January 26, 2015 | 1462 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Idole Ultra 24h

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2015 7:27:00 PM More reviews by klocke94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this foundation because I was looking for a medium to full coverage foundation that has a relatively matte finish but won't exacerbate my dry skin. Coverage-wise, it's easily medium coverage and I find myself rarely having to wear concealer. I do use a moisturizing primer because I have dry skin, and compared to other products this does not dry out my skin or cling to dry patches.

If you want to make it last (I mean realistically it's not going to last 24h) I would recommend using a primer and a setting powder. I also use a setting spray (this is when I'm going out at night or really need it to last through all day events) but I can get 8 hours wear happily without the spray.

It is expensive, but I find long-wear/full coverage foundations all tend to be, so I've just kind of stopped looking at my receipts when I purchase it.

It is pretty heavy coverage, and if you wear full coverage foundations every day for hours on end it can cause you to break out, but I personally take a day off makeup at least once every 10 days and have had no problems with breakouts.

I like the finish of this, I can't stand shimmery foundations and I do get an oily t-zone so I'm not a fan of dewy formulas.

All-in-all this is a good medium-full coverage foundation, the finish is matte, especially if you use a setting powder, it has the dry skin stamp of approval and I will continue to purchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/18/2014 3:31:00 AM More reviews by AsnJubilee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

About me: combo skin (oily tone, dry cheeks, acne prone), acne scars, occasional bumps, work 9+ hours indoor envt. After trying this foundation, I think it's more suitable for those whom generally use skin tints or like a light to medium coverage. Did not blur or cover acne pigments well (will need concealer). Lasts prob 5-6 hours tops, then I got oily. Oh, and I'm not 100% since I get hormonal acne but I felt like this made me break out in small bumps more then usual :(

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2014 11:11:00 PM More reviews by franktommyquaker

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a decent foundation in the respect that it looks nice on, is a good color match and does not make me oily. In no way shape or form is this really 24 hr wear, It stays nice for maybe 6 hours tops. I bought this in hopes that it would replace ELDW which I loved for years until the reformulation. I do not really dislike this foundation but it just is not the long wear that I need it to be and for $48 it should be bullet proof.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2014 11:53:00 AM More reviews by angelmayann

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this for my very oily skin. Good coverage and gives you more of a natural look. Great coverage match for my yellow based skin. Feels light on the skin and I like the gel-like texture of the foundation (helps it glide on nicely). Sometimes I need concealer for extra coverage, but all in all, very happy with this foundation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2014 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Aimeerose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Dare I say HG foundation? Picked up this at sephora looking for a full coverage transfer resistant foundation that matched my skin tone perfectly to cover the horrendous hyperpigmentation I am currently experiencing. This foundation is expensive but that is to be expected. It comes in a glass container with a controllable pump. I don't feel like I waste any product. I'm impressed mostly with the fact it matches my skin tone perfectly, doesn't make my oily skin "shiny', hasn't triggered any breakouts, and most importantly it lasts all day!!!!!! I am floored by the staying power. Most foundations including my former HG Clinique Even Better fades into oblivion by 3pm. I have had it for two weeks now and I plan on sticking to this foundation for the long run. It is a medium cover but very buildable . I use about 2.5 pumps but that is what I need at he moment. I apply with the Sonia kashuk flat top kabuki and the results mimic an near perfect air brush effect. If I had a larger brush head like the sigma F80 it would probably be perfect! I love this. My color reference is 460w. I was able to get my color correct on the first try too! Definite repurchase. Lancôme rocks!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/8/2014 8:28:00 PM More reviews by foxyknoxy

At first, I loved the finish/glow with this foundation and I got quite a few compliments. It was the perfect color for my caramel skin. Unfortunately, after about a week or 2, I had to return the foundation since I started to develop clogged pores, which I discovered was a result of the the high silicone content in the foundation. For those with acne prone skin, beware of products long-wear or 24 advertised, as they probably have high silicone content which blocks the pores from breathing and in turn causes the skin become oily and clogs underneath the foundation. If you're getting little bumps all of sudden, you now know why.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2014 5:09:00 PM More reviews by lenamass

Best foundation I've ever used after a long year search! My dermatologist recommended after a minor problem I faced. The product is lightweight, absorbs quickly and blends as if you don't have anything on! Stays there all day long and works wonders for your skin! Most natural finish I ever had! Combined with effacernes concealer for the under eye area and Lancôme's blush in a bright pink color it gives me a healthy glow I've never had with previous foundations or powders like Mac or Clinique! Will repurchase for life!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2014 2:32:00 AM More reviews by Ellieolifer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Love love love this foundation!!!!!! By far my favorite I have ever used! You guys, this stuff is amazing, and I mean, AMAZING! It is extremely lightweight, blends beautifully, sets quickly, and has a gorgeous matte finish. It seriously stays the way it's first applied until the end of the day. The coverage is amazing! I have a lot of trouble spots/discoloration and a lot of little pimples on my tzone and cheeks, and this just makes my skin look FLAWLESS. It is pricey, but omg it's so worth it. Definitely my HG foundation!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2014 10:31:00 PM More reviews by kerryf

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I won't go as far as saying this is my HG of foundations, but I will say I am really happy with it. The color (320) matches my pale winter skin perfectly. Since I started wearing this foundation, my husband noticed and has remarked that my skin is glowing:). I wouldn't have tried this product if not for the Sephora makeup artist that used it only at a recent makeover I had there.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2014 5:49:00 PM More reviews by Englishvik

I adoreeee this foundation, whenever Lancome has a gift with purchase available I always stock up! It's easy to blend, long lasting, and the shade selection is great! 100% recommend!