November 23, 2014 | 1942 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Hervana

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2014 1:35:00 PM More reviews by Zeeoe

I love this blush. It's an absolute everyday staple for me. I am quite pale but I do like a good blush - I'm not really into this 'barely there' look. It would suspect it would suite most skin tones and I can't really fault it to be honest. I use a proper blusher brush with it and not the mini angled one that's provided with it - however I love using the mini brush for applying highlighter, it's just the right size! Would absolutely recommend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2014 1:19:00 AM More reviews by Andi2010

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I usually love Benefit blushes but am not madly in love with this one - it's good and it's a keeper, just not "wow" exciting.

On my NC15 yellow under toned skin I get a nice natural looking rosy pink flushed look from this, that does have good all day lasting power. I have to really swirl my brush into the blush and give about three applications to get a healthy blushed look going on.

My favourite brushes to apply this one are ELF flat top powder and the Bdellium Flat Top Kabuki brush. Really buffed in this blush is pretty and blends well over liquid foundation. The formula of this blush is not really powdery which is good so you don't get the chalky powder on top of foundation look going on if you use too much, it's quite forgiving and easily blended out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2014 8:12:00 AM More reviews by Nina_82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This has been one of my most-used blushes over the last year or so - it's a perfect colour for my very pale skin and works with lots of different makeup looks. Overall, it's a very "safe" shade which gives cheeks a healthy flush, but nothing dramatic. Staying power is pretty good. Of course the packaging is part of the appeal! It also has a nice scent, although mine seems to have faded over time. Also, the brush that comes with this is actually pretty good, which is a pleasant surprise.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2014 3:39:00 PM More reviews by Mellymoomar

As much as it pains me to say it, I have tried so hard to love it, but I really don't like Hervana. Normally, Benefit boxed blushes are so gorgeous, reliable, long wearing, but Hervana just doesn't do it for me.
The blush itself is made up of four different shades made up of 'Lucky Shell', 'Divine Peach', 'Heavenly Rose' & 'Berry Delight'. All of these swirled together makes for an orchid, rosy flush on the cheeks. Supposedly. For me, I love the initial pigmentation when I first apply it, but maybe after two hours or so it just doesn't show up anymore. I have an alabaster complexion and don't generally struggle to get blushes to show up on me, I think this is the first ever high end blush I've purchased that has fallen flat in terms of pigmentation.
The packaging is as ever, really cute and it is the 'Good Karma' blush, but the boxed blushes are always really irritating in that its hard to get a fluffy blush brush in there to pick up the product, and they give you the most useless brush of all time just so they can bump up the price that bit more. Overall, really disappointing, will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2014 11:18:00 PM More reviews by skittlebunny

This is one of my most used blushes by far. I have NC30-ish yellow Asian skin, and the slight purple in this blush really brightens up my complexion and gives my a natural flush. It is a very interesting color, a pinky-peach with a hint of mauve that looks different on different skin tones. It's not crazy pigmented, but I like this because it's easy to build up the color to your desire without looking overdone. I also don't notice any shimmer when applied (although there is some in the box), and it lasts around seven to eight hours on me. The packaging is very cute, typical of Benefit, yet still practical. Overall this is an HG blush of mine that I use from winter to spring, occasionally in the summer, and I highly recommend it to people who have light to light-medium skin (it might not show up as well on medium and/or deeper skin tones).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2014 1:43:00 PM More reviews by Hanouna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I adore this blush. It's great to wear to work or on the weekend for a casual look. It goes with nearly any eye look, too. When applied lightly on my (very yellow) NC15-20 skin, it shows up as a soft, light flushed pink. It is very easily buildable and with about 3 swipes turns into a deeper pink. It has a smooth consistency, applies evenly and is not chalky. It has a nice rose scent. I would definitely purchase this blush again. If you're looking for a basic, mid-toned pink blush, I highly recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 6:37:00 AM More reviews by urbandecayqueen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Holy grail blush!!!! This blush is absolute perfection. It smells great, the colours look great together and it looks smashing on my face!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 5:48:00 PM More reviews by Aubrini

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this blush from Sephora when it was first released and I love it. It didn't take me very long to hit pan on this. Hervana is a very nice, neutral pink and is very flattering on my pale skin. It's a great every day blush and I find I usually reach for this if I can't think of anything else to use or not sure what will go with my eye make-up that day. It also doesn't go on too heavy so it's not easy to overdo which I like. The only downside is it fades after about 6 hours of wear (I have super oily skin, however), so I have to reapply it if I'm going anywhere after work. The packaging, like all other Benefit boxed powders is a little bit bulky to store, but very cute. I will probably buy this again when I run out,

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2014 5:19:00 PM More reviews by butterscotchsunday

I'm a huge fan of the box o' powders and I've used the Dandelion one on and off for 10 years, but this time I decided to switch things up a bit and go for the Hervana one. The packaging is cute, but a bit clumsy (just like the rest of the BOPs). The texture is very nice and it goes on smoothly. I enjoy the scent which feels fresh and luxurious (idk why, but I've always liked scented powders), though I appreciate that it doesn't stick around after application.

I really like the colours in this one, and they work really well for my skin tone (pink/cool) and it compliments my colouring in general (very pale with red hair and green eyes). It doesn't make the green in my eyes pop as much as Dandelion does, but I find this product much more versatile. Depending on what lip colour I'm using it brings out different tones in the blush so it works very well with all of my favourite lippies. It's a very good every day-blusher in general!

All in all, Dandelion is still my HG-blush, but so far I've enjoyed the time spent together with Hervana!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2014 10:44:00 AM More reviews by jc2729

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I honestly bought Hervana originally because of all the hype on Youtube when it first came out. I didnt love it when I got it, thought it was a pretty generic cool toned pink that had OK pigmentation. It got pushed to the back of my blush collection and promptly forgotten. Recently though, after trying to rotate my makeup collection I rediscovered Hervana. Paired with a more full coverage foundation Hervana is super pretty- if you have paler skin it gives a very fresh English rose look. I'm about NC25 for reference, and I now like that it is not uber pigmented so I dont have to be so careful applying it. It does smell nice though I dont think most people would notice it during the day, unless like me you wear a mask at work, so I get to enjoy the subtle sweet floral scent all day!