October 30, 2014 | 1686 users online

Lips - L'Oreal - Colour Riche Balm

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2014 7:22:00 PM More reviews by LittleMary01

I bought the Colour Riche Balm in 118 pink satin,I was kinda disappointed in the pigmentation.I know its a balm and not really a lipstick or lipgloss,but I thought it would have a little bit more pigment in it.Its a really pretty baby kind of pink and It has a slight tint of pink.I don't know if its just me,but it has like a candy smell to it,like cotton candy I guess,but I really like it.The scent isn't overwhelming like BAM,but its really light.It felt really smooth on my lips and it made them so soft.They looked healthier after about 15 minutes,it lasted me about 1 hour,its not long but your lips still look good after its gone lol All I can really say about this is its a great balm!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/30/2014 8:57:00 PM More reviews by diepset1

I'm not impressed with this stuff. The packaging is gorgeous, sleek, and classy, but the product does not measure up. I got this in Heavenly Berry, which appears to be a berry color, but once applied, it is hardly noticeable. I was hoping for maybe a little more pigment, but there is hardly any at all. You might as well use Cherry Chapstick! If you want a great MLBB, spend your money on the Maybelline Color Whispers. Those have pigment and are moisturizing. One thing I really like about the L'oreal balm is how moisturizing it is. It goes on like butter. It would be a great thing to wear underneath lipstick because it has such moisturizing properties. Your lips will look pretty that way, but it's nothing special by itself.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/10/2014 12:04:00 PM More reviews by gummypear

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wish these balms were moisturizing. I love the colors but it leaves my lips dry - having to apply very often.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2014 8:02:00 AM More reviews by hollzz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I purchased two if the new POP balms in bold blush which is a bright but wearable coral, and wild lily which is a bold blue based pink. Bold blush is definitely the more natural and work appropriate shade of the two. These balms are not very moisturizing but they don't make my lips feel drier either. The color payoff is good but its not completely opaque. There isn't any scent, but its almost like there is a slight plasticy lack of scent and it also doesn't taste like much except for slightly plasitcy.. If these had a pleasant vanilla smell it would improve the product's quality. The balm almost leaves a powdery finish to my lips. Overall its an ok product but I think you could find something better than this. I'd go for a NYX butter lipstick or gloss instead of this as the price is better than both of those products far exceed this L'Oreal balm in terms of texture, opacity, scent, taste and feel. I've found that this balm is much more pleasant to wear when topped with a lipgloss and I think its the only way I'll be able to use them. If i still had my receipt I'd return.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2014 5:59:00 PM More reviews by aubjohnson19

I've seen so much rave about this for the past year or two. I never really, you know, was interested. I honestly thought it was just another "baby lips" and I never really liked the baby lips, they didn't work for me, but I had to get something more natural for school, and I came across this and I got it in caring coral. This is actually a very natural color. It's shiny, moisturizing, and gives good color pay off. Maybe next time I go to the store I'll look for more colors, but I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2014 6:41:00 AM More reviews by HaleyKnowsBest

I Love this product! it feels great on your lips and is moisturizing. I have it in pink satin and its a great color for me. its at a good price and is a simple but fun color to wear. Defiantly would buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2014 8:02:00 PM More reviews by Shauneexo

This balm is actually quite moisturizing and shiny. That is a plus, but I was hoping for a teensy hint of color and this didn't gave that. For the price of this as opposed to regular Chapstick, it's not worth it, in my opinion. Not a bad product but I won't be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2014 3:04:00 PM More reviews by DLYNN

I don't normally go for lipstick-style balms because I stopped having problems with dry lips years ago when I discovered Cococare Cocoa Butter Lip Balm (school bus yellow tube available online, at select Walgreens and Big Lots). When I initially found this L'Oreal product in "Provence Romance" (#946) at a clearance price, I mistook it for a tinted lilac because that is how it looks in the tube. Turns out, it doesn't really impart any color to speak of. And yet it's something special just the same. IMHO, this line ought to be called L'Oreal Luscious Lips because that is how your lips will feel each and every time you apply this stuff. This product has an exquisite, high-end feel and also smells super nice like my beloved but discontinued L'Oreal HIP lip glosses that smelled like vanilla sugar cookies. In comparing this to a Revlon competitor, which I purchased at the same time, there really is no comparison. As drugstore lipstick-style balms go, this is undoubtedly among the best if not the best. Having said that, if you really want to get rid of flaky lips for good there is still no substitute for Cococare and I've tried them all.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2014 10:05:00 PM More reviews by letyeu

You need to know that these balms are very sheer. As long as you go in with that expectation already, I think that the tints are really lovely and I've already repurchased. Right now, I find Caring Coral and Nourishing Nude are perfect "your lip colour but better" shades. Easy to wear, somewhat moisturizing and I really like the natural colours they come in. Glossy too - I've layered on top of darker lip colours too.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 1:50:00 PM More reviews by fxukiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

These are the best lip products. I have a couple of shades already and I love all of them. They hydrate really well while giving your lips some color.