April 17, 2014 | 1494 users online

Blush - Revlon - Photoready Cream Blush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2014 10:36:00 AM More reviews by sentientglittercloud

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in Flushed, and as a cream blush addict had to have it the second it hit shelves. It reminds me of the Besame cream-to-powder blush in the tiny gold container. You get a lot of product with this, and use so little each time that I have a hard time foreseeing finishing this product.

Recently, I purchased the. Chanel spring 2014 cream blush and feel this is almost an exact dupe, although the Chanel has slightly better staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2014 12:57:00 PM More reviews by lulu6789

Yes, Yes, YES! A cream blush that looks natural and beautiful but it still looks prominet

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 4:03:00 PM More reviews by laurenearll87

So I am a blush junkie...I bought this blush in Coral Reef...and let's be honest, I bought it because the color was so weird! But I thought it's so crazy, it just might work. It is a super bright orangey-coral color. But I actually ended up really liking it! It goes on sheer but is buildable. I have very fair skin and it worked well on me. Professional makeup artists often say that the brightest sheer blushes always look the most natural, and they are totally right! This color gives my cheeks a natural flush!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/7/2014 5:45:00 PM More reviews by seattlegirl

I know one lippie is a strong dislike, but that's how sub-par I thought this product was.
I tried a brand-new color: Charmed, which is a dark-yet-muted berry color.

what I did not like:

1. it settles into pores really badly, turning them dark pink.
2. it wipes off really easily so I can't imagine it having good lasting power. (it wipes off more easily than my CG Cheekers blush!)
3. it starts as a cream but turns into a powder. (I prefer my cream blushes to remain creamy.)
4. contains dimethicone, which I just personally can't tolerate on my own skin.
5. it contains fragrance! yuck. I do not want perfumes in any of my cosmetics, but I definitely did not expect to find it in my blush!

6 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2013 12:01:00 PM More reviews by hyacinth289

As a blush, it is rather sheer and could be build up. I like the scent of this, a faint rosy smell that is not artificial. The blush looks lovely when applied, but the downside is the poor lasting power. I don't like to re-apply, and rather low maintenance on my makeup during the day. I don't see myself use it all the time as a blush.
However, I have recently starting to use this as a lip tint over my lipbalm, very smooth and the color is pretty and appropriate for work.
When I use it up, I don't think I would buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2013 9:25:00 AM More reviews by Josie012

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This cream blush is very moisturizing, has great pigmentation, and is easy to apply. It also did not break me out and has an adequate amount of product. It leaves a natural and beautiful flushed look to the face.

The problem is that it lasts only for a short while after application. After about a 2-3 hours, it disappears. Either way, I still like this product and can see myself buying it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/6/2013 2:38:00 AM More reviews by DulceBelen

I really wanted to like this product, the color seemed perfect! but, it has really bad staying power. it wore off within an hour of putting it on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2013 10:13:00 AM More reviews by Carolion

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I own this in Flushed. Don't let the intensity scare you away. This blends out to a gorgeous, subtle shade but can be built up for a more colorful look. I'm not a huge blush aficionado, I just use a bit to look alive since I'm quite pale. This fits the bill for my everyday look. It's really a spectacular drugstore find. Thanks to Emily McCombs from xojane.com for tipping me off!

Previous favorites are NARS Orgasm and MUFE HD blush in Nip Slip.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2013 11:20:00 AM More reviews by cathykl

In one word? Gorgeous. I have this in all 3 (flushed, pinched and coral reef) shades available and if there were more nice shades. .I would buy them in a heartbeat.

The only one I could do without is "Pinched" - it's very light in colour, and requires more than one layer - but it's workable. Would be best for fair skin in my opinion.

I have yellow-toned NC25-30 skin and my favourite is "Flushed" a bright hot pink. It's very buildable and sets to a soft slightly powder-y finish that doesn't dry out skin. I put this on right over foundation and blend for a soft sheered-out look. Or if I'm going out I will apply contour first and then this. Really it's impossible to mess up. Texture is like silk -wonderful and easy to work with, very light, non-greasy and feels like nothing is on your skin. It's very pigmented so start with a small amount and build up as needed. No mess either like with powder blushes. Easy to travel with. Lasts all day - haven't ever needed to touch up in all the months I've been using this during 10 hr workdays.

I've used this on my mother, who is in her 60's and it looked so nice on her too! She liked that there was no tell-tale "blush" look, no harsh edges. Didn't cake up on her skin. I can't find a single bad thing to say about this. . .and it's inexpensive for the good quality. Win-win in my books.

I would recommend this to anyone - any age, any skin type.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2013 9:51:00 AM More reviews by shortii53

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like Revlon cream blush very much. A bit expensive for drugstore but you get sooo much i can't imagine runing out. I do wish they had more shade selection though. I have the fushia and the peach shade called 'pinched'. I love pinched. It is a foolproof blush. Very light but buildable. Pretty peach color. Probably wouldn't show up on dark skin tones. It is nice because it is about impossible to over do. As for the fushia color is is sheer but still bright. I did not find i liked the color on my pale winter skin. It seemed like i always used too much and it looked like a clown. The shade seemed to exaggerate the redness in my cheeks. As for pinched it is one of my HG blush because its so easy to use anywhere. Hope revlon starts making a few more cream blush shades.