October 30, 2014 | 1300 users online

BB Cream - Too Faced - Tinted Beauty Balm Multi-Benefit Skin Care Makeup

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2014 5:43:00 PM More reviews by Puckdog17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

PROS
-cute packaging
-has SPF i believe
CONS
-too much coverage for my liking
-has kind of a shimmery glittery finish (nice sometimes, but i would rather have that be a separate thing)
-pretty expensive
-although i have the right shade, if i put on more than just a VERY light amount of this it turns kinda orange :/

i think your better off going with the maybelline bb cream if you want to look fresh faced but not like you spent hours doing your makeup. personally i rarely wear any makeup, but if i have a bad skin day, or i just feel like wearing makeup, i go for the maybelline bb cream. this doesnt really give a natural look. its too full coverage for me. if you want more than light coverage though maybe try this.
if you do want to try this i suggest getting a sample from sephora before you "invest" in this.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2014 10:11:00 AM More reviews by Tina68

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

If this beauty balm didn’t break me out, it would be my favourite face product. This balm, used with Too Faced Primed & Poreless Pressed Powder, made my skin look so good. Not everything was covered or hidden, but my skin looked even toned and fresh. My skin is super oily, but I could go a good 5-6 hours before having to blot and that was just on my nose. I squirted a small amount on the back of my hand and used a brush to apply it and just kept blending. Good-bye pores, fine lines and unevenness. Hello healthy-looking, even skin. Got it in Vanilla Glow, which was an almost perfect match. Unfortunately, it broke me out. Horribly. If it didn’t break me out, I wouldn’t care how much it cost because it made my skin look so good. My loss.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2014 9:55:00 AM More reviews by TwinklePrincessBoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this BB cream, I'm NC 25 and use Snow Glow but am thinking about switching to Vanilla Glow in the summer. This blends very well, gives a nice, luminescent glow and covers imperfections but it is very tacky and oily on my already oily skin so a finishing powder is a given with this stuff, it's really great though and fun to use.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2014 12:09:00 AM More reviews by mysteriousminds

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this BB cream! It lasts all day and doesn't look overly-shiny, despite my oily skin. It has very good pigmentation, and still remains sheer enough to expose my freckles, which I love. However, it can feel a bit thick on the skin if it's not blended well enough. For best results, use a primer.

Pros: Good for your skin, semi-matte, good coverage but still sheer enough for natural skin to shine through

Cons: Can get oily, feels thick if not blended well

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2014 8:33:00 AM More reviews by Nancygia

I've had this since the beginning of the BB craze. I bought it in Vanilla Glow, which I believe at the time was the lightest option. I am an N/NW 10-15 but at that time, I thought I should be using yellow-based foundation to counteract the pink in my skin. After eliminating LM oil free TM from my rotation, I put this in my travel cosmetics bag. My skin was very unhappy on my trip due to my unwise decision to bring moisturizer I had never tried before, and my skin broke out from it. I found the coverage to be enough for my needs but it was very shiny and required a lot of finishing powder. But when I was able to catch a glimpse of myself in decent light, much to my horror, I was all yellow, like I had jaundice. I don't know if I would ever purchase this product again, but if I did, I would try the Snow Glow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2014 4:36:00 PM More reviews by bikerchick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am loving this BB! It is really nice and light yet covers minor discolorations pretty well. I've just been using my fingers to apply and it blends well, doesn't streak and leaves a nice satin finish on my skin. It doesn't get cakey and I have no issues with it oxidzing, it really just looks like my skin. I use Too Faced primer with the BB and it stays on and looking fresh for a long time. I set it with a bit of powder to keep shine under control and I can actually go all day at work, 10 to 11 hours, without needing a touch up. I am using the shade Nude Glow and it is a pretty good match for my warm light medium skin. It does have a fair amount of orange in it so cool toned girls might have an issue with the color. I highly recommend this if you're in the market for a BB cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2014 12:45:00 PM More reviews by emily897

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this in the two lightest shades and apply it with the beauty blender. It oxidizes way less than other foundations I have tried, which is probably the biggest issue for me when it comes to foundation because my skin is so fair. There is a shimmer to it! And it is silicone based. I hatehatehate full coverage cakey makeup, and this is very light, more like tinted moisturizer level coverage. The only thing I really dislike about this foundation is that it has parabens in it, so I try to limit wearing it. If they took the parabens out I'd probably give it 5 stars.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2014 12:20:00 PM More reviews by Nuraazia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This BB cream has got to be my one of my favourite face products ever!!! I use it almost every day for the last couple of months and I still have quite a bit of product left.The consistency is quite thick but it feels very moisturising when you apply it, especially in winter when my skin tends to get a bit dry.It evens out my skin tone and provides decent coverage considering it's not a foundation and more of a tinted moisturiser.My skin looks very dewy as well.I do however use a concealer under my eyes along with this product and some setting powder.The packaging is quite practical and it does come with a decent amount of product.It is quite pricey but it's okay considering the amount of use I make of it.I would definitely repurchase as this is one of my staples!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2014 4:25:00 AM More reviews by blacksheep6293

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My favourite tinted moisturiser to date. It blurs imperfections without covering my natural skintone and radiance.
Comes in a squeeze tube, decent amount of product, and very easy to use. It's not likely I'll squeeze out too much product.
Smells lightly of sunscreen, it is SPF15 in Australia.
I am the lightest shade I think, Snow Glow.
I have been using it for probably a year now, not everyday, it really varies. I think I still have about 1/3 of the tube left.
Will definately rebuy, it's a very no-fuss product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2014 10:58:00 PM More reviews by MandySaysHaii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I loooooove this BB cream!! It stays on my face so well! It had light coverage, but that's fine because that's all I really need at 18 years old! & it evens out skin tone really well. Snow Glow was the perfect match for my skin! It doesn't make my face oily & gross, it doesn't wear off even when I sweat (I wore it to prom, where it got really hot & sweaty). It's an amazing product! A bit pricey, but way worth it!