July 28, 2014 | 2176 users online

Bronzers - Wet 'n' Wild - Reserve Your Cabana

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 2:36:00 AM More reviews by Vane86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this product as a bronzer. I like to test different brands to find the perfect one for my skin. I always start with the cheapest one. Well, this one ended up being my luminizer. I have pale skin and this product is not as dark as a bronzer. I apply it all over my face and neck then I use my pressed powder, it gives me a really nice glow. I bought it 4 months ago and I have use half of it, I use it every single day and sometimes twice a day.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 2:22:00 PM More reviews by sage4dylan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Like everyone else, i like this for highlighting. It gives you so much i will probably never have to buy another unless this gets busted, lost or dirty from use. I will buy again if needed tho! very pretty coloring to hi light face.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2014 12:31:00 AM More reviews by seeka2000

This just takes the cake for highlighting. I can't believe how great this is, no shimmer no glitter, just a natural looking highlight. It comes in a giant compact, I almost think it's too big to be tossed into my purse for touch ups, but I haven't needed to. It's buttery soft, so there is some fall out. But I'm ok with some fall out for $4. I was a brand snob for a long while, and this stuff honestly preforms as well as the higher end brands. I love this, plan on buying it as long as Wet n Wild makes it.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 2:27:00 AM More reviews by ghostofcpast

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This highlighter does so many things right it just seems to make my life more difficult. It gives a nice subtle highlight and evens out my weird bumpiness on my cheekbones. It's very soft and not difficult to apply at all, even with terrible brushes. But it lasts SO LONG it stays on my face longer than my crappy foundation. And there's SO MUCH PRODUCT that it takes up way too much space in my tiny makeup box. This is the first highlighter I've bought; I've sampled some nicer ones but have certainly not lusted after them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2014 5:32:00 PM More reviews by 3110hello

Wet & Wild is so super inexpensive one can be deceived into thinking their products can't compare with higher end make up. But with some of their eyeshadows and and with this bronzer in particular, they just knock it out of the park. "Reserve Your Cabana" ... whether it is a bronzer or a highlighter - however you use it - it is a remarkable make up product. Personally I use it as a highlighter and it adds a nice sheen (but not glittery) to my face and neck. I also use it to blend my darker bronzer and blush .... I use a lot (too many) of higher end products and there are almost no drug store items I religiously repurchase but this is one of them. You don't even have to splurge to try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2014 8:49:00 PM More reviews by hlovespearl

Hands down the best highlighter I have ever tried!!!! This makes yours skin so glowy and healthy looking!!!!! I have tried many highlighters that make my skin look glittery and sparkly and..... FAKE!!! But this highlighter makes your skin look so dewy. I have gotten so so many compliments on my skin when I wear this. I would definitely recommend!! (Especially since it's only a few dollars!! :))

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2014 5:34:00 PM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

I don't usually use highlighter because I haven't found one that doesn't look strange on me. I bought this when Rite Aid had bogo free on WnW. I really like the subtle sheen the product gives - it's not straight up sparkly or metallic but the shimmer looks really beautiful on the cheek bones. I also like that it doesn't lean too pink or too golden as I find that can be unnatural. If you're looking for a glow without the disco ball effect, this product is for you. For $3.99 you get a ton of product and you'll probably never run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 11:49:00 PM More reviews by ambiguouslove

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

i absolutely love this product. i've tried using it as highlight powder, but for me personally its too subtle. i like to use it as an all over finishing powder on top of my more usually more matte foundations. it adds a little more "life" into my foundations. and i don't really notice a huge issue with oil when i use this powder as an all over powder (but i don't have oily skin). the price is really great and you get a huge amount of product. i'll probably be using this product for a while. all in all no complaints. its a powder that's not overly glittery, but i'd say has a sheen to it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2014 11:10:00 PM More reviews by samiiyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this as a highlighter, as many other people seem to. I'm very pale, but it still works.
I enjoy this highlighter and I think it's good for people who are on a budget because I've found it's very difficult to find a good drugstore highlighter.
If I compare this to other drugstore highlighters, I'd give this a 4/5. However, I have many highlighters from different price ranges and in comparison this just isn't something I reach for often.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2014 10:40:00 PM More reviews by Sunegulf

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is not a true bronzer. It is however, a wonderful highlighter. I love this stuff for a great luminous glow. I have already hit pan and purchased another compact, speaking of which, the packaging is awful.

The product is lovely, silky to the touch and doesn't feel cakey on the skin. It can be a bit powdery, so adjust the brush a bit, but it is easy to work with. This is a staple for giving me a bit of luminous lift.