Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates Copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, May Contain (+/-):, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica

on 3/29/2015 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have had a hard time finding concealers that work well for me, I've seen a lot of beauty gurus on Youtube use this stuff so I finally splurged a little and decided to try it, and I am NOT disappointed. It's around $10, which to me is a little pricey for a drugstore concealer, but this stuff is well worth the price. It is super brightening under the eyes and since I don't really have to bad of dark circles it covers wonderfully. I also really love the application as I find it's easier for me to apply it how I like it. I definitely would repurchase this without hesitation.

on 3/29/2015 8:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I like this a lot for undereyes. Not heavy or cakey and a good color match.

on 3/17/2015 1:11:00 AM

It's just okay. I do like Maybelline's age rewind for dark circles more (age rewind has way more product). There's not much product for Dream lumi touch. I purchased mainly for the highlighter pen applicator. It does conceal dark eyes, but doesn't do anything for undereye bags. The formula feels heavier than age rewind too. Was just okay for highlighter (purchased in Nude Chair -- FYI does look slightly paler and less pink than in the container).

on 3/15/2015 8:42:00 PM

I already repurchased this because I lor it for my undereyes. It brightens them up and hides discoloration. It doest crease and I lovdw the packaging, but there's not much peoduct on it.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have a lot of highlighting concealers.... A lot!!! But this one is so amazing!!! I love the way it covers and highlights. I'm probably onto my third stick. It's kind of a thin consistency, not much of smell, just your average makeup smell haha. I like the twist bottom because you can control how much product comes out. The only downside is it runs out really quickly, so use it wisely :)

on 3/6/2015 4:19:00 PM

I had high hopes for this concealer, i have tried literally every other click pen under eye concealer under the sun, including boots, max factor, Bourjois, Touche Eclat, l'oreal true match and now finally Maybelline Dream Lumi touch.
My biggest problem is dry skin and sensitivity under my eyes, along with fine lines so ive been searching for a concealer to target these problems. Most have been far too drying for my eyes and sadly the Lumi Touch was no exception. However it was quite blendable but far too drying for me.
So far the best click pen of this type has been the Bourjois 123 hydrating cc for eyes, which is good but not perfect since it has a tendancy to cake up and feather.
My search for the best hydrating under eye concealer goes on!

on 2/27/2015 4:15:00 PM

Let me just start off by saying I did not like this product at all. I have been using this product for a little over two months and I bought the concealer in the shade Ivory.
This concealer offered very little coverage for my spots and dark circles.
It slightly cakes up and looks dry on my skin.
Lastly this concealer fades through the day.

Overall:
Looks dry on skin
Fades
Very little coverage

I will not recomend this to a friend or buy this product again.

on 2/25/2015 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This isn't terrible. It doesn't crease but

1) Looks dry and crepey on me

2) Looks pinker in the tube than on the face. Looks ashy on my skin

3) small amount in tube

Still, I've tried worse

won't repurchase

on 2/14/2015 2:09:00 PM

It doesn't cover up dark circles so don't buy it for that. Even when using for highlighting, it looked dry and uneven. The packaging makes you use a lot of the product, and there is not even enough for 5 months. I prefer the Maybelline under eye dark circle eraser much more

I have this product in the shade 'Sand', and overall it does the job--it conceals spots, blemishes, and under eye dark circles pretty well. The staying power is also quite impressive. I once had this on my face while I was running to catch my train on a hot summer day and I ended up with sweat pouring down my face, but this concealer DID NOT budge! It stayed on my face until I wiped it off at the end of the day.

However, I have doubts on the supposed 'highlighting effect', I didn't see any sort of highlighting on my face after applying this concealer...Also, it's not really friendly with my oily nose. As with most face makeup, it seems to make my nose even more oily. And unfortunately my nose is where I need concealer the most :(

It works well with other parts of my face so i think it's a decent concealer for non oily skin