L'Oreal Infallible - Amber Rush

4.7

Cyclohexasiloxane, Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Nylon-611/Dimethicone Copolymer, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, alcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol,Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Lauroyl Lysine, Tin Oxide, Alumina, Polyurethane-11, [+/- May Contain / Peut Contenir: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77947 / Zinc Oxide, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake,CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake]

on 8/25/2015 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Absolutely one of my all time favorite eye shadows.

The formula is a very creamy consistency even though it's a powder. I've tried using it with a brush but patting it on with your finger gives a much better application. It's extremely easy to blend. It's very pigmented do one swipe will do. You can sheer it out somewhat or wear it as a more dramatic look by building it up.

Keep the gray stopper because it keeps the shadow from crumbling and from drying out.

I have kinda oily eyelids but with a primer underneath it stays on all day - I also use MAC paint pot in ochre underneath even though technically that's not a primer, but it works for me. I normally use a neutral transition color on my crease, specifically Naked, from the UD first Naked pallet.

It has not irritated my eyes at all. No fall out since it really grabs onto your lids without being drying. It's extremely easy to remove with just a makeup wipe.

I have blue eyes and this just makes them pop. I've seen it on other eyes colors and it looks great on all my friends as well! I really don't see how you can go wrong with this.

I have a lot of high end and mid range shadows and this is the one I go to most often for an everyday look. It stands out without being over the top.

The container is small but since it's so pigmented it will last a very long time. I've had this for months and barely have made a dent in it.

I have this and another color and i LOVE IT GREAT color pay off and stays on,love for fall!

on 8/18/2015 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I love the L Oreal eyeshadows. Not crazy about loose powder but it doesn't seem to make a mess.

I swipe this over my lid to go from day to night

A great price. A dupe for some of the HE products

You get so much product doubtful it will need repurchasing in the next few years

on 8/11/2015 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I agree with other people that the color of this item is way too warm. In the pot it looks rather neutral but the reddish base shows up intensively unless you have a very warm undertone. It's overhyped IMO and I much prefer the other shades in the same collection.

on 8/9/2015 12:53:00 PM

Wonderful product, easy to apply, lasted all day. This color did not work for me, too orangey, not bronzy. Would try other colors as the product itself is 5 stars.

on 7/28/2015 10:02:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Want a quick, effortless eye look? This is your product. It is gorgeous, metallic, and incredibly pigmented. I don't even use a brush with this! I find that using my fingertips is the most effective application method. I can just apply some to my lid and a bit in my crease, slap on some mascara, and I'm totally satisfied. Plus, this shadow is so complementary for blue eyes! It's definitely a staple in my makeup collection.

on 7/28/2015 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this product! It looks so perfect with blue eyes, and it's so easy to apply. I use a finger and then smudge up or blend with Bronzed Taupe in the outer corner. This lasts all day with Lorac eye primer. If you don't like shimmer, stay away from this whole line! The only reason I would not repurchase is that I have a dupe in the Lorac Unzipped palette, but I do love this color and the formula!

on 7/13/2015 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Absolutely beautiful. It is crazy shimmery and pigmented. This shadow pretty much takes no thought at all. It's gorgeous just blended out or you can use Maybelline's Chi latte quad and blend it out with that. Jaclyn Hill has a great YouTube tutorial on how to achieve this look! I would highly recommend this product.

on 7/13/2015 5:16:00 AM

Absolutely love this! My new favorite eyes shadow. I can't wait to try more colors!

on 7/4/2015 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

Really great color! I use this with Bottomless Java and Eternal Sunshine. And Maybelline's Blushed Nudes palette. I am on my second pot. Again, I love this much better than the Color Tattoos. This does not dry up. It is easy to apply. It is easy to take off. This really brings out the green in my hazel eyes. I apply this with my fingers all over the eyelid and browbone and blend a little bit to tone the frost down.. Java goes on the lid and Sunshine a dot on top. As far as I know, every drugstore I go to still have these with no signs of being discontinued.