November 26, 2014 | 977 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - ColorBurst Lip Butter - Raspberry Pie

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2014 11:54:00 PM More reviews by laumar27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Very pretty color which is a gorgeous hybrid of deep berry and pink. I think the formula is a bit too moist, so I need to blot this after application or end up with lipstick on my teeth. Pigmentation is excellent and very buildable.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2014 11:42:00 PM More reviews by JustCakey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this thinking it was way more red than it really was. This color plays mind tricks on you, I swear! Also this color was really cool toned, it just didn't work on me. I'm not even that warm toned, I am more on the neutral side, but just awful. I had that "pig in a wig" feeling. I ended up throwing my tube away which is really quite sad, but it looked terrible on me.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/9/2014 8:04:00 PM More reviews by nadienne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Should've read the reviews first . . . this color was way more pink than red, and the pigment clumped together oddly in places, as if it didn't quite mix with the balm correctly. Worse, it burned on my lips, to the point where I had to take it off within a few minutes of applying.

I've had small reactions to brick red colors before, but never like this. Returned and got a L'Oreal Color Riche instead, which didn't have the color payoff but was formulated much better.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/28/2013 1:15:00 AM More reviews by ClassyMinx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this colour on sale without testing it first. I own several other revlon lipbutters that I really like so I thought it was worth the risk. Unfortunately I find this colour too bright for my light skin. I feel like a cheap clown when I wear it. I will be donating this one to my niece. Very disappointing but my fault due to incorrect colour choice. Not sure what skin tone this colour would suit, definitely avoid if fair skinned.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2013 12:40:00 AM More reviews by elatheindelible

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love my lipsticks opaque and bold, so I was apprehensive about buying Lip Butters. But I saw this shade and I knew I had to have it.
I REGRET NOTHING. It feels absolutely moisturizing on the lips. And the color payoff is great! It's such a lovely, bold color. What a shame that it wears off easily—I'm not a fan of constant reapplication.
I also have a gripe with the packaging. It's pretty enough, but it takes me some time to pop the lid off because it clicks all the way to the bottom of the tube instead of halfway through.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2013 11:03:00 AM More reviews by drawingasquare

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great color if you are interested in the makeup trends for this fall. The color is very rich, sort of between a berry and a deep fuchsia. Every day that I wear this, at least one person asks me what lipstick I'm wearing, because it's such an attention-getting color. It is the most opaque of the four Revlon lip butters I own so far. I find that the color payoff is great for me; it leaves behind a bit of a stain after a few hours. If the color is too intense for you straight out of the tube, it would still be really pretty sheered out a bit with a lip brush.

I'm also a big fan of the Revlon lip butter formula. My lips are habitually very dry, and I find a lot of lipsticks to be too drying for me. I've owned this lipstick for about six months and worn it frequently, and I've never felt that it dried my lips out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2013 6:15:00 AM More reviews by Victoriajane89

Great raspberry colour and perfect for the autumn/winter months. The lipstick is creamy and moisturising like the other Color Burst Lip Butters. I wouldn't say it was a long wearing lipstick because it is is more of a lip butter but definitly worth buying. Love this range from Revlon. I personally prefer a lip butter to a lip stick as my lips tend to be quite dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2013 2:08:00 AM More reviews by WendyTran

-Beautiful rasberry color : perfect for a pop of color or autumn/winter
-Moisturizing
-Applies smoothly
-Buildable color
-Nice shine

The only thing is, you have to re apply it throughout the day :) But im ok with it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2013 2:33:00 PM More reviews by peipiephi

I've had this lip butter for more than half a year now and when I first got it, it was probably one of my first lip products and I absolutely loved it. It's really pigmented and quite "buttery". However, other the past month, I've noticed that it's so "buttery" that's it's actually very greasy (especially compared to the other lip butters I bought) and feels terrible on my lips. The glitter particles that I can see when looking at the lip butter while i the tubes also makes the texture when applying just not smooth and really uneven. But it's still quite pigmented and I did love it a lot before so maybe mine is just going bad (but it's only been more than half a year and that's not very long at all...). It's so messy now and uncomfortable; I'm debating between trying to use it all up as quickly as possible or just tossing it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2013 12:53:00 PM More reviews by crobertson01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

True raspberry color. Smooth application. Doesn't dry out my lips. This is NOT a sheer lip butter--it's very pigmented. So pigmented I sometimes have to blot to make it a little more modest. Adds a wonderful pop to the lips.