Revlon PhotoReady Airbrush Mousse Makeup

2.5

Water, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Butylene Glycol, Isobutane, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Propane, Isostearic Acid, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Tromethamine, Cocamide MEA, Phospholipids, Lecithin, Sorbitan Laurate, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Sorbitan Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Isostearyl Behenate, Steareth-2, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Steareth-21, Polysorbate 60, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Stearic Acid, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hexylene Glycol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Calcium Aluminium borosilicate, Polysorbate 20, Isopropyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Silica, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol --- may contain (CI 77019/Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

on 6/24/2015 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

It has glitter in the foundation and it does not last at all, it goes patchy and your face just looks like a big greasy mess

on 6/13/2015 7:46:00 PM

This is definitely the worst foundation i have ever used.. First the smell is beyond nasty and it doesnt go away its stays..2. This foundation applied horribly i used my beauty blender...nope..then i used a flat top kabuki...nope..then i used my hands...nope..no matter how i applied it to my face it looked horrible patchy streaky and then it oxidized almost immediately...i thought maybe it was just me so i tried it on my neice and nope same thing...i would save your money on this

Okay so the first time I tried this product it irritated my skin so badly that I was afraid to use it. it made my skin red and peel in patches... it also caused it to burn as well. i had multiple people ask me if i was sick. so i put it away for awhile until i was in a pinch for a foundation and when i picked it back up again it worked great. i soon found a foundation that i liked better so it was put up once again. when i tried it for a third time it broke me out. i wouldn't buy it again because it's so hit or miss.

on 6/7/2015 10:22:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I think that the women that dislike this foundation are unaware in the proper way to prep their skin & apply it. I didn't like it at first, I actually hated it, until I realized I was applying it wrong.

First and foremost, the most IMPORTANT thing is how you prep your skin. Make sure to wash your face & NOT to use an oil based lotion. Using an oil based lotion prior can give you a greasy, streaky look. Make sure your lotion has fully soaked into your skin as well. I also, like to spray my face with rose water or evian spray prior to application. Along with a foundation primer. Very important.

I dab it all over my face with a damp beauty blender. The key with this foundation is a little goes a long way. After applying it evenly over my face & neck, I blend it in gently with a kabuki brush. Then, I apply a very light amount of setting powder (I use laura mercier or makeup forever powder) Then, once I'm done with everything - I use my "ben nye final seal" setting spray.

I'm not one to use foundation daily. Rarely, if that. I'm usually bare face or with BB cream/tinted moisturizer. But - whenever I do wear foundation - this is my go-to :)

on 5/31/2015 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this product about a year ago and I thought it was going to look good because it was very light like my skin and it was mousse which is a nice texture. I tried it the night I bought it and the first thing I noticed was the awful smell. I could bear it if it made my skin look good, but it didn't! The foundation made my skin look even more oily than it is already, and it made me break out in every place possible!! I will never buy this product again.

on 5/9/2015 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Take off the shelves please

on 5/9/2015 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This product provided decent coverage. I didnt get a chance to check it out in the sunlight....BECAUSE...IT.SMELLS.HORRIBLE!!!! A mix of chemicals, paint, and just horridness.

I wiped it off five minutes after I put it on. Straight out of the container, it seems/smells alright. I enjoyed the mousse effect since i usually opt for straight up liquid foundations. But as it set, I was afraid to let anyone near my face for fear they would smell it (and im the kind of person who is totally oblivious to smells).

I'm a huuuuge revlon fan, but unfortunately, I would not recommend this. :(

on 5/7/2015 11:24:00 PM

I have a love/hate relationship with this foundation. It smells like rubbing chemicals all over your face and burns. It turns oily, separates, and feels disgusting on the face. It's horrible if you want to have it on for more than an hour.. BUT I wore this when I first bought it for senior pictures and ohmygod my skin looked flawless. The pictures barely needed retouching. However if you aren't using a professional camera the flashback is horrible. This foundation is good for taking portraits and nothing else. If you have a photo shoot and you're going to go home immediately and wash your face this is the foundation for you. Otherwise, this goes in the trashcan.

on 4/21/2015 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product has a horrible smell. Its like slathering sun-tan lotion all over your face! And that is scary. I also feel like a burning sensation when I put it. I bought it on a sale it was 50% off but I feel I've been ripped off, definitely would not buy again even if they make it 70% off.

It is cakey and it made my pores looked bigger.

It is only good for a couple of hours then it started streaking.

on 4/2/2015 5:15:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

So I bought this without thinking cause they have like 50% sale. I thought, lucky me...Usually I use revlon's photoready liquid foundation. I love it, been wearing it for about 3 years. But this one was 50% off from normal price (i pay about 6 dollars), of course I took this one thinking it would give the same effect like the luquid one.

At first I'm like, okey...this is not that bad. It does have light coverage (that actually a plus for me), it got like little shimer which is great if you wanna get that dewy glowing look (also a plus for me). But THE SMELL!!! OH...MY GOD!!!!! WHY???? WHY REVLON WHY??? I get instant headache after aplying this horrible horrible smelly foundation. I would love it very much, cause it does give you an airbrush look if u apply it with stippling brush...But I CANNOT staaaannnnd the smell!!!! There goes my 6 bucks!