Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter (All Shades)

Polybutene , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Tridecyl Trimellitate , Octyldodecanol , PETROLATUM, Hydrogenated Polydecene , Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate , Jojoba , Polyethylene , Ozokerite , Cetyl PEG , PPG-10 , 1 Dimethicone , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate , Hexyl Laurate , Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate , Beeswax, Zinc Ricinoleate , Squalane , Silica , Shea Butter , Butter Mango , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , TOCOPHEROL ACETATE, Coconut Oily, Synthetic Wax , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Dimethicone , Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer , Isodecyl Neopentanoate , Tribehenin , Sorbitan Isostearate , Fragrance , BHT , Caprylyl Glycol , 1,2 Hexanediol , May Contain: Mica , Titanium Dioxide (CI,77891) , Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499) , Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140) , Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1) , Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985) , Red 33 Lake (CI 17200) , Carmine (CI 75470) , Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) , Red 6 Lake (CI 15850)

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I have these lip butters in about 4 colors and I love them. These colors are sheer with great color pay off and affordable enough to try a range of colors at once. These lip butters are perfect for days when u want to have a lite -to -no makeup look, but u can wear them anytime. I bought a bare mineral lip butter at $16 dollars only to discover that I had the same color in a less cheaper version in Revlons ColorBurst. The packaging is cute too.

on 4/11/2015 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

This was my first lip product. I really liked how cute the packaging was - a frosted pink quilted casing, but that was about all. The colour is pretty sheer, even for a lip butter. Well, all I can say is it has really lived up to its name - it feels as greasy as a stick of butter. It does not make my lips feel any more moisturised at that, too. To top it off, it broke just after a few months on its own; I did not drop it whatsoever. Pass.

on 4/7/2015 4:43:00 PM

Love them! gorgeous colours and moisturising on the lips. I own a few of these now:)

on 4/4/2015 12:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

love this! i have it in the shade 'sorbet' and have had this for around one year, i want to buy some more shades but every time i go they don't have any left (and with good reason, they are amazing)

pros-
really buttery and moisturising (hence the name)
beautiful shade
beautiful shade of range
cheap
looks more on the epensive side as oppose to cheap
easy to apply
lasts for around 3 hours

cons-
could last longer

on 3/26/2015 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

It has a good smooth feel with nice color. I got peach and I love it! I have very dry lips so I need a really good lipstick and tend to be stuck with dull lip balms. The color for peach is not the same as the sticker it's more pink but it's gorgeous.

on 3/26/2015 8:28:00 AM

I own berry smoothie. My best description would be "a nice tinted lip balm".

Feel: I love this product as it feels like im wearing a lip balm.

Look: The colour isnt very strong and almost blends with your lip colour. This is great for me as i'm going for a natural look for work. However i wouldn't recommend it if you're after something bold.

Lasting power: doesnt last long, you need to keep reapplying every few hours. Its just like a lip balm to apply though so its easy - you don't need a mirror or anything!

There isnt much smell or taste to it.

In summary, id recommend it if youre going for a slightly tinted natural lip but not if youre going for a bold lip!

on 3/6/2015 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

SHADES
* Creme Brulee (1/5): Color payoff is terrible and it dried out my lips.
[Purchased: 1]

on 3/1/2015 10:30:00 AM

I bought a couple different shades of these lipsticks (Candy Apple and Sorbet). The colors are pretty, but a bit more opaque than I was expecting. I thought it would be more like a tinted balm. That doesn't bother me at all, I actually like it and the colors are still more buildable than regular lipstick. I only make note of it because I was expecting them to be much more sheer. They are more moisturizing than most lipsticks, but I still need to apply Aquaphor first if I want sheer coverage and moist lips. Overall, they are very good and I like them quite a lot - nice colors, smooth application, buildable color, no weird scent.
I don't care for the packaging. The base is oddly short and it can be difficult to remove the cap.
I would purchase again if another color strikes my fancy.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

moisturizing but not long lasting at all. Even chap stick stays longer than this

on 2/8/2015 10:37:00 AM

A little surprised these do not have a higher rating....
I like these..a lot..

Great colors, natural-looking, wear nicely and do not turn funny or funky colors..do not get patchy or gummy or anything..just wear very nicely..Can easily apply, even without a mirror.

I am an NC20 and I think I have almost every one of these, but some faves of the top of my head are creme Brulee, Berry Smoothie, and Pink Lemonade..but honestly they are all great shades!! I am not big on Pink Truffle, though..I know that one is very popular, but that is one that one me just does not look right..wished it did, because it looks so pretty on so many other people!! But still, one shade out of how many..?

Great product. If you like something natural-looking and easy to apply and feels nice and wears nice, you might want to check these out!!
Will definitely re-purchase, and have re-purchased!! :))

Popular Lipsticks