November 29, 2014 | 1010 users online

Liquid - Revlon - PhotoReady Airbrush Mousse Makeup

rated 3 of 5 on 11/21/2014 6:38:00 AM More reviews by kaylalakin

I bought this on a whim, and was worried once I read the reviews. However; this is my go to every day foundation. Light coverage, which works great for my skin. Good flawless coverage, I prime with Almay Luminous Primer and it last through a 12 hour shift at the hospital.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2014 8:00:00 PM More reviews by princessmeowmeow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

It has a nice light coverage, I found my own colour among the shades provided, and it's fun to apply. However, it leaves pink little patches on my skin, tends to turn greyish, settles in lines, doesn't last for more than a couple of hours, and it dries in this funny way that kinda looks like alien patterns on my skin. No joke. No other foundation has ever done this to me, so congrats to the makers?

rated 1 of 5 on 11/8/2014 2:29:00 AM More reviews by missrenf

Bad bad bad.. That's all I can say! It settled into every fine line and pore, it also stunk like chemicals! When it came out of the pump, it was like a mousse foam, but then melted into a weird gross consistency. It clogged my pores an caused me to break out really bad. It seemed to slide off my face after a day out doing errands. This was the first foundation I ever bought, was NOT worth the 18$ I had spent.... Pros: sleek packaging Cons: stinks, settles into EVERYTHING, transfers onto everything, clogs my pores, the price is HORRIBLE and the consistency was disgusting ....

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2014 6:26:00 PM More reviews by missmorganbaby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok so I recently bought this foundation (the 1st foundation I've ever bought in my life) and it's actually okay with me. I will admit, THIS STUFF STINKS! But when it sets, you don't smell it anymore. Well at least I don't. I love the smooth airbrush finish that it leaves on my skin and it's really light. I does have a little bit of glitter in it, so it gives you skin I small bronzy glow, but not too much that you cant wear a bronzer. I use this foundation in the darkest color which is caramel I think. I probably will not buy again because this is my first foundation ever and I want to try some other brands.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/21/2014 1:44:00 PM More reviews by robertson08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I went to Walmart today to test out this foundation. As I pressed down on the pump, foundation literally exploded out. There is no way to control the amount that comes out of this pump at all. Once I put it on my hands, it felt as though I just put grease on them (really gross feeling). I placed some product on my neck and I smelled the worst smell possible coming from neck- I cant even describe the smell- this stuff makes me want to vomit. Cant believe how bad this product is.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpIsFabulous

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Hated the packagin for this... most times it pumps more than needed.
This was really watery and most the foam was whitish and then pumped orangy liquid... so this was very runny and difficult to blend.
Had tons of glitter...so this made me look like a shiny vampire.. horrible!!
Avoid even if it's on clearance!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/15/2014 12:59:00 PM More reviews by thrillclauds

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I wanted to love this product so badly! But it has a horrible smell and made me look orange ( I used the lightest shade). I always see the beauty gurus rave about this but I don't see what the whole deal is about. Waste of $10. Oh and it's the shimmer was just plain annoying and looked unnatural.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2014 11:17:00 AM More reviews by Sunegulf

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

First, It makes my skin look great, when I first put it on. Problem, smells like pencil shavings - strongly smells. I can still smell it hours after applying. It is hard to control how much product comes out of pump bottle. Also there is a bit of weird splotchy oxidation on my skin over the hours of wear.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2014 1:57:00 AM More reviews by Eva32

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Let me just start off by saying that I am new to liquid foundations, as I usually just go with concealer and powder. I had a wedding to attend, and I wanted to cover up the redness on my cheeks and chin. I chose this particular foundation because after trying out the testers, I liked how it felt on my skin. I have combination skin with some dry patches. Overall, this is a pretty decent foundation. Because of dry areas, I appreciate the moisturizing feeling that this foundation gives when I first apply it. I honestly do not think the glitter in it is very noticeable, even in the sunlight. What I like about this foundation is that it gives pretty medium coverage and covers up all my redness. What I dislike is that it does tend to emphasize pores and make my skin look a little dry on some days. The packaging is unique and makes the foundation more liquid-y than it might be otherwise. I think that all in all, this is a solid foundation. I probably won't re-purchase it just because l'll be on the hunt for better ones, but it is a good one to start off with!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2014 10:49:00 AM More reviews by akhennessy

Wow! Where is the love? Granted, I've only used this a handful of times, but I love it! Well, the packaging does suck. It is a bit hard to control how much comes out of the pump, but it looks great on me. I have combo skin, acne prone and am in my 40's, and this makes my skin look great--dewy, and youthful. So pretty. It also wears fairly well, but is definitely more of a sheer coverage foundation.