Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, [+/- May Contain / Peut Contenir, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Ci 45410 / Red 28 Lake, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Ci 15850 / Red 7, Ci 45380 / Red 22 Lake, Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. Ci 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, Ci 75470 / Carmine].

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Really good product. The shade looks very good on dark skin too. It has a beautiful natural shade and everyone told me it was beautiful. Not very thin or thick and easy to apply. Hydrates very well and I love the gloss. I love the smell too. Though it does not last long, the smell is sweet and like a cherry. I recommend to all skin shades especially tan and darker shades.

on 4/11/2015 12:39:00 AM

Gives good color, but feels a little waxy. I like it, though - such little effort to apply for nice results.

I hate this. This is only Baby Lips that I downright hate.

The texture of this one isn't as smooth as the others. But that's not my point.

The colour is hideous. Absolutely awful. I thought it would be a sheer red, but it goes on this short of blue-toned watermelon pinky magenta. It's dreadful. Looks cheap and gross on me. This is also the only Baby Lips that seems to stain. Of course the ugliest one would stain on my lips. I guess I was hoping for a maraschino cherry kind of colour, which this is definitely not. Too fuchsia. But it's not even fuchsia, fuchsia would look nicer than this.

Who does this look nice on? Maybe people with very cool skin tones? No idea? Maybe my lips are a bit too purple coloured to make this work?

Blah. Considering throwing it out. Hate it.

Love the packaging and the smell is amazing but the colour is quite bright on my lips.
It (for me) doesn't moisturise at all on my lips for me its practically like a lip balm that just brings colour it made my lips feel chapped and dry but with a bit of colour to it.

on 3/29/2015 9:03:00 AM

I'm on my third tube of Cherry Me. This is my go-to product for my lips. I'm not a big fan of lipstick or lip stain, but this suits me perfectly. I love the tint and the smell of the balm. Can't beat the price either. IMHO, this is the best choice of the Baby Lips line.

on 3/2/2015 10:53:00 AM

This is great for what it is - a tinted lip balm. I took off 1 point because it isn't as great as a treatment lip balm or moisturizing lip balm. It delivers the perfect hint of reddish pink to my lips, and smells like a cherry Popsicle. I think these are great for pre teens who are just experimenting with cosmetics. I love them because I am a total makeup minimalist. I also have Benefit Cosmetics BeneBalm and I prefer this to it, and for the price you can't go wrong! I have several other baby lips but this is by far my favorite one.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I own all the flavors, this and quenched is by far the best. Thus I definatelly will purchase more items of these, it rocks very mositurizing and makes my lips smooth, plus the flavor and the smell are great too like a cherry freaegrance. Lats four plus hours. I can't get enough of the smell of the cherry me lip balm from Maybelline good stuff you know that folks yesserie yuppers

on 2/21/2015 8:15:00 PM

Liked this one way more than Maybelline " Pink Punch " which also gave a pink colour. " Cherry Me " doesn't only add some colour to your lips but also hydrates them, giving you pretty and smooth lips.

on 2/20/2015 9:44:00 PM

Great lip balm that gives just a hint of red to your lips. Very low maintenance - no mirror needed to apply. Goes on smooth. Has a very pleasant smell and taste. Not too thick (like EOS or Chapstick) or too thin. Keeps lips moisturized. Does not really heal already chapped lips.

on 2/6/2015 4:58:00 PM

for something that does nothing for my lips and makes them feel greasy for someone with dry skin and dry lips, this is gross. just put a little oil on your lips and youll get the same result. the color is pretty but not worth the greasy feeling.

Popular Lip Treatments