November 27, 2014 | 1020 users online

Eye Shadow - L'Oreal - Infallible - Amber Rush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2014 4:47:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I held off buying this for a year because I thought I had something similar, which I do, but this is so gorgeous I couldn't resist any longer.

A beautiful warm coppery color that is just very nice with hazel eyes like mine and goes well with my cool tone skin. I avoid shadows that are too warm typically because they seem to clash but this is nice.

Very smooth, easy to blend and just stunning.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2014 3:29:00 PM More reviews by Andisophiaquinn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This eyeshadow is absolutely INCREDIBLE! :D The color is gorgeous on my greenish hazel eyes and it stays on forever! It doesn't crease or flake off or anything, it stays on all day like a tattoo. Thumbs way up!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2014 8:59:00 PM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

as someone else said, i had to get this after seeing jacklyn hill use this in a tutorial. so beautiful and great for summer. a unique color as well. like the rest of the infallibles easy to use and creamy check this out if you havent!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2014 6:32:00 PM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

Beautiful color, beautiful pigmentation. I usually like to wear this on its own with smudged out eyeliner because it doesn't need any other shadows to enhance the color payoff. It is really shimmery so I don't recommend it for work but any other occasion, it is truly stunning. I recommend using a flat synthetic brush to pack on the color.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by XalisaheartsmakeupX

I bought this randomly one day over a year ago while at the drugstore, not really sure what I was looking for. I am addicted to this shadow and rarely wear anything else now! I like to wear this with Bronzed Taupe in the crease. They go on beautifully, last all day with a primer underneath, and make my eyes look awesome! The only complaint is the packaging because the shadow seems to crumble really easily if you don't keep the grey thing on top of the shadow. But it's too awesome to mark down and I am on my 2nd one and will continue to buy! Love.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2014 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Cinderelletta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love all of the infallible eyeshadows, but they confuse the heck out of me. Some of them [like Burst into Bloom] seem to be more powdery and apply more like a heavy, loose shadow - which I prefer. Today I went to put Amber Rush on, and it was very cream-like. The top became smooth and shiny when I pulled my brush across it and it looked like I wasn't picking up any product at all, but when I placed it on my eye there was definitely product there. It was so strange.

I like to wear this with Bottomless Java in the outer corner/crease. It would probably look really good with Bronzed Taupe as a crease shade too, but I can't seem to get my hands on it. I usually try to get these on sale, but I think I'll have to get Bronzed Taupe full price since it's never in stock long enough to take advantage of a sale. I need it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 6:05:00 PM More reviews by ggarcia

when I saw Jaclyn Hill's tutorial, omg I went the next day to purchase it and it was the best purchase of the week, LOL.. I love it and every time I wear it I get compliments.. best rose gold color and it's perfect for night time or day time, you can glam it up or smoke it out for the night. I love it and I am definitely buying more colors from this line!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 6:01:00 PM More reviews by Jhevner

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This eyeshadow is so intense pigmented and it lasts all day. This color is gorgeous. It reminds me of MAC All That Glitters, but much more pigmented and half the price. I definitely recommend patting this onto the lid, and preferably over a white base like NYX Milk. Great, great shadow!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 11:58:00 PM More reviews by jadietnguyen

I fell asleep for two hours and the shadow didn't crease or fade. Looks like I just applied!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2014 1:52:00 PM More reviews by Angelique79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've purchased three shadows from this line, this being one of them. I like them a lot but they all so far have creased over a period of four or so hours. But all my eye shadows do that, despite priming the lid, it's sort of a fact of life for me.

Having said that, this shade is beautiful! It's not too peach, not too pink and not too copper, it's a wonderful balance with shimmer rather than glitter bits. It really brings out the fact that the white of my eyes are tinged a baby blue (I have brown eyes).

The formula, as I mentioned, does crease, but I found this particular shade to be easy to blend, which I could not say for another shade of this. It was easy to build with both brush and with a finger. I found with a brush, the layer goes on light and even, but with a finger, the color is more intense. A lot of fun playing with this color. Will likely purchase more if I were to run out.