October 26, 2014 | 1470 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Revlon - PhotoReady Perfecting Primer (color 001)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2014 1:57:00 AM More reviews by nlidyoff

Ok so let's be honest we all have different skin types so giving it one star rating is all on personal preference on everyone's skin type. I have fair skin and this primer never made me break out. I use this as my work primer since its not as costly as the prestige brands. This has been working for me and have been quite happy with it! Personally I'm not. Fan of the silicon tecture and this is a primer that doesn't have that feel (another reason why I keep buying it) not a bad price. I say give it a try! I have learned by researching primers that there is never a "5 star perfect primer" with everyone's different skin types and personsal preferences. this has been a great primer for me and glad to find s good drug store primer that doesn't put a whole in the wallet!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2014 1:22:00 AM More reviews by shree6

This is one of the best purchases for skin care/make up that I ever made. I have a super oily t-zone especially my nose and this product controls oil for 3-4 hours which is just amazing for me because I know keeping oil at bay even for 1 or 2 hours on my nose is quite a task. I would recommend this product for people with oily skin. It mattifies skin like magic. N the price is not so high given the quality of the product and its on par or even better performance compared to department store primers.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/28/2014 10:56:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaSueBrown

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

PROS / upon application, makes skin feel smooth and look pore less. Feels like lotion. CONS - it broke me out. Not severely, but enough to not reapply. It doesn't make your makeup last any longer.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/17/2014 9:53:00 PM More reviews by mpg123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to love this...but it broke me out HORRIBLY. It gave me blackheads and whiteheads everywhere. And, it smells sooooool BAD OMG I plugged my nose when I put this on. I will say I LOVED the way it made my skin look, but for about
$13 and the fact that it broke me out I will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/17/2014 12:26:00 AM More reviews by makeupjunkie91

WARNING!!! Beware girls this primer is horrible! My makeup ending up having dry patches and would be streaky. My makeup looked like it slid right off! The primer made my face feel like I had a layer of oil on top of it. Felt really heavy and I only used a pea size of the product. Not worth it ladies I promise.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2014 4:38:00 PM More reviews by Dirtyfuckheads

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This primer is the first brand I try but it makes my make up stay all day long, all day literally. This primer with the combination of the revlon 24 hour stay foundation is by far the best products I have used on my face. People always ask what expensive foundation I use. The packaging I don't like the cap comes off, and the price is a little to high but it's defiantly a good investment.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/15/2014 8:10:00 AM More reviews by keiixo

It makes the skin smooth but when I applied liquid or mineral make-up it would look really bad. The make-up doesn't sit on this primer and can't be blend out at all. I have been using this product for less than a year and I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2014 1:26:00 AM More reviews by Paulawaulaa

I been using this primer for maybe two months now and I can say that I enjoy this primer and I feel like it last up to 8 hours and that's good for me :) I love that when I apply it on my face my skin looks really soft and even and to me that's great :)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2014 7:54:00 AM More reviews by Rosezxz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Leaves skin feels velvety. That's the only great thing. Doesn't smell good. Doesn't do any thing to skin. Makeup looks and feel the same with or without this primer. In photo it looks the same too. After emptying this bottle of primer, I am still wondering what benefits does leaves. Nothing.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/10/2014 1:30:00 PM More reviews by Beeshon

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Didn't like this product at all. Whilst it doesn't do a bad job of actually priming by smoothing out wrinkles, etc, applying foundation on the top is not successful. The primer causes it to 'roll' and ends up a dreadful mess. I've had to throw the bottle away now, because the product is so thick it has clogged up the pump and made inoperable. Not one I'll be buying again and will stick to non-silicone primers which sit under foundation a good deal better.