October 22, 2014 | 1818 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Charm

rated 2 of 5 on 9/11/2014 3:01:00 PM More reviews by darkopacity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The product is nice and moisturizing, I just didn't expect it to change color after a few hours. I'm not sure what the science is, but it starts off as a gorgeous pale nude, and then it turns into a tangerine color on my lips. If I wanted an orange lip product, I would have gone out and bought it. Was not a pleasant surprise. The cap also broke really easily. This shade is not worth the money, in my opinion. It's a shame because it feels so refreshingly minty on the lips and gives a pleasant shine.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2014 7:01:00 AM More reviews by xDevochkax

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This Balm Stain was actually a surprise for me. I'm quite fair, but I still can't really pull off nudes too well because of my pigmented lips. All nude lipsticks are either too pale, too brown, or too orange on me. This one is a perfect mid-tone peach and mutes out my lips in the most flattering way.

I don't get much of a stain, but I didn't expect to. All this does is act like a lipstick, and I really don't understand why some reviews are knocking this color because they were expecting a stain. If the color is lighter than your lips, it's not going to stain much, if at all.

I'm knocking off a lippie because it does accentuate dry patches, though a little exfoliation can easily fix that. I love this both for wearing it on its own and for using it as a base for other lip products.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2014 6:03:00 AM More reviews by Snugsack

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ahhh this is such a complicating review for me! I love it but I hate it...
The first time I wore this, the shine put me right off, it was just unflattering, also gave off a milky whiteness to it plus the whole nude coral...On my hand it was lovely but on my lips for some reason...just looked awful. And after a while it would change coral, sometimes it would be flattering and other times just TOO MUCH!

I did want a nude stain, but this didn't give me it.

If you are one of those girls who already bought this and regret it, don't! Use it for something else, like I did.

I realized, that when I wiped it off it really really stained my lips, orangey/corally/red...which is okay...but not really my thing. So what I do occasionally is use it as a base color since it's SO STAINED I can't even remove it. If you put a nice nude over your charmed stained lips, it becomes this really nice nude coral look!

Just a little tip :)

So I love it as a base, but hate it for its real purpose.
Hope I helped!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2014 7:30:00 AM More reviews by Wezo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this product while hunting for a long-lasting peachy colour. It is just that INITIALLY but I was surprised to find that after it wears off, the residual stain underneathe is actually pink rather than the peachy colour when initially applied. This has sparked a new-found love for pink lip colour so I gotta say I'm even happier! It didn't really moisturise my lips, nor did it dry them out. Packaging is kind of unusual but I'm not complaining. Overall I am very happy with this product & would buy again-which I did, in 015 Cherish (also loving it.)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2014 7:08:00 AM More reviews by Benyakult

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The color is nice, it's kind of cool pink nude. The color pay off is good. It is buildable. It emphasis all of flakes on my lip. but the stain is really long lasting and flattering.
I don't really like the packaging.It look cheap too me and the tube is way too long. But I like the idea of matching a packaging to a lipstick's color.
I recommend you put this on first and let it settle for minute then wipe off, it leave you a nice light coral stain. (which is kind of weird since the color is pink nude)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2014 12:33:00 PM More reviews by laursawy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

So, I dont like lipstick. I don't like lip colour. I dont like the heavy painted feeling on my lips. And I know it won't last long from all the water, coffee and cigarettes I consume. So I usually steer clear. I use balm and that's about it.
On a whim, i picked this up. I was excited to try it because i like balm and why not try some lightweight colour? When i put it on its lightweight with a pretty tinge of colour. A "my lips but prettier" colour.
i dont use it often, just when i go out to dinner or something.
i would probably buy this stuff again!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/12/2013 12:23:00 PM More reviews by KOuilhon

This is my least favorite of the balm stains. I do like it for one purpose....to pair with super smoky eyes on a night out. The color is very light and I found I do need a gloss over it or it tends to look flaky. Worn this way, this definitely works. With the gloss on top, it is a pretty soft peach with a slight sparkle. But to wear every day with toned down eyes, it's too light. I am glad I have it on hand for my smoky eye nights though. So it might be worth purchasing for this reason alone.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2013 1:51:00 PM More reviews by xjiyoungg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Everytime I wear this lipstain, I keep getting compliments whenever I am outside. Note that I almost never get compliments from random men but whenever I wear this lipstain, I get about four compliments in a day. I never knew one lipstick color can make that much of a difference in one's appearance.

I bought this lipstain because the color looked very nude and I wanted a color that looked natural and not too made up. When I first tried it, I thought that it was moisturizing and just glossy with too little color but when the lipstain soaked into my lips, it turned into a nice pink. The picture of the lips uploaded on this page is actually pretty accurate.

Hope this review was helpful. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2013 3:38:00 PM More reviews by pyrochemical

As I have very pale skin during winter this peachy balm brings a bit of light color to my lips but looks natural. Line a bit outside natural lip line to make my lips appear larger and it sets well needing re-application throughout the day around 4-5 times. Nice light minty flavor.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2013 10:58:00 PM More reviews by priyaarora

i cant tell the difference when i have it on from my natural lip color !