July 26, 2014 | 1400 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast 24 HR Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2014 5:54:00 PM More reviews by itiselizabeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Green

I really loved how black and super volumizing this mascara was but this was brutal on my eyelashes. It was way more difficult to remove than waterproof mascaras. It easily clumped and dried my lashes out making them brittle. It was such a pain to remove and I'd always end up losing several lashes. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2014 6:54:00 PM More reviews by jerikaaaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was actually awesome! I have been looking for a waterproof mascara that would hold my curl even in the water, and that's just what this mascara did! Have have short Asian, hard to curl lashes, and this helped so much. I would really recommend this product. Also, with the right makeup remover, the WATERPROOF version of this, comes off really easily! I don't know why people complain so much about the difficulty to get off. I use the neutrogena makeup remover lotion is any wanted to know.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2014 7:07:00 PM More reviews by SigneT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Impossible to remove! I lost so many eyelashes when trying to get this off. The formula is very wet so the lashes stick together. It looked like I had 3 lashes.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2014 5:23:00 PM More reviews by baycyd

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Another one of the multitude of Cover Girl mascaras, all of which seem to be the same except for the packages. This one, however, is bottom of the line as far as I'm concerned. No idea why they call it 24 hours unless it's because it takes 24 hours to get any volume or length out of the wand. A total waste of $$$$.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/17/2014 8:33:00 AM More reviews by harrisonfjord

This gives me the dreaded spider lash look. Although I do find it stays on without flakes or smudging, this mascara is otherwise pretty terrible. I have naturally long lashes and prefer mascaras that make my lashes somewhat more voluminous, but this is not the product for that. It is extremely sticky/goopy and hard to remove. I realize this may be because of the staying power claims, but I prefer to be able to remove it in a few swipes with makeup remover. I used the tube for 3 months but I am tossing this. This is one of the worst mascaras I have ever used.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2014 8:41:00 PM More reviews by susismiles

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had great hopes for this mascara -- unfortunately, it smudged under my eyes well before lunchtime. It's a pity, since it applied well and looked quite fab when I'd arrived at work.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2014 11:44:00 PM More reviews by Jessica24601

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I needed a WP mascara (even tho I usually cannot stand WP) for April showers month,at least that's how I justified buying yet another mascara lol. It delivers alright. I love that it holds a curl, does not flake nor smudge, heck I've even taken a nap in it a couple of times. I also love the blackness of it and even the sticky thick texture. It's not much for volume but provides excellent length, black color, curl and staying power. I remove it with baby oil or coconut oil...It won't come off with baby shampoo or cleansers on me, ONLY oils I find...Not sure if I ll re purchase as I may try something more thickening for my next WP mascara. Is nice to have around, but will never wear it on the daily. It has ripped my eyelashes out when I remove it :-(

rated 1 of 5 on 3/16/2014 10:41:00 PM More reviews by glamorgurlbeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

HATE THIS! one of the worst mascaras i have ever used! I love covergirl mascaras but this is not one, it makes your lashs stick together and fall out! it does nothing for your lashs except make them feel like you have cement on them

rated 2 of 5 on 2/24/2014 11:51:00 PM More reviews by Missyboox18

I bought this mascara and decided to try it because it was on sale for $2.99. Probably so cheap because it is getting discontinued because it is terrible. Oh my gosh please stay clear of this mascara!! This is on my worst mascara list. Horrible in every way. Clumpy, the wand is too big, IMPOSSIBLE to get off! I tried make-up removing wipes, eye make-up removing oil, and olive oil. I eventually had red eyes and lost 12 eyelashes taking this crap off. Yes it stays on all day, but you damage your natural eyelashes in the process of taking it off.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2014 4:08:00 PM More reviews by tulipsplash

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Two big PROs for me is:

1) the color: it now comes in BLUE BLACK. I am a light, pink toned girl and black mascara is horrendous on me. Brown is just blah, doesn't do anything to enhance my eye-color. So, I am always on the lookout for good blue toned mascara.

2) the hold: this stuff certainly holds a curl.

Only one semi-CON:

1) difficult to remove. As previous reviewers have indicated, you are going to need a good makeup remover to get it off. I use one from Neutrogena. Seems to work well enough.

That tenacious staying power is a real plus at times though so I don't want to complain too much about it.