Lancome Artliner (All colors)

4.3

on 7/5/2015 10:15:00 PM

Favourite eyeliner out there! i fell in love just when i first applied it, it stays put all day and looks the exact same from when i applied it to when i remove it. It does not crease nor flake and it is easy to apply.

on 6/6/2015 4:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is my HG liquid eyeliner. I have been using the shade Noir (black) for about three years now. This is one of the few products that I always replace whenever I run out.

It is expensive, but it far out performs any other brand that I've tried. It lasts incredibly well and doesn't flake on me. I like that it's a felt tip that dips in a pot of liquid, as the marker style ones from other brands have always dried out exceptionally quickly for me.

I absolutely love this liner and use it almost every day.

on 5/19/2015 9:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

When it comes to eyeliner, I look for THREE things: good color payoff, longevity, and ease of application and this one nails 2 out of 3.

The color payoff isn't that good, in fact I've seen several drugstore liners that are much more blacker than this one.

The applicator makes it easy for beginners which is good but not enough for me to justify the price.

And considering the price, I'd rather go with a very good drugstore dupe: L'oreal liner intense.

on 4/23/2015 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love liquid liners but I'm terrible at applying them properly. The Lancome brush is so tiny that it's nearly impossible to screw up. The pigmentation is fantastic (I have it in black and I'm seriously debating getting it in Ice Plum to complement my dark brown eyes) and it last all day without flaking or smudging.
Totally worth the price, especially when they have their gift deals where you buy and items and get a cosmetic bag with goodies for free. :)

This is expensive but man, oh man, this is what I've been wanting. I SUCK at using liquid liner and this wand makes it so easy. It last me from 8am-1130pm with no smudging or flaking. I can easily make myself look like Audrey Hepburn or Zooey Deschanel in a flash. I have it in the dark purple color, which makes my brown eyes look a little green. Love it! Worth the money. I have suddenly fallen in love with all things lancome. :)

on 3/16/2015 9:08:00 AM

picked this up in grey/gris as i've been unable to locate l'oreal's felt tip liner in purple here in the UK and needed a felt tip liner to compliment my hazel eyes. tbh i wasn't sure this shade of grey would work as it looked rather dark when tested on the hand. bought it anyway, took it home and tried it. mind = blown. artliner performs above and beyond my expectations. the color payoff is incredible, it really is a truly neutral grey with the tiniest hint of a shimmer to it to add a little lift to the eye. the tip of this liner is more precise than the loreal and the formula doesn't smudge or move until you wash it off. there is no flaking, no fading, and best of all no irritation to my sensitive eyes. i also like the design of the wand applicator; the larger round top seems to work better with my small hands - i don't need to steady my arm on something when i apply this unlike the loreal liner. my eyes change color, from amber to green, and i'm happy to say this particular shade of liner looks incredible with both. this is pricey but you do get what you pay for - a high quality product with outstanding performance. i like it so much i went back 3 days later and purchased a backup.

i've lined 3/4th of my eye with this (with a flick at the end) and lined the inner 1/4 with "ether" by urban decay and the result is out of this world. i tried the same technique using urban decay's "mushroom" liner and again, simply gorgeous. artliner plays well with other products which is important to me - i've been unable to pull this look off with the loreal without it flaking somewhat at the start of the gradient.

i think i've found the liner i've always been looking for in artliner. i'm glad i took the chance and wasn't put off by the price. many lancome products have fragrance in them but mercifully artliner has none. another bonus.

if you're curious i suggest heading to a lancome counter and having them give you a demo / trying it on.

on 2/11/2015 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is an alright eyeliner, in my opinion. I don't know if I just got a bad one but it came out kind of dry and uneven. Also, it was very sheer and it took a few layers for it to become opaque. Plus, the applicator is a little hard to use. But it's not terrible. For the price, I expect way, way more. If you want a good liquid eyeliner, try the Stila one. But I wouldn't recommend this at all.

on 1/8/2015 1:38:00 AM

This is THE best liquid eyeliner you will ever use in your life! It dries quickly, does not clump and never smears. Although it is a little pricey (almost $30), I never have to worry about reapplying throughout the day and it amazingly comes off easily with makeup remover. The way the eyeliner is packed helps with the life of the eyeliner.

on 11/15/2014 11:17:00 AM

Got this in grey and it has honestly become my holy grail eyeliner. The applicator is simply amazing and it goes on very smoothly. The colour isn't washed out nor too intense (hence why I got grey). Overall it's very easy to use and the end results are great though it definitely could be cheaper. Will definitely be repurchasing again.

on 10/26/2014 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Was not thrilled with the packaging or the performance of this. The brush is too flimsy for a great line and then the liner goes on skippy. You can add to it but I prefer just one great line which is why I chose this type of liner. I picked the color aubergine and it is a blackish plum. Was hoping for a little more plum or eggplant color than black.

I think for 30 dollars this should be better: brush should be better, packaging bigger, color more original. It's just not that special. I'm going to try PF's liner.