August 28, 2014 | 1317 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Artliner

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2014 11:13:00 PM More reviews by AQuestionofLust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was my standard go-to before I mastered liquid liner. It has an ultra dark satin finish and a fairly easy applicator... before the thick-ish foam tip starts to disintegrate or peel off. I used this for several years before being brave enough to try other things, and since I've tried many liners since, I will not be purchasing this again.

The finest point of the liner doesn't allow for very precise lines, but is good for the average user or starter. It has reasonable longevity and can be hard to touch up or correct mistakes, but will flake off or smudge easily, as well.

For the price and packaging, not so great, but also not a bad product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2014 11:37:00 PM More reviews by electropop3545

HG eyeliner for me.
Virtually every eyeliner smudges on me and I'm always on the hunt for that eyeliner that will stay put. This is the one. It is pretty pricey but I would say it is totally worth it when you are limited to only 2 or 3 eyeliners and mascaras because you can't find one that can handle your oily eyelids. It lasts all day on me which I've never had happen in any eyeliners I've tried.
I can't believe after 5 years, I've finally found the perfect eyeliner that doesn't smudge or fade on me. Please go and try this if you have trouble finding an eyeliner that doesn't give you raccoon eyes!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2014 11:46:00 AM More reviews by butterfly1968

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best eyeliner I have tried. I like a tight, precise line on my upper lid and this does the trick better than any. I took one lippy away only because it does have a tendency to wear off by the end of the day, but I can live with that for the tasteful, lovely line it gives me in the morning.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2014 6:46:00 AM More reviews by sprite26

This is the best eyeliner I've ever used in my life! I even like it better than Stila Stay All Day. It's the only one I've been able to find that doesn't transfer from my lids up into my crease. At all. Furthermore, the way it looks when I put it on is the exact same way it looks when it's time to take it off, no matter how many hours later. I've even fallen asleep with this eyeliner on, and it still stayed in place. I love it.
No budging, no smudging, just the perfectly unmoveable jet-black eyeliner I've always been looking for. And it's so easy to use it's positively idiot-proof. It's unfortunate that it costs $29.50, but you get what you pay for and besides, how often do you need to buy eyeliner? This is HG status for me, will always repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2014 5:58:00 AM More reviews by camiireese

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have hooded eyes that get oily and find that this doesn't last well. It begins to rub off and even comes off in chips after anywhere from 1-3 hours. I went to a carnival with this on in a winged eye and, by the end of the night, found that it had completely migrated to my bottom lashline and had transformed into raccoon eyes. Application is unwieldy as well. It is not dark enough on first application and takes a once-over to get to a dark enough black. However, I can't complain about the brush. It allows for a nice thin line.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2014 12:11:00 PM More reviews by georgia21

I have this liquid liner in Navy. The color is very dark, almost black. It takes some time to learn how to use the brush to apply a thin line. A pencil in a lighter blue works better for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2014 10:00:00 PM More reviews by avel

Great colour with easy application. I would prefer the tip to be a little finer for thin lines, but it works well. The price is too high but regardless still a great product.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2014 2:43:00 PM More reviews by ajennamo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been through two Artliners since the initial rave over them.. You definitely get precision because of the flexible, thin point - which is great for the detail-oriented! My problem with it is that it's just not black enough and I have to go over my eyeliner multiple times.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2014 10:49:00 PM More reviews by bunniluv88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my holy grail liquid eyeliner.It is a true black,and lasts all day.The application makes it very easy to apply the eyeliner without any problems.I can tight line or apply cat eye look with it.

I would purchase again

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2014 9:28:00 PM More reviews by maye8384

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG eye liner. I have been using liquid liner for years now and have become really experienced with multiple types of tips and brushes. The tip on this liner is a pointed felt-tip, almost like a marker. I love this product because I can achieve a precise application every time. You can draw thick or thin lines, and I use this for a winged look every day. I have never had one dry out on me, and the brown pigment is always very strong. The long handle also provides a great amount of control, so I think this would be easy to use for beginners as well. Not only does this liner not flake, but it lasts until I decide to take it off. I have gone to have a nap in the middle of the day and when I wake up my wing is still perfectly intact. Unfortunately it is a bit expensive, but it lasts a couple of months for me. I will definitely repurchase, and recommend to anyone looking for a rich brown liner.