush it through! It's such a better option for me, because my hair has grown so much from not having to straighten it everyday. :) Also you can use it to make beautiful natural curls, just apply it on damp hair and put it in a bun and continue with your normal beauty routine then take it out once you're done, or even leave it in for longer and get even curlier hair!
Can't get over how much I love this product, one of my hg hair products for sure! Totally recommend this.

Pros: Tames frizz, very moisturizing, makes your hair so soft, great smell, lasts quite awhile (a little goes a long way!), helps with hair growth, very versatile, great price!

Cons: Packaging. Would be a lot easier if it was in a pump, as the product pours out a lot more than you need most of the time.

on 5/1/2015 9:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Great product for taming dry ends and fly always. Love that it's affordable compared to the Fekkai brand.

on 3/17/2015 10:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Best hair oil ever
So unexpensive, hydrating, lightweight, smoothing, and it smells good.

I use this oil every days on my ends after i wet me hair in the shower, then let them air dry.
I DO NOT NEED TO USE MY FLATTING IRON! This litterally tames all of my fly-away without making my hair greasy :)

Another way i love to use it is to applie a few drops a oil in my regular conditionner, then rinse it off after 5 minutes for an extra moisture

I also tried to apply it as an oil-mask trough the night (about 3 tbsp on my dry hair before bed time), shampoo the next morning and they looked georgous and born again! WOW

**The only bad point i would give is the orange and green plastic package, wich sort a looks cheapy to me (like all the garnier packaging) and gives a bad idea of the amazing product that is inside.

on 2/14/2015 2:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love this product!! I have light pink hair currently, so I obviously need to bleach my hair pretty light. My hair is dry and a little frizzy now because of it. I let my hair air dry, so I put about a nickel-sized amount in my hand and spread it all throughout my hair once it's dried a little bit. If my hair is REALLY frizzy that day, I'll add more after my hair is completely dried. It makes it smell so nice and feel super soft! I am so happy I found this. I gave the packaging a 3 because it's one of those "snap open, push shut" tops, and when your hands are oily from the product, sometimes it gets kinda messy!

on 2/2/2015 11:43:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Literally obsessed with this! I love oils for my hair & this is good stuff. Love the smell and the way it makes my hair look ❤️

on 1/12/2015 2:48:00 PM

This is my second bottle of this product, so it is time to review. this is the original formulation, so far as I know: not in a pump bottle, but with a cap that you can control the amount of product drop-by-drop. This is the only way to go, in my opinion, because a single pump may be too much product, and wiping it off on a tissue is just wasteful.

I apply this to sopping wet hair, as soon as I do my final rinse and squeeze the excess water from my hair, before wrapping in a towel. About 8 drops, on my waist-length, fine and color-treated hair. I work it through with my fingers, then a wide-toothed comb, finishing with a finer-toothed comb, beginning at the ends and working up.

Once damp, and before applying any other products, I again comb my hair with a wider-toothed wooden comb. If my hair tangles or haults the comb in any way, I know it is time for a trim, which I carefully perform with special cutting shears. this has allowed my hair to grow to lengths i did not think possible. this is my HG of hair care products, and seems to work best with all and any products I might use on my hair. It is almost as if it protects against not only blow drying (which i seldom do) and the feeling that hard, "crunchy" styling products are being absorbed into and drying out my hair. I think that is because it helps keep the really hard styling products from bonding with my hair fibers. that is what it feels like, anyway.

on 1/9/2015 2:34:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I have somewhat frizzy hair. Straightening it with my flat iron is really the only style that makes me feel confident but I'm so lazy and would love to just find an oil that makes my hair look smooth without doing much effort. This product has SO many great reviews and it's super cheap so I was excited to use it.
This did nothing to my hair. I noticed no difference, with or without it. I'm so bummed.