December 20, 2014 | 1680 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Color Tattoo - Bad to the Bronze / On and On Bronze

rated 2 of 5 on 11/27/2014 1:50:00 AM More reviews by paine724

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This color appeared did not appear bronze on my lids and furthermore "cracked" on my lids so badly revealing every little vein and crease on my eyelids. It has to be the worst cream shadow I've ever used

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2014 10:21:00 PM More reviews by emiliamarilyn

Amazing!! This held on my eues perfectly and is a great base as well as a pretty look on its own.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2014 8:16:00 PM More reviews by pontn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Lasting power: absolutely terrible.
Makes you look quite ill after just an hour or so, as you have weird streaks of brown gunk all around your eyes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2014 10:09:00 PM More reviews by alina08

These cream eyeshadows do not seem to have a lot of staying power, but I can usually get about five hours of wear before they start to crease. I love the color of Bad to the Bronze; it compares well to other taupes and bronzes from Tarte and BeneFit Cosmetics. Overall, this is an decent cream eyeshadow, but the Tarte cream eyeshadows last longer without creasing. While I do not regret this purchase, I would not repurchase this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2014 11:27:00 AM More reviews by tvparty

I'm not a big eyeshadow fan, and yet i keep coming back to this little pot of magic.
it just makes my eyes really pop, and when paired with red lipstick it makes you look like a goddess.
great for both day and night, amazing longativity even in the most humid days , amazing price and endless options for various looks make this shadow a must, even for eyeshadow haters like me.
would buy again, in different colors as well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2014 7:26:00 PM More reviews by yjanney

I have oily eyelids, so my shadow tends to crease or wear off by the end of the day. Not with this stuff, though! It's August and a steamy 90 degrees outside, I have PMS so I'm extra oily, and I had to work over time today... but when I got home after a long 12 hours, this shadow looked like I had just applied it! Are you kidding me? This is great performance from a very reasonably priced drugstore brand. I did use primer under this. Gotta try some more shades!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2014 2:07:00 AM More reviews by anishayunus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my first & only Colour Tattoo. The colour is amazing, extremely flattering again every skin tone and eye colour. It can also be used as a base or by itself. I haven't tried layering it yet, or worn it for very long so I can't comment on creasing or fading, though I don't expect it to do either. It's very convenient for travelling. I don't think I'll ever run out of it, but if I do, I may repurchase it after trying out other shadows in the market first.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2014 11:24:00 PM More reviews by ATay7

I use this whenever I want to wear eyeshadow but not go through the trouble of applying a bunch of different colors! This eyeshadow always stays on perfectly, serves as a great base for eyeliner, and the color simply looks nice on the eyes! I get compliments when I wear this from people wanting to know where they can buy it! I'm also not sure what it is in the product but wearing this alone makes it look like there's definition in the crease, it makes your eyes look bigger!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 8:30:00 PM More reviews by TheGingerSnap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this creme eyeshadow line, and this color is an absolute necessity in my makeup bag. The consistency is creamy, while still being sturdy enough to stay in place all day. When used with an eyeshadow primer it will not crease.
This color is so versatile. It is a really pretty brown/bronze taupe color. It can be worn by its lonesome just swiped over the eyelid for a quick cute effect, or it can be built up layer by layer for a more intense color (especially good for a smokey eye).
The color of the shadow in the container accurately represents how it will appear once applied to the skin. It is a very neutral color, so it can create a variety of looks.
If you are new to cream eyeshadows, this one is definitely recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 7:14:00 AM More reviews by IrisFvH

This is the only eyeshadow I use and I absolutely love the color on my darkbrown eyes.
I can apply it lightly for a soft brown glow during the day, or more heavily to smoke out the look for the evenings.

Doesn't stay all day for me cause my eyelids are oily, but with a primer (i use BeYu primer) it does stay.

HG HG HG