Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Expert Face Brush

4.6

DISAPPOINTED. ANGRY. CHEATED.

That's all I can say about this brush. With the sky high rating this brush get, I kinda had high expectation regarding the performance. But hell, the first thing I noticed is that the bristles are kinda too firm. When I tried buffing foundation, guess what? BRUSHSTROKES, BRUSHSTROKES EVERYWHERE!!!!!! It also poke my skin and it HURTS dammit. Even cheap ol' china foundation brush is better than this shit. Real techniques brushes are VERY hard to find in my country and I had to find and buy it directly from the authorized dealer and it's not that cheap here. Till now I'm trying to figure what the hell does this thing actually do.

One of the best foundation brush! I use this on regular basis with bb cream and liquid foundation, this brush applies fast, covers almost all imperfections and delivers a smooth result. Very soft bristles, no shedding, easy to wash and dries quickly too. Love!

I've had this brush for several months and I clean it every 2-3 weeks, depending on when I wear makeup. There's no hair fallout and it's easy to clean. I prefer using this for applying foundation, but I've heard it's good for contouring & blush too. For only 8 bucks, this is literally perfect!!

This is a very good and versatile brush. You can use this to set or brush away powder from your under eye, use it for contour or buff on concealer or foundation.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Surprisingly, this is my first foundation brush! Not because I was too lazy to buy one, but because makeup brushes are freakin' expensive and when they are cheap, you gotta pay for shipping...TO CANADA EVEN!

I finally got one off of iHerb when they were having a sale on Real Techniques for about 12 dollars, I think. I pulled it out of the packaging and just rubbed it on my face for a solid 10 minutes because it was so soft! The next day I had to go somewhere early in the morning and I needed to be quick, so I grabbed this and I was done my foundation and concealer in three minutes; perfectly blended and flawless. I couldn't stop looking at my foundation all day!

Such a great quality brush and so readily available! Highly recommend!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ok ya'll. I've never liked a product so much I took time to write a review for it. I'm 19 years old and I've always loved using nice makeup products (but most being hand-me-down brushes/etc. from from my mom because I couldn't afford to buy my own.) Makeup products are not only expensive but it's hard to find quality for an affordable price.
ALL the brushes I've used by Real Techniques, I've loved. I actually use this brush for liquid foundation. I have oily skin and this brush works great when I apply makeup. The coverage is great.
THANK YOU Real Techniques for making quality brushes at an affordable price. I wouldn't use anything else.

Makes my makeup look flawless. I prefer using loose powder foundation over liquid with this brush tho.

I love this brush! I bought it because I was not happy with the look I was getting by applying my foundation or cc cream with a sponge. I bought this brush and I am so happy with how it buffs and smooths my foundation. It does not disappoint in my opinion!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Tried this after being stuck with years of streaky 'paddle' style foundation brushes and I'm never going back. Great price but sold out most of the time at Priceline and too scared to order online with the amount of RT fakes going around!

Great for buffing in liquid foundation, soft but strong and no shedding! Now I want to buy the whole line when it's finally restocked (weeps)!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

do not like this brush, leaves marks. waste of money, I prefer using my beauty blenders!

Popular Makeup Brushes