Wet 'n' Wild Reserve Your Cabana

4.3

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (5% w/w), Oxybenzone (1.5% w/w) Inactive Ingredients: Mica, Boron Nitride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Methicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Alumina, Bisabolol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 5/25/2015 1:44:00 AM

Contrary to what it's original purpose if for, this is more a highlither than a bronzer. I absolutely love this as a highlighter as it gives more of a luminous glow as it is not at all shimmery. definitely one of the best highlighters at the drugstore

on 5/15/2015 6:59:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Wet n wild has definitely changed since I was a teen and new to makeup. I have really light skin, and I use this as an all over setting powder following foundation. I can see this being more of a highlighter for darker skin. I love that wet n wild does not test on animals. This makes my skin have a healthy glow without looking shiny. There's little to no scent. It's less than $5, and you get a lot of product, so this is a great deal. I would recommend this to lighter skin tones as a setting powder, and as a highlight to darker skin.

on 5/13/2015 10:41:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I agree with others that his is not a bronzer, but a subtle finishing powder. It leaves my skin looking soft and illuminated without it being obvious. For reference, I'm NC15. I look more rested and it slightly evens out my skin tone. I use it all over my face, with special emphasis on high points. In the summer, in addition to this, I use a regular bronzer very lightly over it, just to warm my face up more. For the price, this is an excellent product. I love the large pan which allows for a convenient swipe with your powder brush.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

My HG highlighter. I've have most of the higher end cult favorites - MAC soft and gentle, the Mary Lou Manizer, etc. I will reach for this 9 times out of 10. It is finely milled and not glittery - it almost comes off matte, dare I say. It gives a natural, from within glowing look. BUY IT.

on 5/8/2015 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is definitely not a bronzer, even for the fairest of skins I cannot imagine it. I bought it as a highlighter and it does an okay job and isnīt glittery, which I prefer. But it doesnīt really give that beautiful glow that I was hoping to get from a highlighter so I really donīt know what to use it for.

on 5/6/2015 3:15:00 PM

First of all: the zit test is in progress. I got one cystic zit. I'll see if i get more tomorrow. So right now, it gets a 3.

The consistence is dusty, but it looks ok. Very discreet color, little shine - and just makes my skin color a little deeper. So, right now, when pale like a vampire, it works as a bronzer. It's a bit dusty, but for that little money, who cares. However, today i would have liked some more shimmer - and i didn't get it. It's not buildable. Don't buy this one, save up for Mary Lou-manizer.

Edit 2: it's much more visible in artificial light or direct sunlight. Today, the weather was grey and rainy - the highlight was invisible.

on 5/1/2015 6:13:00 PM

Absolutely adore this for a subtle, everyday highlight. I do target this on my cheekbones, since I have combination skin, but I can imagine that if you had normal skin, this would add a lot of life to your complexion as an all-over radiant powder.

Very cheap and tons of product in the package are extra bonuses!

on 4/24/2015 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Great stuff. I use it all over my face, darker skin tones can use it as a highlight. Made my skin look great.

on 4/23/2015 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HG
I use this as a highlight. It's amazinggggg and so cheap.
it doesn't give off a sparkle, just a really nice glow.
It illuminates your skin from within.
I've also used it all over my face as an all over glow and it looks beautiful
this hasn't broken me out and I use it everyday. it makes such a difference!
best of all it doesn't accentuate pores.

the only negative thing is the packaging. honestly, it does bother me how big this product is

on 4/22/2015 2:55:00 PM

This has such a good reputation that I wanted to try it. But I never got the chance and I don't want another one. I got back from the store and it was totally destroyed in the package. If it's THAT fragile, it's worthless to me. I'm including a picture to show the damage.

Popular Bronzers