December 28, 2014 | 1155 users online

Blush - Revlon - Photoready Cream Blush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2014 6:44:00 PM More reviews by Marie76

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My first cream blusher, in shadow " enchanted", very flattering shade, not too pigmented so very easy to apply ( or should I say more difficult to make mistakes applying it). When applied correctly ( I use my fingers) the effect is gorgeous, you glow from within. Needs reapplied during the day. Cheap as chips.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2014 7:15:00 PM More reviews by redshift

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love these! Have coral reef and flushed and use daily. these will last forever. These are great for my dry, very fair skin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2014 8:14:00 PM More reviews by grapes123xo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bought this in *pinched* pigmentation was terrible and i went back to nars orgasm.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2014 3:00:00 AM More reviews by YuraK

I have this in "Pinched."

If you're looking for a nice cream blush that you can build up- this is not the way to go.
The only reason I'm giving this blush 4 lippies is because this color is perfect for contouring on my skin.

I don't really build this up; I've noticed that this cream blush (especially pinched) tends to bunch up if you don't apply it well. I usually apply it lightly around the face and under my cheekbones, and it gives me a nice contour that doesn't go overboard, very natural. The color itself is nice, but not very pigmented. When I apply lightly, it's perfect.

This is one of those cases where I was looking for something else but got the perfect product for another job. I'm still looking for a nice peachy cream blush, but I'll probably buy a new pan of Pinched if I ever run out. I don't think I will in the foreseeable future; there's quite a lot of blush in the pan.

By the way, I got this for about 2 bucks because I had a $10 extrabucks coupon from cvs.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2014 6:15:00 PM More reviews by madscientist01

I got this blush in the shade 300 coral reef for ~$13; not cheap at all for a drugstore blush!

I love the packaging, it's classic, simple, and practical! You can easily swirl a brush in the pot, or swirl your finger in it and apply that way.

I like this product, but also don't. I didn't have any of the problems that other people seem to have had (didn't last / poor pigmentation / blotchy / hard to blend).

I found the colour to be very pigmented; I only needed to swirl one finger in the pot once and it was plenty for both cheeks. Just like it appears in the pot, it's a very orange colour, and retains a lot of the orange colour when applied. I found it looked a lot like NARS taj mahal when applied to my cheeks (minus the gold shimmer). It is quite a nice colour, but not the colour I was hoping for (a more pinky coral, not quite so orange). I don't think I'll repurchase for that reason - they don't have a shade that is quite what I was looking for (a more natural rosey/pink/red colour).

The formulation was not what I was expecting at all. Like many others have said, it's a very dry cream. It is quite far from being greasy, and sets with a more matte/powdery finish. It's not what I was expecting, but I did quite enjoy the formulation. I found that it blended quite easily with my fingers (though it might not blend as well with a brush or sponge), but I could see this not blending well on dry/flakey skin.

Overall I think the product is good, i'm just not a huge fan of the colour options. If the colours appeal to you, then you may very well love it!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2014 12:29:00 PM More reviews by mmherman

Bought this is Pinched, which is a really pretty peachy orange color. I was able to build it up so that it was noticable, but the lasting power was ridiculously short. I was hoping this product would be a cheaper dupe for Nar's Puerto Vallarta, but no luck. It gives a similar look, but it isn't as user-friendly.

The first and only day I used it the color started to almost "foam" up and clump together after a few hours. It looked aweful!

From what I understand the weak pigmentation is a problem with this particular blush. I don't think I will be trying anymore of the blushes in this line though. I just feel like I wasn't impressed with this cream blush. I will just save up the money and buy something I know has worked for me and not degraded after a few hours in the sun. Or at least fades away in a more natural way. I'm not a fan of looking diseased. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2014 12:15:00 AM More reviews by nadienne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This might be my HG blush - and I'm not usually a cream blush user. Typically I find them hard to blend and too intense on my very pale skin.

I got it in Flushed - which I would never have picked up on my own - on a recommendation from a Lisa Eldridge video. The texture is great, the pigment doesn't pool, and it lasts. If I want a little extra staying power, I put MAC's Dainty on over it.

I strongly recommend it; I'm going to go out and buy it in the other shades.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2014 4:59:00 PM More reviews by mom2go

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I am writing this review specifically for the color "Pinched." On my medium-fair skin, this color is almost invisible, even when I layer it. I imagine this would be a fantastic color for very fair complexions. On me, it is almost useless.

I love the texture of this -- it is creamy but also somewhat gel-like. On my dry skin it is not greasy at all, but very smooth. Application is quite easy with fingers or brush.

I wish I would have purchased one of the more vibrant colors in this. I don't think I will purchase again, however, as there are no testers available and this is fairly expensive ($12) for a drugstore blush.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2014 10:36:00 AM More reviews by sentientglittercloud

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in Flushed, and as a cream blush addict had to have it the second it hit shelves. It reminds me of the Besame cream-to-powder blush in the tiny gold container. You get a lot of product with this, and use so little each time that I have a hard time foreseeing finishing this product.

Recently, I purchased the. Chanel spring 2014 cream blush and feel this is almost an exact dupe, although the Chanel has slightly better staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2014 12:57:00 PM More reviews by lulu6789

Yes, Yes, YES! A cream blush that looks natural and beautiful but it still looks prominet