Revlon Photoready Cream Blush

3.8

I actually love this product. I bought Charmed Enchanted today at Ulta. For the original price stinks but I got it on sale and well its packaging is cool. And made great ! Now the product is nice and creamy but not too creamy and very silky. I applied it with a Sonia kashuk brush on one side but the other side I applied with my fingers. It's a buildable
Product and very pretty ! It lasted all day in 80
temps too. Thumbs up !

on 5/2/2015 11:23:00 PM

This blush is an alarmingly bright fuchsia colour in the pot! However, as many have said, it goes on quite differently, nowhere near as screamingly bright, and is buildable. A little goes a long way, and there's a lot in the large, flat pot (which I love). I probably wouldn't buy it again, only because a) I know it's going to last an awfully long time, and b) it doesn't glide on as effortlessly as I'd like - it's not soft enough, or creamy enough, or something, so trying to push or spread it on my cheek (so I don't end up with bright pink spots) requires a bit of effort. I don't like having to rub my cheek as strongly as it seems to require to get it to blend, as not only does it muss up my foundation, but it also makes my cheeks red from the friction, so I can't properly gauge how much blush I need to apply.
Caveat - the weather has been quite cool, and it's possible it affects the spreadability of the blush. Hopefully it will be creamier during our hot Australian summer.

on 3/4/2015 2:14:00 AM

I love this cream blush! It's super easy to apply. I use it in Charmed and it has a very natural, flushed effect.

on 2/28/2015 7:32:00 PM

I am a long-time devotee of Nars powder blush (lately Unlawful), though I think that powders are the biggest culprit for the Aunt Sally cheeks. Recently, I have purchased a few drugstore make-up products and I am impressed. It seems the big companies have realized that the competition has surpassed them and they are upping their efforts. I am especially thrilled with this cream blush in Flushed. It has literally changed my life. It looks so fresh and relaxed on the apples of the cheeks. You can also build colour should you wish without looking exadurated. I have not touched Unlawful since I bought this blush.

on 1/14/2015 3:55:00 AM

Nothing life changing. It's pretty sheer, you have to really build it on to see any color. I like it at first, but it seems to disappear after awhile. It's pretty expensive for drugstore blush too. The packaging is nice but I probably won't be buying this again because there are just better options out there!

on 12/26/2014 6:44:00 PM

My first cream blusher, in shadow " enchanted", very flattering shade, not too pigmented so very easy to apply ( or should I say more difficult to make mistakes applying it). When applied correctly ( I use my fingers) the effect is gorgeous, you glow from within. Needs reapplied during the day. Cheap as chips.

on 12/21/2014 7:15:00 PM

Love these! Have coral reef and flushed and use daily. these will last forever. These are great for my dry, very fair skin.

on 11/19/2014 8:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

Bought this in *pinched* pigmentation was terrible and i went back to nars orgasm.

on 11/7/2014 3:00:00 AM

I have this in "Pinched."

If you're looking for a nice cream blush that you can build up- this is not the way to go.
The only reason I'm giving this blush 4 lippies is because this color is perfect for contouring on my skin.

I don't really build this up; I've noticed that this cream blush (especially pinched) tends to bunch up if you don't apply it well. I usually apply it lightly around the face and under my cheekbones, and it gives me a nice contour that doesn't go overboard, very natural. The color itself is nice, but not very pigmented. When I apply lightly, it's perfect.

This is one of those cases where I was looking for something else but got the perfect product for another job. I'm still looking for a nice peachy cream blush, but I'll probably buy a new pan of Pinched if I ever run out. I don't think I will in the foreseeable future; there's quite a lot of blush in the pan.

By the way, I got this for about 2 bucks because I had a $10 extrabucks coupon from cvs.

I got this blush in the shade 300 coral reef for ~$13; not cheap at all for a drugstore blush!

I love the packaging, it's classic, simple, and practical! You can easily swirl a brush in the pot, or swirl your finger in it and apply that way.

I like this product, but also don't. I didn't have any of the problems that other people seem to have had (didn't last / poor pigmentation / blotchy / hard to blend).

I found the colour to be very pigmented; I only needed to swirl one finger in the pot once and it was plenty for both cheeks. Just like it appears in the pot, it's a very orange colour, and retains a lot of the orange colour when applied. I found it looked a lot like NARS taj mahal when applied to my cheeks (minus the gold shimmer). It is quite a nice colour, but not the colour I was hoping for (a more pinky coral, not quite so orange). I don't think I'll repurchase for that reason - they don't have a shade that is quite what I was looking for (a more natural rosey/pink/red colour).

The formulation was not what I was expecting at all. Like many others have said, it's a very dry cream. It is quite far from being greasy, and sets with a more matte/powdery finish. It's not what I was expecting, but I did quite enjoy the formulation. I found that it blended quite easily with my fingers (though it might not blend as well with a brush or sponge), but I could see this not blending well on dry/flakey skin.

Overall I think the product is good, i'm just not a huge fan of the colour options. If the colours appeal to you, then you may very well love it!