October 25, 2014 | 1495 users online

Liquid - BeneFit Cosmetics - "Hello Flawless!" Oxygen Wow

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2014 10:42:00 PM More reviews by Sherl88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Its light coverage really leaves the flawless effect, and so kind to my sensitive-dry skin! Because it makes my sensitive-dry skin moist and feel damp all day! Even though the price quite pricey,but with the result in my skin i would bought it again! Love it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2014 1:53:00 AM More reviews by luisajames

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My skin is dry so I think that's why I like this. It's a nice true liquid foundation. Petal is a nice match for me (have been using #52 in bourjois healthy mix for a long time) and the coverage is light with 1/2 pump, medium with full pump. I apply it over a translucent powder and it stay nice and dewy while staying put for well over 8 hours. I don't know about the oxygen benefits to my skin but I haven't broken out at all from using this which is nice. Would recommend and repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2014 1:38:00 AM More reviews by Kirplunk0

I bought this and had this for a month now because i thought i had my hg finally because it was to me until i started noticing two bad things about it.

The good:dewy,medium coverage,didn't accentuate my dry skin 🙌

The bad:#1 it broke me out like crazy at first i didn't want to believe it because i loved it that much but today it showed its true colors i only wore this today and when i took it off i had like irritation red marks on my face and it could only have been from my foundation.
#2 lasting power sucks :/ it makes my bronzer and blush slide around :(

On to the next foundation ill keep everyone updated until i find the one hg

rated 1 of 5 on 9/30/2014 12:39:00 AM More reviews by luusk1125

This foundation is horrible is liquidy and has light almost medium coverage. This mad my face super oily and settled into my acne scars and did nothing to blur my imperfection redness acne scar or hyperpigmentation. I have combination dry skin this never dries just really wet. The color oxidize really bad orange.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2014 12:18:00 AM More reviews by sezling

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Currently using this. Colour match is great! Brightens up my face. However I do have to be well moisturised under it. Lasting power is good. Coverage only medium. Does not prevent the oilies by the end of the day. Wouldn't repurchase but the experience was pleasant (if you have cash to burn like that ._.)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/13/2014 11:07:00 PM More reviews by trixie_trade

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is lovely to apply and it looks great for the first hour or 2. Unfortunately it tends to oxidize quickly and then slides all over the face. Disappointing because I really wanted to find a way to make it work but no luck.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/11/2014 12:29:00 PM More reviews by steph224

I usually like Benefit products but all I can say when I use this is: Oil slick. That's how my face looks like everytime I use this foundation. The coverage is light to medium, which is good for me, but the final look I get with this is: OILY!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/28/2014 5:25:00 AM More reviews by Rayellaxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is okay. I really liked it in the July heat when I didn't wear much make up. It stayed on and didn't melt off like my other foundations. It's very light weight though, sort of reminded me of a bb cream.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/26/2014 5:37:00 AM More reviews by mariana28

I hate this foundation so much, luckily I brought a hello flawless pack so it was just a mini one so I could try different products and see what I like ! The coverage is terrible, it clings to my spots, it has no colour range and its overpriced for what it its, usually love Benefit :(

rated 2 of 5 on 8/25/2014 10:56:00 AM More reviews by noie77

I bought this product thinking that it would be medium-full coverage, but it is not. The product is not that bad, but definitely not what I wanted. If you want a light coverage, then this may be a good foundation, but it is not very buildable.Although it doesnt break me out, i wouldn't recommend this foundation.