September 23, 2014 | 1955 users online

Bronzers - Wet 'n' Wild - Reserve Your Cabana

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2014 10:16:00 PM More reviews by CurvesAhead

I love the glow that this product gives, without putting actual chunks of glitter on my face, however, maybe I'm crazy, but I feel like it shows of my pores quite a bit, even though I use a really good primer. This is a common problem that I have had with highlights like this one, but I have found some like the Hard Candy Bronzer in Tiki which is also used a highlight like this product, which I do not notice my pores with.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2014 8:48:00 AM More reviews by cheriep

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Pleasantly surprised with this product and you cannot beat the price. I am fair skinned and "Reserve your Cabana" is just the right addition of color for me (my face and body look like they go together). It is illuminating without the addition of glitter. Added bonus of being SPF 15. I have acne prone skin and had zero issues with it causing a breakout. Worth a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2014 6:57:00 PM More reviews by Ninamw31

I really like w&w bronzers - been using them since high school! can't beat the price, colors are nice and rich, and I've never had an issue with the packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2014 5:04:00 PM More reviews by knbruice

I really really like this product, but wet n wild needs to correctly re-label it as a Luminizer/ highlighter!! This would only work as a bronzer on someone the same skin tone as Casper the friendly ghost. However, this is a beautiful natural looking highlight. I use it on my cheeks, down my nose and on my chin and Cupid's bow to give my face a nice glow. It isn't matte at all, but isn't glittery or bright. Just very glowy and natural. On dark skin it might come off a little ashy so beware. Also I would avoid using this on areas of your face where you have prominent pores because I've noticed that it can look cakey over those areas. And the packaging is very ugly and cheap, but you get sooo much product for such a cheap price and I still use it almost every day. Overall I really love this. I hit pan after a year of everyday use and will buy when I run out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2014 4:21:00 AM More reviews by VerySplendid

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this after I read it was used as a dupe for TheBalm's Mary-Lou Manizer.

My daily makeup routine: I dot Cinema Secrets corrector around my eyes & problem areas, then buff it in with a mixture of tinted moisturiser & BB cream. This provides light/medium coverage only, so I use Meow Minerals Powder Foundation to set it & provide that little bit extra coverage. I find the powdery effect finish to be very aging - enter Wet 'n' Wild's Reserve Your Cabana.

As other reviewers have noted, the amount of product is huge & there is no glitter, just a really lovely highlighter. TheBalm's Mary-Lou Manizer is $35 here in Australia & I bought WnW RYC for about $5 online. I scraped some of it into my Meow Minerals powder & mixed it up, in order to minimise the dull, powdery finish - I would be extremely reluctant to do this with a product which costs $35! I find this creates a more natural skin-like effect, & if I want to further highlight cheekbones etc I just apply the product directly on top of this.

This is simply fantastic for the size & price. I'll buy Mary-Lou Manizer one day, I hope I don't feel like an idiot when it turns out to be the same but for 7 x the price!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2014 8:18:00 AM More reviews by jccmz

This is the wrong product for you if you have oily skin and large pores. It emphasized my pores and made them look like HUGE craters. I bought it because emilynoel83 on youtube raved about it as a glowy, non-flat powder that photographs well for special events like weddings. Oh lord. I hated it the first time I tried it.

The packaging is ugly, cheap and huge. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with this as it was an annoying reminder of all the cheap drugstore makeup FAILS in my life. It was just sitting there on my desk taking up too much space and making me sad. Then I accidentally tipped my desk over and all the makeup on one side dropped to the floor. Nothing was damaged except this product, which was completely smashed inside its ugly, cheap packaging. I know how to repair broken powder compact products using alcohol but into the trash it went, and good riddance!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2014 8:36:00 PM More reviews by locaxloscosmeticos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hermoso...mi piel es mixta y me encanta el efecto de las bases que dan un toque glow a la piel pero siempre sacan grasa.Queria iluminar mi piel de alguna forma con un bronzer. .pero termine con reserve your cabana y resulto que me dio ese efecto glow color hueso!!! hermosooooo sobre mi base!! dura ene puesto y lo mejor es que NO TIENE GLITTER.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 2:36:00 AM More reviews by Vane86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this product as a bronzer. I like to test different brands to find the perfect one for my skin. I always start with the cheapest one. Well, this one ended up being my luminizer. I have pale skin and this product is not as dark as a bronzer. I apply it all over my face and neck then I use my pressed powder, it gives me a really nice glow. I bought it 4 months ago and I have use half of it, I use it every single day and sometimes twice a day.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 2:22:00 PM More reviews by sage4dylan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Like everyone else, i like this for highlighting. It gives you so much i will probably never have to buy another unless this gets busted, lost or dirty from use. I will buy again if needed tho! very pretty coloring to hi light face.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2014 12:31:00 AM More reviews by seeka2000

This just takes the cake for highlighting. I can't believe how great this is, no shimmer no glitter, just a natural looking highlight. It comes in a giant compact, I almost think it's too big to be tossed into my purse for touch ups, but I haven't needed to. It's buttery soft, so there is some fall out. But I'm ok with some fall out for $4. I was a brand snob for a long while, and this stuff honestly preforms as well as the higher end brands. I love this, plan on buying it as long as Wet n Wild makes it.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No