August 28, 2014 | 587 users online

Eye Shadow - L'Oreal - Infallible - Iced Latte 888

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2014 9:37:00 PM More reviews by alyssa18o6

I had accidently dropped my Stila Kitten eyeshadow and didn't wanna pay $18 to repurchase so I googled for dupes. I found this on a 40% sale at Rite Aid and decided it was worth it to try it out.

I honestly think I like this better than Kitten. It's super pigmented and I feel like the littest bit goes a long way for me. I know alot of people use this as a highlight but I use it all over the lid for an easy go to look. I use my Urban Decay Naked Basics for a crease (naked 2) and a highlight (w.o.s) and i'm good to go.

I'm not overly in love with the packaging cause I feel like if you drop this, or knock it over it's done for. The price isn't the best but it's not bad either. I'd definitely try and find it during a 40% off sale.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2014 8:56:00 PM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

so beautiful on the inner corner or to blend with other shadows. love these as said in my other review. so creamy and easy to use, i always use my finger to apply. check this out! a must have in every girls collection.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2014 1:00:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This has a really strange bouncy texture - it actually reminds me of my Chanel Illusion D'ombre shadow for 1/4 of the cost. Like the Chanel, this is VERY metallic and very pigmented. Application of the L'Oreal can be patchy, depending on which eye primer I use. With a great primer, the application is consistent and this looks like a high-end product. I love the color - a cool-toned white-gold, perfect for highlighting on the browbone or tear duct. The best part about this is that it lives up to its name - it truly does wear like iron. This product applies much better for me than Maybelline Color Tattoos (it's direct competitor), which go on very patchy for me and look cheap no matter what primer I use. Overall, this is a great product and I highly recommend it! I will definitely be getting more shades.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2014 5:08:00 PM More reviews by yjanney

This was my first Infallible eye shadow, and I'm really loving it. It STAYS on, which is great, plus the color is really attractive. This can be a bit too much it you apply a lot, but I really like how I can wear this all by itself and it just makes me look awake. I've also used as a highlighter. I wouldn't mind a bit less shimmer, but this is something you can control and pat down. For the price, this is a real steal!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2014 12:51:00 PM More reviews by laumar27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm disappointed with this color. It looked like the perfect light champagne shade, but upon application this looks like a frosty white shadow on me! Not the look I was going for. On the plus side, it's very pigmented and applies easily. Maybe I have to play around with it a bit more, but in the meantime I'll probably just end up using this as a highlighter for the brow bone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2014 10:17:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

This was one my favorite light champagne eye shadow color a long time ago. It is like a pressed pigment that is better applied with a shading brush in patting motions. Beautiful, shimmery almost metallic finish that looks radiant! Super pigmented and the product will last a while too! A little bit of advice: Don't throw away the little presser it comes with to keep it neat and secure! If you are looking for loose pigments, definitely give these a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 9:48:00 AM More reviews by Natashajn1124

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the BEST BEST BEST eye shadow I have ever used in my LIFE! Last forever and BEAUTIFUL!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2014 8:49:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

Very nice product!! This is a pretty champagne tan whitish eyeshadow with no pink, borders on tan on me. I love the packaging! I apply it w my finger. You turn it upside down & unscrew it then take out the stopper. I don't know if any of the other infallible colors appeal to me really, but this is about US$9 + tax at target & the container looks like will last awhile! It's my 1st Loreal purchase in quite awhile. They have improved the quality of their items.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2014 7:30:00 AM More reviews by Peskypixie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This has been my go to lower lid shade for an everyday nude eye. It adds tons of dimension to the eye but it's not too sparkly. Even better over a Maybelline Color Tattoo. I absolutely adore the packaging, and wish they would add more colors to the line.

To apply I always use my ring finger - the only Infallibles I use a brush for are my crease (well, a blending brush is used at some point...).

A typical look would be TFSI, Jornada Fabuliner Black outer 3/4 of upper lash line, metallic nude cream shadow lashline to crease (blend with liner), matte cream shadow from crease to brows blending the two cream shadows, Infallible Endless Pearl crease to brow, Infallible in Iced Latte lashline to crease blending the two, Infallible in Continuous Coca applied to crease with crease brush. Finish with brown eyeliner or line with Continuous Coca and mascara.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 2/24/2014 1:35:00 PM More reviews by BriJax01

maybe I just haven't played with this enough but for some reason I feel like the eyeshadow is clumpy! I try to put it on my lid and I can see spots of my naked eyelid! I'll try a few more times but I was pretty disappointed.