July 30, 2014 | 1487 users online

Other - Colgate Optic White

rated 1 of 5 on 7/23/2014 12:31:00 PM More reviews by charmy27

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Terrible!
It tastes horrible, and I haven't really noticed a difference in my teeth after using it for a month and a half. It doesn't foam at all, and my teeth always feel gritty after I use it.
One more weird thing, after I use it my mouth feels dry, which I've never experienced with any other toothpaste, and it leaves a horrible after taste.
Don't waste your money.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2014 2:26:00 PM More reviews by bluedestiny4

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I wanted to try this toothpaste out because of the commercials and print ads that I have seen and it looked impressive.

Well? After using it regularly for about a month, it worked just like a normal toothpaste. It gave a good cleaning, and it didn't leave any type of grainy aftertaste. However, I didn't see any "brighten and whiten" type of change in my teeth.

My final point is that the taste of the toothpaste is nice but kind of a very strong mint. It isn't any different than Crest or Colgate.

Would I purchase this again? No. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 1:15:00 PM More reviews by flappergirl35

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Holy cow, does this stuff ever whiten! This toothpaste has saved my smile. I'm a smoker and drinker of coffee. Needless to say, I'm always trying out whitening products. Not a single one, including Rembrandt, has done for my teeth what this one has done. It literally removed most of the stains from my teeth within a week.

I got the sparkling mint flavor, and it's a white paste. It warms up in my mouth, which I don't really mind, because it feels like it's actually doing something. Usually, I brush it on and leave it for a couple of minutes, before finishing my brushing. It kind of burns my tongue, but I haven't had any tooth sensitivity from it yet.

It leaves my teeth feeling very clean and healthy, and my breath fresh.
Best of all, this is not very expensive, just about the same price as an average tube of toothpaste!

HG status for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 11:36:00 PM More reviews by laurenheartsmakeup

This toothpaste works a lot better than 3D White in my opinion. I hace purchased both multiple times but this one always yields the best results. The crest whitestrips are nice but the toothpaste not so much. I sticking to optic white enamel strength.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/28/2014 11:04:00 AM More reviews by faceart97

Didn't get any results. Followed instructions, the tube is actually finished and my teeth are the same shade as before. It tastes disgusting, i don't like the fact It doesn't "foam" enough, and I don't feel like it's thoroughly even cleaning my teeth enough either. For the price it's not worth it, I wouldn't even re purchase this if it was cheaper than regular toothpaste.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 4:41:00 PM More reviews by SpiffieCow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This toothpaste does make my teeth a lot whiter than they were. It works really well with my battery powered toothbrush.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 1:37:00 PM More reviews by ggarcia

BEST TOOTHPASTE EVER! KEEPS MY TEETH WHITE ! I HAVE REPURCHASED THIS 3-4 TIMES. I DONT THINK I'LL EVER CHANGE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 1:00:00 PM More reviews by dluellen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was by far the best toothpast Ive ever tried. its a bit pricey, but its worth it. I used to buy the cheap toothpastes to save money, but I can't stop looking in the mirror at my teeth they are so pretty and bright! im In love with my smile again!♥♥♥

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2014 3:04:00 AM More reviews by Lovelaura23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

In my opinion is the best because it keeps my teeth clean nd white, I used to use the crest 3d n my boyfriend told me my mouth smelled, I thought it was funny cuhz I had brush my teeth with the crest one n it was the first time anyone had said that to me so I switched to the Colgate one n my breath nd teeth are clean n it doesn't strip my teeth. Never switching to crest at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/5/2014 7:17:00 PM More reviews by SarahCosProf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have never had a problem with tooth sensitivity until I started to use this product! Everything started to hurt my teeth (hot, cold, frozen). Not to mention that the toothpaste was literally gritty and made my mouth feel like I just brushed with sandstone. I prefer crest 3d white luxe! Not recommended.