Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24h

3.8

Active: Octinoxate 3 Inactive: Aqua / Water / Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Isododecane, Dimethicone, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane Silica, Glycerin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Nylon-12, Paraffin, Cyclomethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Dipropylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol Chlorphenesin, Ethylparaben, [ /- May Contain / Peut Contenir/ Ultramarines, Iron Oxides / Titanium Dioxide]

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is my absolute favorite liquid foundation. The only thing I dislike about the product is the price. It's on the expensive side. I have super oily skin as well as acne and hyperpigmentation to cover and this foundation does the job without sliding off my face at the end of a 12 hour day. I normally don't touch up my face during the day, I've just been using a primer with this and it stays put all day long, which is unheard for people with very oily skin. I use the shade 110 Ivoire C and it blends into my skin perfectly. This doesn't feel too heavy and it leaves a gorgeous, flawless, matte finish. After I've done my full makeup routine it looks like I photoshopped my face! This is definitely a full coverage foundation. It does not have a scent which is a bonus and it really does an awesome job at evening out the skin and giving you a beautiful glow. I cannot say enough good things about this product. I love it! Even though it's expensive, I will definitely repurchase!

on 8/26/2015 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I so wanted this to work. I love the pump. The price is ok. The color options are amazing, which is why I bought it, because I'm so pale BUT it simply will not stay put. It lasts maybe 3 hours. It might hold longer for people with dry skin in a cool climate but I'm oily and live in Florida.

on 8/15/2015 7:14:00 PM

It's amazing

on 8/15/2015 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I really like this foundation. Im in the color 410 bisque. It's really buildable you can wear a sheer layer or build it up to a full coverage. The finish is beautiful I wouldn't say it's a matte finish or atleast not on my really oily skin, maybe on dry skin, but for me it's like a semi matte. After a couple hours it does make me more oily than my Double wear or my Makeup Forever HD and matte velvet, so it's not my favorite but I still use this every once in a while, and it's still a great foundation. I don't think this will hold on for 24HR atleast not on me it would be really oily. But it does give me a good maybe 5 hour wear before the shine peaks through & I have to blot. It's a good product that I would repurchase.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This foundation is great if you can get the right color match. Unfortunately for me I have pink undertones but their colors were way too pink you could see the difference from my face and my neck so I started using este Lauder stay in place and I love it.

on 8/9/2015 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

The best foundation! I have an extremely oily t-zone and this is the only thing that stays matte on my face for any length of time, I wouldn't say it lasts 24h but a lot longer than any other foundation I've tried. I have used the loreal minerals which always ends up shiny after a few hours, even tried Chanel perfection lumiere but my face always ended up like an oil slick. Lancome colours are great! I use milk of magnesia on my t-zone before applying. Fantastic, if you have oily skin this is a must. I'm also very pale and I use colour 010. Perfect shade 😊

on 8/5/2015 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

This one broke my heart!!

What can I say? Perfect color match, perfect finish, long-wearing, lightweight on skin. Made my face break out worse than any other foundation I have ever tried!! I wore this for over 3 weeks, testing over different primers, no primers, different moisturizers. The finish and color were flawless but it was definitely the Lancome that was causing the breakouts. I took off 2 lippies because of the breakouts and the price. If I wasn't still dealing with the aftermath of this foundation I would have given it a higher rating. I didn't go lower because I believe that for most people who can afford it and don't have sensitive skin, this would be a Holy Grail Foundation. I was given the best samples of this from a sales rep at Sephora. When we were discussing my skin, she strongly advised me to use the samples first before buying....thank goodness!

on 7/29/2015 5:38:00 PM

I got this as a generous amount of sample when I purchased Dual Finish and pressed powder. This Teint Idole Ultra 24h feels way different from the original Teint Idole which I used throughout my college time (purchased in Korea). The original formula had full coverage yet felt so light. This new Teint Idole has very runny consistenty/texture unlike the thick creamy formula in original. This also had sheer coverage. Yet I did not like this very much because once applied, this accentuates my fine lines and also made me look older.
I still prefer the original formula since I could apply only where needed(as concealer) and it blended seamlessly. This new formula is hard to blend. I used w 2 shade and was dark for me.

on 7/21/2015 10:25:00 PM

This foundation is great. Medium coverage smoothes over light blemishes, good long wear and easy to touch up. Does have a "makeupy" smell, so if you're a sook about that, don't go here. Really good everyday wear.

on 7/21/2015 5:23:00 AM

I absolutely adore this foundation, the best I've used to date. The only down side is that its a little pricey!

Video Reviews & Tutorials