Trader Joe's Nourish Oil-Free Antioxidant Facial Moisturizer

Water, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Ethylhexyl (Octyl) Palmitate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Polysorbate-60, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sodium PCA, Ethylhexyglycerin (Preservative), Shea Butter Fruit, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Xanthan Gum (Thickener), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Sorbic Acid (preservative), Soluble Collagen, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C Palmitate), Pomegranate Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Coffea Arobica (Coffee) Seed, Chamomile Flower/Leaf Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbitan Stearate, Phytonadione (Vitamin K1), Menadione (Vitamin K3), Hydrolyzed Silk, DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol), Copper PCA, Retinol (Vitamin A), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin D3), Polysorbate-20, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Phospholipids

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Wish this moisturizer didn't irritate my eyelids and cause them to puff/swell up. I try not to apply it near my eyes but it seems to migrate down from the eyebrow area. Simple, beneficial ingredients so don't know what's causing the reaction. I use a retinol by Neutrogena for years with no problem so the retinol shouldn't be it. Convenient pump packaging. Lightweight moisturizer so I was excited to layer it with La Roche Posay Cicaplast Baum and Clinique Smart Oil during the winter and get some antioxidants. But during the second week of use my eyelids puffed up. It did leave my skin very soft and smooth plus it's fragrance free. I've got super sensitive dry skin...combo in the summer.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

My favorite moisturizer!! My skin is pretty normal, but can get funky if i use the wrong product. It feels very light but moisturizes extremely well. I love that it doesn't have spf, because i don't always need to use spf. I apply a sunscreen over this lotion on days when i do need spf protection and it layers very smoothly. It has no fragrance, doesn't cause any irritation or breakouts, and is very affordable! I used to use expensive, high end skin care, but my skin (and my wallet!) have been much happier with Trader Joes!
My skincare routine that I swear by:
TJ's Jojoba oil- remove makeup, massage whole face
TJ's Spa Facewash with Tea Tree oil
TJ's Nourish Oil-free Antioxidant moisturizer
TJ's Vitamin E Oil- as an eye cream
TJ's Nourish Antioxidant Face serum- as a primer
I am not affiliated with Trader Joe's in any way, I just totally love their products!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I agree with most of the other reviews. The absolute best part about this moisturizer is that it does what it's supposed to do (moisturize) without irritating your skin. It does not improve the quality of my skin over time, protect me from the sun, or reduce the appearance of wrinkles. I have oily skin and this is a very good winter moisturizer for me. I mix it with sunscreen and acne cream. I think the reason I gave it 3 stars is because I think I can do better. But it's nice to use something that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin or feel too heavy.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse

This is currently my PM moisturizer and I'm liking it because it does nothing. It doesn't smell, it doesn't burn/sting, it doesn't make me break out, and it doesn't turn my face red. At my age, I know I should be using something for wrinkles and all that, but everything I've tried irritates my face. This doesn't. It absorbs well and doesn't make me greasy. And it's cheap, cheap, cheap. And I love the pump. Enough said.

I want to add that some of the moisturizers that have given me problems include Cerave PM, Cetaphil lotion and cream, and Cerave cream.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this product. I had recently moved to a city with a really dry climate and my existing moisturizer wasn't doing it for me. I spotted this at Trader Joe's and was excited to try it since it was cheap and it had anti-oxidants, which must be a good thing right?

I used it for about two weeks, and my cheeks started to burn from the use. Since I haven't been using anything else on my face, I'm guessing something in the moisturizer is irritating my skin, which is unfortunate since its really cheap, its all natural packaging and comes in a really handy size. 3 stars just for that.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I had some hesitations initially when buying this product but Trader Joes has an amazing return policy so I said what the heck, and I'm really glad I did. It took a little to get used to at first. I felt like it was a little too much for my face and took a while to dry so I played around with it and only use a tiny amount and add more if I need to, so it dries quicker now. I would wake up the next day after putting it on at night with a really nice feeling on my face. I wish I could explain it better, but it just feels really nice. I have KP on the back of my arms really bad and I haven't found a product that works to keep it in check. I figured if this can moisturize my face this well, what could it do for the back of my arms. 2 days later my KP is gone from using this lotion on it! I honestly can't believe it. For less than $6! I will update after a month since it's only been 3 days total but every day I wake up and am amazed. It's definitely worth a try.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have SUPER finicky skin and for whatever reason, my skin loves this lotion! I tried it on a whim and have now been using it daily for almost a year. The ingredients aren't life changing for aging skin (I'm 38), but it is fabulous as a basic moisturizer. I use it in the morning only, before applying sunscreen/makeup. It's light weight, absorbs quickly, and has no scent. Love it and I hope they never stop making it!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I've been using this for about 3 weeks now. I like this moisturizer, though it's not HG for me. I comes in a pump bottle which is great. However you can't lock the pump, so this isn't good to travel with. It's fragrance free which is always good. The consistency is a bit thin and light. It blends easily onto my face. It doesn't clog my pores or make my skin dull. However, it doesn't provide enough hydration for winter months. In Spring, Summer, and Autumn this will be perfect. But in Winter I mix this with my vitamin E oil for that added hydration.
It contains great ingredients and the price is fantastic.
So, overall this is a pretty good moisturizer.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I keep buying this when I go to Trader Joe's because I don't live near any and would hate to be without it. It's a light weight moisturizer that would seem insufficient for my absurdly dry skin. But it somehow works, feels soothing. I'm not acne prone so don't break out, but get clogged pores and this hasn't happened using the lotion.

It's said to have skin friendly ingredients that would normally be seen in higher end products. I know it feels like it does my skin good, looks better when I've used it, and I miss it when I haven't. I really wanted something like this for ages, though it's not performing miracles , it's a workhorse, non glam type of product that's useful to have. I don't wear it under makeup as it has no spf, but at night when I can't be bothered slathering on, working in, a heavier cream. when I use this in the wintertime I use two pumps worth instead of one.

Cheap, works for me, light weight,
innocuous, moisturizing. Ah try it.♡

I have dry skin and this is too light for me in colder months but it's perfect for warmer months for dry skin or someone with oily skin. Does not irritate my skin.