L'Oreal Infallible - Amber Rush

4.7

Cyclohexasiloxane, Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Nylon-611/Dimethicone Copolymer, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, alcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol,Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Lauroyl Lysine, Tin Oxide, Alumina, Polyurethane-11, [+/- May Contain / Peut Contenir: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77947 / Zinc Oxide, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake,CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake]

on 7/13/2015 11:27:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Absolutely beautiful. It is crazy shimmery and pigmented. This shadow pretty much takes no thought at all. It's gorgeous just blended out or you can use Maybelline's Chi latte quad and blend it out with that. Jaclyn Hill has a great YouTube tutorial on how to achieve this look! I would highly recommend this product.

on 7/13/2015 5:16:00 AM

Absolutely love this! My new favorite eyes shadow. I can't wait to try more colors!

on 7/4/2015 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

Really great color! I use this with Bottomless Java and Eternal Sunshine. And Maybelline's Blushed Nudes palette. I am on my second pot. Again, I love this much better than the Color Tattoos. This does not dry up. It is easy to apply. It is easy to take off. This really brings out the green in my hazel eyes. I apply this with my fingers all over the eyelid and browbone and blend a little bit to tone the frost down.. Java goes on the lid and Sunshine a dot on top. As far as I know, every drugstore I go to still have these with no signs of being discontinued.

on 7/3/2015 10:40:00 AM

This is such a beautiful shadow. The color payoff, the consistency, the staying power, the price.. I love everything about it. This is the only infallible eyeshadow I own, but it is definitely great for an all over the lid color and makes my blue eyes pop instantly. I'm not sure if I would repurchase considering I don't use it that often, but it's great to have in my collection right now for when I want a bronze-y all over the lid color.

on 5/18/2015 10:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Wow! Amazing! I was shocked at the pigmentation! I recreated Jaclyn Hills look using this and I got so many compliments! Looks amazing on blue eyes too!
I'm looking forward to buying more of these little gems!

on 3/30/2015 12:26:00 PM

I do not usually wear shadow but I saw Jaclyn Hill use this in one of her videos and looked super natural. I use my finger to apply and pat on my lid. It's sooo natural looking on my warm medium skin. I'm really impressed by the pigment in this for being a drugstore product .

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love the eyeshadows there are amazing they are soft pigmented and have gorgeous colours! They are now discontinued which is a shame as I would love more colours!

on 2/16/2015 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I agree with others that this is a beautiful coppery color and flatters lots of skin tones. The pigmentation is great with this shade and it blends well on my lids with other shades. I usually pair it with brown eyeshadow in the creases and black eyeliner. I like that I can use it wet or dry as well and it actually holds out on my oily lids until I wipe it off at night. I am slowly building up my collection of these as they are pretty good for drugstore. I would repurchase.

on 1/28/2015 2:51:00 AM

You NEED this shadow! The quality is amazing for a drugstore product! The pigmentation is beautiful and takes one swipe for color pay off. This color is a universal shade that will look good on everyone. I use this on the outer half of my lid paired with iced latte on the inner corner. Then use a matte peachy/nude shade for the crease and outer v for a simple daytime look. I also use these colors when I want a neutral eye to wear with a bold lip. You can also use this as an all over lid shade paired with darker colors for a dramatic eye look. I use UD potion primer and these shadows last all day for me. Highly recommend!

on 12/19/2014 6:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Can't believe I've forgotten to review this but the truth of the matter is that I sort of forgot I have it. I bought it some time ago, when it first came out and everyone was over the moon, raving about it. I was concerned that it was LE and if I didn't get it right away, it would be gone. I like the Infallible shadows -I have 5 or 6 of them and they apply easily and with intense colour (can't say that about Chanel's far pricier Illusion d'ombre shadows!) and they last all day. And Amber Rush is a lovely shade but for some reason, it's one I forget to reach for and when I do grab it, I have to be careful about what colour blouse or sweater I'm wearing (or at least I think I do) because the warmer, coppery shade can look a bit "clashy" with some of my clothing. But this is a gorgeous shadow and really is one I should remember to get out more often.